Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Website Down 15:23 Central Time Sunday, November 11, 2018

Synopsis

One thing that crossed my mind is the Insanians are conducting a Cyber Attack with a variety of implications through the Bicraqi Iraqi CBI. Since the Bicraqi Iraqi CBI has been a cash cow for the Insanians, the Insanians may be highly peeved this source of illicit revenue is being terminated.

Well, OK, whatever the reason is, IT APPEARS IT IS A GOOD REASON!!!

:crossedfingers:   :crossedfingers:   :crossedfingers:

In The Mean Time.......................................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Upvote 2

never seen on the cbi page the " your connection not private  " warning in all the years following along , i remember a couple times when the company hosting the cbi page stated something about an issue , when that occured the cbi hosting site was out of houston texas of all places .. i am using chrome maybe that's my problem .... cheers

• Upvote 3

These Bonds that start trading Sunday . They are valued in dinar if I remember correctly. In a small sense . You could say this is like a launching of their currency ? The enemy is doing all it can to fight anything that can launch a monetary instrument of true value to the world  ? Maybe the site is down to prevent cyber attacks before the bond launch .

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, 3n1 said:

never seen on the cbi page the " your connection not private  " warning in all the years following along , i remember a couple times when the company hosting the cbi page stated something about an issue , when that occured the cbi hosting site was out of houston texas of all places .. i am using chrome maybe that's my problem .... cheers

cbi site is back up , iqd @1190 ... we wait

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

18 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Not to drop a "baby ruth" in anyone's punch bowl, but I just read that the PM just fired the Head of the CBI. Seems each time we get close and excited these goat humpers, yank the football away, like Lucy and Charlie Brown.

And this is a bad omen because of why?

Indy

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Just my opinion, all the who ha about Goof Ball Acting Bicraqi Iraqi CBI Governor Ali al-Alaaq IS REAL!!! Ole Potato Head Nouri al-Maliki is rallying HIS miscreant cohorts in a last do or die (emphasis on "die" here) effort to keep the Bicraqi Iraqi weekday CBI daily currency auctions corrupt to feed the Insanian Terrorism Machine. Among a host of OTHER reasons to pilfer the auctions.

Either Goof Ball Ali al-Allaaq CAN NOT or WILL NOT complete the necessary reform and the new GOI is keen to THIS POINT AND is doing something about it. Like install an ACTUAL Bicraqi Iraqi CBI G/overnor WHO WILL complete the necessary Monetary Reforms to rocket the "Reconstruction Phase"!!!l

I am hoping and suspect the rhetoric may or will ramp up to expose Ole Potato Head Nouri al-Maliki for the Bicraqi Iraqi to REALLY make the Shakin' so we can watch Ole Potato Head Nouri al-Maliki do the Bakin'!!!

In The Mean Time.................................................

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

44 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Just my opinion, all the who ha about Goof Ball Acting Bicraqi Iraqi CBI Governor Ali al-Alaaq IS REAL!!! Ole Potato Head Nouri al-Maliki is rallying HIS miscreant cohorts in a last do or die (emphasis on "die" here) effort to keep the Bicraqi Iraqi weekday CBI daily currency auctions corrupt to feed the Insanian Terrorism Machine. Among a host of OTHER reasons to pilfer the auctions.

Either Goof Ball Ali al-Allaaq CAN NOT or WILL NOT complete the necessary reform and the new GOI is keen to THIS POINT AND is doing something about it. Like install an ACTUAL Bicraqi Iraqi CBI G/overnor WHO WILL complete the necessary Monetary Reforms to rocket the "Reconstruction Phase"!!!l

I am hoping and suspect the rhetoric may or will ramp up to expose Ole Potato Head Nouri al-Maliki for the Bicraqi Iraqi to REALLY make the Shakin' so we can watch Ole Potato Head Nouri al-Maliki do the Bakin'!!!

Go Moola Nova!

Hey brother Synopsis, always enjoy your colorful input. Lots of interesting information and misinformation taking place right now, and, I’m not sure how all this will come to a head, but, it sure looks promising. Seems like every time we get close to the end of the year, emotions get high, and we begin to check our bug out bags. Well, ok, I have to admit that things seem to be different this year with all what is/has taken place so, let’s see how this plays out. 

In the meantime, I will continue to look at this speculative investment as a YES, that one day we will all look back on this as one of the most crazy rides of all time, and, be able to shake all the hands who stuck it out, through thick and thin 👍

Top of the day to you brother 🙏

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

Go Moola Nova!

Anything to do with Malaki, I want out out out just like anybody that has anything to do with Obama I want out. And only then we can have a jubilee here in the United States or in Iraq. Their agendas are something other than for the good of the people.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

15 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

Hey brother Synopsis, always enjoy your colorful input.

:o       :o       :o

Not bad for a garden variety hoser, eh?, Wiljor, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You Hoping Your Massive Quantities Of Tim's Was Just The Way You Liked It This Morning!!! :tiphat:

And, Oh, Yes, Brother Wiljor, I REALLY Appreciate ALL Your input!!!

I must admit, it is a RELIEF to see You posting again after Your necessary hiatus doing what needs to be done!!! :twothumbs:

I look forward to shaking Your hand, Wiljor, AND Many Others Here At DinarVets, Too!!! :backflip:

In The Mean Time...............................................................................

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, jg1 said:

Anything to do with Malaki, I want out out out just like anybody that has anything to do with Obama I want out. And only then we can have a jubilee here in the United States or in Iraq. Their agendas are something other than for the good of the people.

:twothumbs: Well Said, JG1, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 3