Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Could Soon Fire Homeland Security Secretary Neilsen: Washington Post

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump is expected to remove Department of Homeland Security chief Kirstjen Nielsen and is considering replacing chief of staff John Kelly in another shakeup of his administration, a source close to the White House said.

Trump has been mulling removing Nielsen, a Kelly protege who became the secretary at Homeland Security when he left the job to become Trump's chief of staff, for a number of weeks, the source said.

The source cautioned Trump could still change his mind on the matter, but said he has grown weary of her in his push to harden the U.S. border with Mexico.

Trump has not decided on a candidate to replace Nielsen, the Wall Street Journal reported.

"The Secretary is honored to lead the men and women of DHS and is committed to implementing the President's security-focused agenda to protect Americans from all threats and will continue to do so," said Tyler Houlton, a Department of Homeland Security spokesman, in response to an ABC News report about the possible staff changes.

Trump is also considering replacing Kelly, an ardent defender of Nielsen, with Vice President Mike Pence's chief of staff, Nick Ayers, the source said.

Kelly, a retired Marine Corps general, has sought to bring more stability to the White House operation under the unpredictable Trump.

During his time as chief of staff, he and the president have had a rocky relationship, according to various news reports and Bob Woodward's best-selling book "Fear: Trump in the White House."

If they leave, Kelly and Nielsen would join a long list of people who have been fired by Trump or resigned since he took office in January, 2017. That list includes former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and former Attorney General Jeff Sessions, who was removed by the president last week

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-considers-dhs-chief-chief-staff-abc-news-155415838.html

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

3 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Un-named sources.....always make for just awesome info.....these news agencies need to be better than this....my un-named sources say Shabs and B/A are one in the same....that doesn't make the rumor real.....does it?

Sorry sir not true.

but Shabs does have an alternate ego here.

Dr Jeckl & Mr Hyde!

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Muleslayer said:

Sorry sir not true.

but Shabs does have an alternate ego here.

Dr Jeckl & Mr Hyde!

Do You mean to tell me that the "subject matter expert" Hydes in the prolifically spewed PSBS in an ATTEMPT to portray an "alternate ego"???!!!

Say it isn't SO, MuleSlayer!!!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, Muleslayer!!!

The "transformation serum" IS NOT working for the "subject matter expert" ANY longer to return to AND remain in the preferred AND beneficial state of Reason AND Common Sense Of True The United States Patriots!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

12 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Un-named sources.....always make for just awesome info.....these news agencies need to be better than this....my un-named sources say Shabs and B/A are one in the same....that doesn't make the rumor real.....does it?

Image result for breitbart logo

Here you go, CL....straight from Trump's inner circle of trustworthy news outlets, Breitbart....hope this satisfies your need for accurate reporting, although I suspect you've probably already seen it.  :peace:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/11/12/report-trump-planning-to-remove-kirstjen-nielsen-as-dhs-secretary/

GO RV, then BV  

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Image result for breitbart logo

Here you go, CL....straight from Trump's inner circle of trustworthy news outlets, Breitbart....hope this satisfies your need for accurate reporting, although I suspect you've probably already seen it.  :peace:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/11/12/report-trump-planning-to-remove-kirstjen-nielsen-as-dhs-secretary/

GO RV, then BV  

Wrong again.......and actually I read very little US MSM because it's all tainted..........this article just just a vague as the original.........

"According to sources who spoke with the Washington Post"...........................................       who is the Source????

"the Washington Post report alleges."...............................................................................   ah.....alleges.....now that's hard news!!

Thank you for illustrating my points so well!.     CL

Edited by coorslite21
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Wrong again.......and actually I read very little US MSM because it's all tainted..........this article just just a vague as the original.........

"According to sources who spoke with the Washington Post"...........................................       who is the Source????

"the Washington Post report alleges."...............................................................................   ah.....alleges.....now that's hard news!!

Thank you for illustrating my points so well!.     CL

Your constituents 'round these parts are not going to like your easy dismissal of their mother ship.  I shall from this point forward view you at a higher standard.  And you are very welcome for the assist in illustrating your points so well.  B)

Did an anonymous source actually tell you that B/A and I are one and the same.....or was that meant to use actual members of differing political viewpoints from your own to stir the pot?

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Your constituents 'round these parts are not going to like your easy dismissal of their mother ship.  I shall from this point forward view you at a higher standard.  And you are very welcome for the assist in illustrating your points so well.  B)

Did an anonymous source actually tell you that B/A and I are one and the same.....or was that meant to use actual members of differing political viewpoints from your own to stir the pot?

GO RV, then BV

Like the MSM does.........I just made the "one and the same" stuff up.......and that makes it from the perfect un-named source......no one to find, or anyone needs to name........again just like the unsourced MSM clowns.....

Long ago....in the day of out houses.....prior to seat belts .........and instead of video games........as a kid we played a game where we passed a thought down the line of about 20 kids........my how different that thought was when it reached the end of the line.....

Much like how the MSM works today with their "un-named sources"........whatever happened to real journalism anyhow??

