Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Economist: the signing of the relationship on the currency "no clear and no light"

yota691

I'm not liking what I'm seeing here. I'm not a fan of Alak, but I sure as hell hate to see the riots going on. To me it speaks largely of Iran sticking it's big nose in the middle of Iraq again and stirring the pot any way it can. This kind of distraction is so Iranian. It's just what they do and it is rarely ever in our favor, much less Iraq's....

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, 3n1 said:

Alak Keywords whatever his name is had zero experience , when shabibi was gov. the cbi proudly listed all his credentials try and find anything on Alak's financial banking background , to me i dont care who sits in the chair the real central bank levers now are pulled by others in world financials , shabibi imo set all the groundwork for the banks planned progress , the imf world bank ect.is closely involved outside of a few no one knows the cbi banks future timeframes we are all simply riding the coattails in hopes of a positive outcome   thankful for all who keeps the news flowing ..... all the best dv

I agree 3n1, but the International community has somehow now fallen in Love with Mohsen.

AlAlaq-155x232.jpg Download High-Resolution Photograph

Ali Mohsen Al-Alaq

Jump to:

BIOGRAPHY

Dr. Ali Mohsen Al-Alaq, the governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, is a financial expert, policymaker, and academic with three decades of experience in financial management, accounting, and analysis. Since being appointed as CBI governor in 2014, he has helmed a number of anti-corruption and counterterrorism efforts, including as chief implementer of Iraq's new anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing (AML/CFT) legislation (2015) and as a major contributor to the National Strategy for Combating Corruption (2017). He also heads two national oversight bodies -- the Anti-Corruption Council and the AML/CFT Council -- and is the focal point for cooperation with the Counter-ISIL Finance Group (CIFG).

https://www.washingtoninstitute.org/experts/view/mohsen-al-alaq

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Butifldrm said:

I agree 3n1, but the International community has somehow now fallen in Love with Mohsen.

I would have too if he'd made my pink smelly money powerful  ... cheers

Edited by 3n1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, TexasMike1958 said:

I seem to remember a business man with absolutely no experience in government being elected president of the United States.  Within 3 months the US economy started recovering from the disaster of the last 8 years.  Now look at where our economy is now.  Could there be a correlation????

4 hours ago, fancy said:

Thank you!!!  Absolutely right!

3 hours ago, Rhona said:

The business man with no experience inherited a growing economy     2008 gave Obama 9% unimployment   a economy on the edge of a depression   Foreclosure rates high very high and 2016 when he left office the unemployment rate was below 5% stock market 

had increased    Iraq had defeated. ISIS  the first half of Mosul dec 2016  

Most Excellent Comments, TexasMike1958, Fancy, and Rhona, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekends To You All!!! :tiphat:   :tiphat:   :tiphat:

Don't let the Ankle Biter Peanut Gallery Members Of The Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces get to You for issuing You All Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" because of THEIR "Intellectual Envy"!!!

I humbly ask for You to continue AND I am REALLY encouraged with ALL YOUR Acumen!!!

Regretfully, I am out of purple trophies and emeralds so will have to stop by later to give You some. For now, please accept +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Wait For IT.....................................................................................

Wait For IT.....................................................................................

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Ankle Biter Peanut Gallery Members Of The Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces for issuing ME All The Red Ruby Citations In Advance As Badges Of Honor For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" because of YOUR "Intellectual Envy"!!!

In The Mean Time.........................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, FROSTYJACK said:

He was appointed by Malaki.  That says it all right there. He needs to go.  Everyone knows the auctions are just a money laundering operation. But they have continued under his watch. Maybe now things will change.

Yes. My thoughts exactly. Thanks frosty.

• Upvote 4

31 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Ankle Biter Peanut Gallery Members Of The Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces for issuing ME All The Red Ruby Citations In Advance As Badges Of Honor For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" because of YOUR "Intellectual Envy"!!!

WOWZERS!!!

I was RIGHT!!! :twothumbs:

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Ankle Biter Peanut Gallery Member Of The Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces for issuing ME The Red Ruby Citation As A Badge Of Honor For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" because of YOUR "Intellectual Envy"!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Ankle Biter Peanut Gallery Members Of The Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces for issuing ME YET MORE Red Ruby Citations In Advance As Badges Of Honor For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" because of YOUR "Intellectual Envy"!!!

