Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOT - HOT -HOT

jeepguy

o kay  every one  here we  go  -----   I took  the day off work   cause I had read  luigi`s  post on it is happening now ... or was it  luigi`s  guru s say it is done ...  or might have been the one  with   #  800  number  -------->  I know  right  ,  you guys took day off also !   I am now waiting on starraider too  text me  the correct address in reno , so we can scoot right up too the exchange place !    and   WAIT  A  MINUTE  I HAVE INCOMING ON PHONE    -------- ( hold  please  your attention is very important )      ------ o kay  it was chuck ,  he said   ---  laid back   ,  is  gathering up all his hammock supplies and we  will all meet at the  sand beach  location  where one of our  great  guys  has a  hotel , or  resort !     so   WAIT  ANOTHER INCOMING  PHONE MESSEAGE   (   yeah  this is me ,  oh  was that today ?   yeah  I can be there .... )   uhhhhhhh   so I guess the real reason I took off work  was  for the dentist !    go figure ,  the dentist  over  star rider .....  hahahhahaha   o kay  I am just killing time until   wait for it Image result for photos of dentist drill ----  Image result for photos of dentist drill < --------- hope it is this  clean    hahahhaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 8
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

If he seemed a little moody, it's because he always looks down in the mouth.
And those six most dreaded words in the world ?? "The dentist will see you now!"
Hope it was a ful-filling visit.
                                                        :D

Related image
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, jeepguy said:

Whoooooo hoooooo ! I hit the Debbie downer door prize ! 

Maybe you got the ruby because you didn't mention TNT, a blue couch, the global reset, any time or date or any flight instructions from Okie. I don't know I'm just guessing. Of course it could be people just don't like dentists!!!

B/A

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

Maybe you got the ruby because you didn't mention TNT, a blue couch, the global reset, any time or date or any flight instructions from Okie. I don't know I'm just guessing. Of course it could be people just don't like dentists!!!

B/A

You forgot to mention a wink from your dentist!!!

• Haha 2