Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Guru Opinions @ 8:15 PM EST - 11/11/2018

These were posted very late last night but not included with the Saturday Opinions...!
11-10-2018   Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3   IF THE FIGURES ARE CORRECT ON THE KUWAIT DINAR BANK EXCHANGE FOR IRAQ AT $4000.00 DINAR = TO $14,000.00 THAT COMPUTES TO APPROXIMATELY $2.89.  I KNOW THAT DOESN'T AT THIS TIME EFFECT US BUT THAT RATE IS CONSISTENT TO MOST PROJECTION OF THE THREE DOLLAR RAGE EXPECTED. I AM ENCOURAGED GREATLY ON WHAT IS HAPPENING. (or, if it was interpreted the reverse, it would be .2857 the value of the Kuaiti Dinar ($3.294) equals US$ .94, which is more realistic ... and not a bad start).  Lets hope what he claims to have seen is true ...! :confused2:

11-10-2018   Intel Guru ADMINBILL   I WOULD SAY THAT WE MAY ACTUALLY NEARING AN END TO THE PROCESS...I DON'T HAVE A SPECIFIC TIME FRAME BUT THE FEELING THAT WE ARE MARCHING TO THE DAY WHEN YOUR FINANCIAL SECURITY WILL BE IN THE BANK. SO HANG IN FOR HOWEVER MUCH LONGER THE WAIT IS.
11-11-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Article:  "THE SCANDAL OF THE CENTRAL BANK, WHICH IS PREOCCUPIED WITH THE NAME OF ITS CURRENCY"  I really like this article...It is telling the CBI that they put the effort in the wrong direction for currency reform. Instead the effort should be in the value and deleting the zeros. So this is more pressure from more sources to get this project done...

11-11-2018   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   We have recent data that supports they have now over $60 billion in reserves along with about 96.5 tonnes of gold, they have taxes and tariffs that match their 4.6 million barrel out put a day at or over $69.00 a barrel which is far above the $56 in the budget for 2019, if I read that correctly. So I see support for them coming back to the glory days.. imo.

11-11-2018   Intel Guru RayRen98   Articles are indicating that (once again) HCL agreements have been reached regarding payments to the citizens. [Some are claiming that THIS was the holdup...Time Will Tell].  Iraq TV broadcast a speech by PM Madhi at the Baghdad International Fair indicating his main goal is to return the economy to a favored state with more concentration on the private sector. 17+ countries and over 700 companies are in attendance.  The Kurds have reached an agreement on the oil fields in Kirkuk, finalization is expected by the end of November.

11-11-2018   Intel Guru Delta   Article:  "Qatar offers to use its banks to circumvent sanctions against Iran"  HUGE PART!!! Quote: "Even with this exception, Washington has obliged Baghdad to open an account in Iraqi dinars to pay for Iranian imports, a new restriction on remittances between Iraq and Iran".  THEY CAN'T DO REMITTANCE BETWEEN IQD AND IRR AND WASHINGTON KNOWS THAT.  THEY NEED ARTICLE 8 FOR THIS ACTION AND THEY CAN'T MOVE TO ARTICLE 8 WITHOUT LIFTING ZEROS...
11-11-2018   Intel Guru RayRen98   Electronic cards (possibly considered a national card) were distributed to the citizens of Iraq but no new rates were revealed. Their government is attempting to increase the allocated amounts. Iraqi TV is reporting that the remaining cabinet members will be voted and confirmed on Monday's Parliament session.
:tiphat:
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1