:bravo:       :bravo:       :bravo:

In The Mean Time.............................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

• Upvote 5

6 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

In the Coming Years .... right about the time it looked somewhat promising for a RI/RV and then they pull this stunt. WOW ! 

It doesn't take any banking experience to press the RV button. He is the guy to do as he is told. Ok, press that big red button. Chaching sound rings out.

• Like 1

Editor Ammar Tariq - Saturday 17 November

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
issued Rafidain Bank on Saturday, a new statement on the seven billion dinars, while expressing surprise at raising this issue now. 

The bank said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, a copy of it that "the issue of sinking and damage of seven billion dinars occurred in 2013 at the time of former Director General Kamal al-Hassani happened and replaced at the time," noting that "the destruction of this amount 7 came in accordance with the law and instructions of the Central Bank And under the watch and control of the state control bodies. "

He added that "the replacement of damaged and non-usable papers falls under the responsibility of the Central Bank is constantly on these steps to maintain the sustainability of the local currency," explaining that "the currency that sank would have been replaced even if it did not sink because the age is over." 

The statement expressed its surprise at "raising the subject at this particular time, especially since the subject has been legally settled since then," calling on the media to "be careful and accurate in transmitting the incorrect information because of the impact on the performance of the bank and the positive results achieved by the time The latest in the provision of banking services for citizens and the start of implementation of the comprehensive electronic banking system. 

The Court of Rusafa , on Thursday, the direct investigation into the sinking of seven billion dinars in the Rafidain Bank.

The statements made by Al-Aalak sparked a wide debate among the various Iraqi circles, prompting some to launch campaigns on social networking sites to protest against the issue.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

17-11-2018 09:32 AM
image.php?token=b96074bd7b6f8de35c9febc51a7f2257&size=

Baghdad:

The Rafidain Bank, Saturday, that the issue of sinking and damage of 7 billion dinars occurred in 2013 at the time of former Director General Bassem Kamal al-Hassani and was replaced and replaced at the time.

"The destruction of the amount of 7 billion dinars came in accordance with the law and instructions of the Central Bank and under the eyes and control of the regulatory organs of the state," the bank's media office said in a statement received by the news.

He pointed out that 'the replacement of damaged and non-valid used papers falls under the responsibility of the Central Bank and is continuously taking these steps to maintain the sustainability of the local currency'.

"The currency that was sunk would have been replaced even if it did not sink because its age is over," he said, expressing surprise at the issue at this particular time, especially since the issue has been legally settled since then.

The statement called on the media to 'be careful and accurate in transmitting the incorrect information because of the impact on the performance of the bank and the positive results achieved recently in the provision of banking services for citizens and the start of implementation of the comprehensive electronic banking system'.

• Thanks 2

Thursday 15 November 2018 05:39 pm| Number of readings

Parliament moves to re-independence of the Central Bank of Iraq!
BAGHDAD / The deputy MP of the Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP), Pierre Taher, said on Thursday that parliament is moving to take measures to restore the independence of the Central Bank.

Tahir said, "the eye of Iraq News," that "there is negligence and a clear negligence in the performance of the work of the Central Bank of Iraq, and his work lacks the full professional and there are several shortcomings in aspects of service provided and performance," noting that "the Governor of the Central Bank bears waste more than 7 Billion Iraqi dinars in circumstances attributed to the floods previously flooded the province of Baghdad. "

He added that "the parliament will take the necessary measures to restore the independence of the Central Bank and the performance of his work fully professional to contribute to the revitalization of the national economy."

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Rafidain Bank issued a clarification on the issue of seven billion

10:22 - 17/11/2018

%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AA%D8%A8-1-696x435

Information / Baghdad ..

The Rafidain Bank, Saturday, that the issue of sinking and damage of seven billion dinars occurred in 2013 at the time of former Director General Kamal al-Hassani and was updated and replaced at the time.

"The destruction of the amount of 7 billion dinars came in accordance with the law and instructions of the Central Bank and under the eyes and control of the regulatory organs of the state," the bank's information office said in a statement received by Al-Maaloumah.

