Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Haven't seen Ron Scarpa's post for Thurday Guru Goo

Just wondering where this Guru is coming from.....So far the most negative I have ever read. Supposedly he got rid of his IQD so why would he be posting anything and this is the 1st time I have seen anything from SAM I AM.

From one extreme to the other like hot and cold running water.

11-15-2018   Guest Guru Sam I Am   [Do you think we will ever make any money from the Dinar?]  Nobody will get rich from owning dinar. It's possible to make a profit if the CBI decides to raise the value like they did from Nov. 2006 to Jan. 2009...  about 25%...but it's very unlikely that they will.  But even if that happens the profits won't justify the risk IMO.  ...the problem is that most dinar investors have no experience with currency speculation (including me when I got in) and they don't understand how what a revaluation is...By the way, I owned over 8 million...so I've been on both sides...the average dinarian only owns a million or two...so my point is that I owned a lot more than the average guy... the IQD is pegged so it only goes up in value if the CBI decides that it will...they can't de-peg until their economy is diversified to the point that most of their revenues are non-petroleum based...  

11-15-2018   Guest Guru Sam I Am    so our main point of disagreement seems to be the feasibility of the IQD floating freely.  I maintain that de-pegging would destroy iraq.  Kap [Guru Kaperoni] has been saying that [the dinar would float?] since 2012 but he doesn't understand that all of those articles are talking about the managed float that Iraq is currently using...they maintain the peg by manipulating the money supply.  [correct and the auctionsyes.  so it's already floating ... just not "free floating" like the dollar or the euro.    The IMF has already stated that the IQD is rightly valued where it is...bottom line is they back their currency with their foreign currency reserves which is about $50 billion.   Divide that by their M1 money supply of 70 trillion and you have a currency that is rightly valued at less than 1/10 of a penny.   The low level and the relative stability of inflation do not suggest any significant over- or undervaluation of the Iraqi dinar...the "program rate" isn't an artificially imposed rate but simply the rate used by the IMF for monitoring purposes... 

11-15-2018   Guest Guru Sam I Am      I didn't sell my dinar because it didn't happen on my time line. I sold because my research led me to the conclusions I'm sharing with you.  If I believed it would happen I would hang on for another ten years or more.   My research involves economics, IMF docs, history, law etc.  Yes they're going to float the dinar in the future just like they're floating it now, via a managed float.   ...those articles Kap [Guru Kapaeroni] quotes say that a more flexible policy will lead to an increase.  But they mean an increase in the exchange rate not an increase in value.  The CBI can adjust the rate any time they deem necessary.  Trust me, a year or two from now you'll still be wondering what the hold up is.  

Karsten

• Thanks 2

Thanks, Shegal, Sage and SLB.......I had never heard of this guru and while thinking Kap was a Negative Nellie this guy was the 1st I have heard come right out and say it isn't gonna happen.

Just makes one wonder why he is coming up with this crap now......

Karsten

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Well I asked Adam the question about him and the question was erased...

Yeah Sam I Am has a site which cannot be typed here.  In it he hunts gurus.  He posts ALL the gurus pictures.  What they look like etc. and the false things they have said.  Adam´s pic is on there too.  Not saying here that Adam says false things mind you.  This Sam I am has returned to stir the stuff up again.

Thanks Botz....I have only been here maybe 8 years or so....Seen a lot of people come and go and have never had a time to get excited over Guru poo.

There were a few times way back when and the chat was full....As I recall a record number back a few years when it was supposed to happen in January....

Oh well, tomorrow is another day.

Karsten

• Like 1

I just waited till the end of the day, and posted for Thursday...!

I've been in this since 2009, and still believe in a value adjustment.  Amount unknown.

Look at the IQD value against all the other GCC and OPEC oil producers. Way undervalued.

Then consider Iraq's wealth in oil, natural gas, gold, and minerals.

Some points to consider...it's artificially devalued, and pegged to the USD.

Re-read the "Future of Iraq Project", otherwise called the Bush=Cheny Plan.

RON :salute:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I actually think Sam did dinarland a great service.  I remember Kim Clement warning us that there were a lot of corrupt people involved in dinar.  Over time we have seen some of these people exposed.  I appreciate the research Sam did - truth is paramount.  I don't agree with him and Marcus Curtis concluding there will be no RV, but i don't see any evidence that they are trying to scam anyone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I just watch the news, not the most reliable but none of the Guru's have even come close. There is no secret Intel ! There is no one key factor ! There are no 1-800's numbers for this ! There are no lopster's who know for sure either ! Bank stories suck ! Iraq is not pegged to the U.S. dollar anymore ! I can say without a doubt that my military Intel that was over in Iraq was the best on the planet. And that doesn't mean nothing other in the fact that Iraq has not got back on there feet yet. Yes their reserves in the ground...oil, gold , diamonds, silver. .etc , could pay for a $1 RV all day long ! Problem is their wealth is still in the ground and it ain't coming out of the ground fast enough , until Iraq is a fully functional country... which it's not....yet ! May God bless us all DV for with him all is possible. Thanks

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Well, now Kap is going all in on it Isn't Going to Happen....What the hell ever happened to "If you don't have anything nice to say, say nothing at all" How about a new one for the Guru's......If you don't know Crap, just don't post anything......Or if you have a issue playing grab ass in a dark room with just yourself and Hillarious and can't figure out what to grab....just maybe you are in the wrong room.

Karsten

• Upvote 1