I get a little testy with you from time to time.....but have a great deal of respect for you.......and God willing we will share that BV .............and some good conversation sometime down the road....CL

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

;)he unsourced MSM clowns.....

Long ago....in the day of out houses.....prior to seat belts .........and instead of video games........as a kid we played a game where we passed a thought down the line of about 20 kids........my how different that thought was when it reached the end of the line.....

Much like how the MSM works today with their "un-named sources"........whatever happened to real journalism anyhow??

I get a little testy with you from time to time.....but have a great deal of respect for you.......and God willing we will share that BV .............and some good conversation sometime down the road....CL

The respect is mutual, CL.....I too look forward to the day we share a BV and good conversation.  I think that would be a real pleasure.  ;)

GO RV, theN BV

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Synopsis said:

The "transformation serum" IS NOT working for the "subject matter expert" ANY longer to return to AND remain in the preferred AND beneficial state of Reason AND Common Sense Of True The United States Patriots!!!

WOWZERS!!! Even MR. HYDE gave me a Red Ruby Citation as a Badge Of Honor For ME for "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, MR. HYDE!!!

:bravo:       :bravo:       :bravo:

Very few understand the mini mind(s) of "Progressives", THEIR means AND Tactics, AND THEIR Ultimate Purpose fulfulling the Saul Alinsky "Useful Idiot" Narrative WITH THEIR insidious "common ground" "perceived opposition neutralization" advocacy AND practices so "we all" "just get along" while WE (not YOU) ultimately TAKE OVER AND Destroy EVERYTHING YOU have AND hold DEAR!!!

There REALLY IS a difference between the Founding Principles that REALLY Work for THIS Republic VS The "Progressive" insanity to DESTROY THIS Republic. Every True The United States Of America Patriot inherently KNOWS, understands, AND detects the devices of THE ENEMIES Within AND Without.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, Muleslayer said:

Semper Fi?

you must be having a bad day Bro.

It's really hard for me to watch what is happening in America because I take oaths seriously. And I did swear to, "Protect and Defend", 

this nation, "Against all Enemies, both Foreign and Domestic". And I also took an oath to serve my God with all my heart, might, mind 

and strength. And to me that means being non violent. But I know that promise will cease to be if my family is harmed. 

So, YES, I'm not having a good day. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Life is a perception controlled by entities greater tha ourselves....good/evil....In the States if you make more than $32,400 annually your are in the top 1% of the worlds wealthy.....feel that blessing, live that blessing. 

As they say...."always the darkest before the dawn"........ I might add we made it through the turmoil of the 60's.......this too shall pass.....interesting times  we live in!

CL

Edited by coorslite21
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Synopsis said:

WOWZERS!!! Even MR. HYDE gave me a Red Ruby Citation as a Badge Of Honor For ME for "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, MR. HYDE!!!

:bravo:       :bravo:       :bravo:

Very few understand the mini mind(s) of "Progressives", THEIR means AND Tactics, AND THEIR Ultimate Purpose fulfulling the Saul Alinsky "Useful Idiot" Narrative WITH THEIR insidious "common ground" "perceived opposition neutralization" advocacy AND practices so "we all" "just get along" while WE (not YOU) ultimately TAKE OVER AND Destroy EVERYTHING YOU have AND hold DEAR!!!

There REALLY IS a difference between the Founding Principles that REALLY Work for THIS Republic VS The "Progressive" insanity to DESTROY THIS Republic. Every True The United States Of America Patriot inherently KNOWS, understands, AND detects the devices of THE ENEMIES Within AND Without.

WOWZERS!!!

MR. HYDE, the Ankle Biter Peanut Gallery Member of the Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces, gave me YET ANOTHER Red Ruby Citation as a Badge Of Honor for ME for "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" for THANKING MR. HYDE for granting the cherished Red Ruby Citation!!!

YOU Ole Softy YOU, MR. HYDE!!!

I guess in THEIR gender pronoun prolific world (I would NOT want to be THERE), it is too bad THERE ARE NO Pink Citations for THEIR "Code Pink" Philosophies THEY cherish!!!

Well, here YOU go MR. HYDE!!!

Image result for code pink

These "Code Pink" advocates have NO idea what the banner THEY are holding up REALLY stands for while these "Code Pink" advocates are IGNORANT of the Founding Principles THIS GREAT NATION was Founded On AND Survives ON. Just like MR. HYDE.

So, I Gracious Bequeath AND Bestow Upon THEE, MR. HYDE, the personally coveted (by MR. HYDE, of course) "Code Pink" Citation!!! Congratulations MR. HYDE!!!

:bravo:       :bravo:       :bravo:

As noted in the "Code Pink" meme:

:peace:       ;)

Wait for IT..............................................................................

Wait for IT..............................................................................

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU in advance MR. HYDE, the Ankle Biter Peanut Gallery Member of the Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces, for YET ANOTHER Red Ruby Citation as a Badge Of Honor for ME for "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

:backflip:       :backflip:       :backflip:

• Thanks 1