He added that "the replacement of damaged and non-usable papers falls under the responsibility of the Central Bank is constantly on these steps to maintain the sustainability of the local currency," noting that "the currency that was sinking would have been replaced even if it did not sink because the age is over and the statement surprised To raise the issue at this particular time, especially since the issue has been legally settled since then. "

The statement called on the media to "be careful and accurate in the transfer of incorrect information because of the impact on the performance of the bank and the positive results achieved recently in the provision of banking services for citizens and the launch of the comprehensive electronic banking system." Ending / 25

https://www.almaalomah.com/2018/11/17/364938/

• Thanks 1

Tamimi explains the fact of her husband's nomination for the post of governor of the Central Bank

03:14 - 17/11/2018

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News 
MP MP of the coalition of the Majid al-Tamimi, on Saturday, the fact that the news about the nomination of her husband to the post of governor of the Central Bank, denying that. 
"The news about my husband's candidacy for the post of central bank governor is baseless," Tamimi said in a statement received by Mawazine News. "This is not strange and is not excluded and comes from trying to defame us, as long as we fight corruption and corruption." 
"The news is issued by some of the news sites on the web of the corrupt," he said, calling on media, media and intellectuals to "accurately publish the statements and confirm their owners before publishing them and reserve the right to sue sites that deviate from us and spread lies and slanderous abuse."

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?Jimare=20465

• Thanks 3

Baghdad Post Saturday, 17 November 2018 4:06 PM

Tamimi reveals the fact of her husband's nomination for the post of governor of the Central Bank

Magda El Tamimi

FacebookTwitterGoogle+EmailWhatsApp

Al-Tamimi, a member of the Alliance of Suron, denied on Saturday the news that her husband was nominated for governor of the Central Bank.

Tamimi said in a statement that "the news about my husband's candidacy for the post of governor of the Central Bank is unfounded," indicating that "this is not strange and not excluded and comes from trying to defame us, as long as we fight corruption and corrupt." 
"The news is issued by some of the news sites on the Internet of the corrupt," he called on media, intellectuals and intellectuals to "accurately publish the statements and confirm their owners before publishing them and reserve the right to sue sites that deviate from us and spread lies and fabrications offensive."

Count

https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/ar/Story/131792/التميمي-تكشف-حقيقة-ترشيح-زوجها-لمنصب-محافظ-البنك-المركزي

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Most Excellent Comments, TexasMike1958, Fancy, and Rhona, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekends To You All!!! :tiphat:   :tiphat:   :tiphat:

Don't let the Ankle Biter Peanut Gallery Members Of The Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces get to You for issuing You All Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" because of THEIR "Intellectual Envy"!!!

I humbly ask for You to continue AND I am REALLY encouraged with ALL YOUR Acumen!!!

Regretfully, I am out of purple trophies and emeralds so will have to stop by later to give You some. For now, please accept +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

In The Mean Time.........................................................................

Thank you! You are one of the people that make this site for great!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Butifldrm said:

The news is issued by some of the news sites on the web of the corrupt," he said, calling on media, media and intellectuals to "accurately publish the statements and confirm their owners before publishing them and reserve the right to sue sites that deviate from us and spread lies and slanderous abuse

1 hour ago, BETTYBOOP said:

****! Why oh why must they make 10 steps forward and then take 100 back!?. I agree he was put in place by that crook Malaki and that tells us everything. Yeah we need the auctions to stop but jeezzz... Just when things were showing some promise

Boop boop ti boop.

I think its great! Maybe the new guy was put in place for a big cha ching chang thats a comming.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, fancy said:

Thank you! You are one of the people that make this site for great!

:twothumbs: Thank You since I am glad to be considered among the Good Company HERE at DinarVets, Fancy, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

P.S. I am still out of purple trophies and emeralds this morning. For now, please accept +++++++++++++++++++++++++++

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 5:43 AM, Butifldrm said:

Hundreds of civilians demonstrated in the capital Baghdad on Friday, demanding the removal of the governor of the Central Bank Ali Alalak

Why aren't these same people, and millions more, demanding the head of Maliki....the guy responsible for the financial tailspin of the whole country, countless deaths, theft of billions of DOLLARS, and the guy that actually put Alak in as head of the CBI ?? It's a$$ backwards. 

