Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana 14 November 2018

Adam Montana

On 11/16/2018 at 11:00 PM, Botzwana said:

He is a lopster by the name of SamIam who used to be Mr.Rich here.  He got Scooter to leave with him and converted Sonny1 to his cause.  I pay him nor Marcus no attention anymore.

Ah, ok good. I thought he was blowing a little bit of smoke, but talked a good game. I'm sure I wasn't the only one, and thought I'd bring it to our attention so we can denounce it or not. Thanks for the insight, and calming my nerves! :twothumbs:

On 11/17/2018 at 4:57 AM, ChuckFinley said:

Ok back - I may be way off base here but i just do not see anyone exchange USD to Dinar if the USD is worth more. The Dinar has to be on pair or better. Even close, say .85 I could see some trade in but people will still be holding on. I have no solid info or secret contacts. I just have been looking at the facts as I see them. Corruption as been the major problem to this point. I feel this new GOI will give us our best shot at an RV. I am not really concerned about meeting all these requirements. If you have spent anytime in the Federal System you know that for every rule there are two to brake it. There is always a waiver for everything. When I am taking about the Federal System, I am not talking about the kind where everyone wants to sign on the be your new BFF either. :lol:

Yes, and if we look at what Kuwait did when they revalued and it shot up to $3+ from what i remember, a lot of people who bought in then made out great! I'm pretty sure Kuwait's got nothing but oil to offer the world, soooo Iraq is in a good place from what I can tell. The more they tighten things up, the more solid this currency speculation should be, and hopefully the more profitable for those of us opportunistic enough, and hopefully wise enough, to get in. I looked and researched this more than 10 years ago , and been with Adam here since early 2010, Platinumed myself, yes, my word, so I believe this should be a very good investm...., ummmm, opportunity for all of us!! GO RV!!!

• Upvote 1