Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

11 foot 8 inch evil bridge

nstoolman1

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like a fair share were rentals or recreational vehicles.  But it just shows that even full time drivers have to pay better attention!  I was the D.D. at my older brothers wedding when I was very young.  His best man got his dad to loan us his really nice RV for me to chauffeur a very inebriated wedding party.  When I dropped the Bride and groom off at their hotel I stopped well short of the entrance.  The best man (whose dad owned the rig) told me in a very slurred voice...”why the heyall are yu stoppin’ waaaay back here”? I said “because we won’t clear the overhang”.  He said no way...to which I said you better go check then!  And even in his drunken stupor he declared...”I’m glad one of us is sober!!!”  Now if I, as a young man who is driving this rig for the first time  can figure that out...there’s not a lot a whole lot of excuses for these drivers! 😳

I will say this though...sometimes roads are repaved and the highway crew forget to change the height on the sign...but with this many accidents I don’t think that’s the case here! 🙄

Edited by RodandStaff