;)

But I'd also like to give Mahdi the benefit of the doubt. There may be more to this story that the destruction of wet, worn out bills back in 2013 before Alak was head of the CBI. Mahdi may be setting things straight for the ultimate announcement. Time will tell.

Edited by King Bean
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

https://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=58101597

November 17, 2018 11:07 AM ET

Key Executives for Central Bank of Iraq

Governor of the Agency & Chairman of the Board, Central Bank of Iraq

Diversified Financial Services

Company Overview of Central Bank of Iraq

Company Overview

Central Bank of Iraq regulates the issue of Iraqi currency, implements the monetary policy and the exchange rate policy, holds and manages the state reserves of gold, controls the foreign exchange transactions, regulates and supervises the banking system, and operates the currency and credit system. The institution was formerly known as National Bank of Iraq and changed its name to Central Bank of Iraq in 1956. Central Bank of Iraq was founded in 1947 and is headquartered in Baghdad, Iraq.

Edited by 6ly410
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Editorial Date: 2018/11/18 11:53  318 times read
Mass Surun calls for cancellation of rental allowance for deputies and ministers
{Baghdad: Al-Furat News} demanded the block, the abolition of the rental allowance for housing MPs and ministers.
The bloc called in a press conference held today in Baghdad to "find suitable housing suitable for the provincial deputies." 
The conference also included a call for citizens to report cases of corruption, and allocated a number for that. "And 
faced the other decision of the Speaker of Parliament, Mohammed Halbusi, the allocation of three million dinars to {3 thousand dollars} rent allowance for members of the House of Representatives, rejected in the popular and political circles, In the spending with the need for those funds in other doors of payment 
The leader of the Sadrist movement, Mr. Moqtada al-Sadr, last Thursday, the members of the House of Representatives, to leave their personal interests, threatening to withdraw support for them.
Mr. Sadr said in a tweet on his personal account in Twitter: "O Members of Parliament .. enough votes for your interests enough vote for your allocations, we did not elect you for that," but said, "If you do not end, we rob you of our support and the people will cast your voice .. O deputies voted for The dignity of the poor is poor, loved by God. " 
Halabousi responded implicitly to Mr. Sadr, saying: "Parliament has not added any allocations to its deputies and did not take any decision to grant himself additional privileges." 
He said in a tweet on Twitter: Building and reforming the institutions of the state is an essential objective that we will not deviate from, and we will work during this session of the parliament to end the file of the State Administration by proxy and fight corruption and corrupt families. 
"He added," These files did not live for the affected who began to try to impress public opinion and delivery False information to respectable clerics, "referring to Mr. Sadr's criticism.
The allocation of officials and deputies in Iraq is always controversial; because of the excessive disbursement of funds, while the competent centers say that allocations and donations are among the most prominent files of corruption in the country. is over
  • Upvote 2

Release Date: 2018/11/17 9:03 • 209 times read
Rafidain commented on the 7 billion dinars: the currency would be replaced even if it did not sink
[Ain-Baghdad] 
Rafidain Bank issued a statement on the issue of destruction of 7 billion dinars.
"The issue of sinking and damage of 7 billion dinars occurred in 2013 at the time of former Director General Kamal al-Hassani and was replaced and replaced at the time," a statement issued by the bank said. 
He added that "the destruction of the amount of 7 billion dinars came in accordance with the law and instructions of the Central Bank and under the eyes and control of the regulatory organs of the state," noting that "the replacement of damaged and invalid use is the responsibility of the Central Bank and is constantly on these steps to maintain the currency Local ". 
"The currency that sank would have been replaced even if it did not sink because its age is over," the statement said. 
He expressed "surprise at the issue at this particular time, especially since the issue has been legally settled since then."
The statement called on the media to "be careful and accurate in transmitting the incorrect information because of its impact on the performance of the bank and the positive results achieved recently in the provision of banking services for citizens and the start of implementation of the comprehensive electronic banking system." 
  • Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Economist: the signing of the relationship on the currency "no clear and no light"