Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Website Down 15:23 Central Time Sunday, November 11, 2018

Synopsis

Mines came up using Google Chrome but it was taking a lot longer to upload than before. Plus on the top left screen it still said it wasn't secure in red letters which I then quickly closed it out to avoid something crazy happening on my lap top. In the words of the great Synopsis, "Could be something, Could be Nothing". 🙂

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

U know it is just so weird the timing of everything u know what I mean? Like seriously all this exciting news we had.. and all of sudden there are saying there firing alaq.. then  cbi comes out and says no he never got replaced.. then the way they talk about their currency.. we printed large amount of small currency’s for fix the shortage of small currency notes in the market.. then yesterday a article came out said .. we have no intention introducing any new categories..now they complaining about dinar which got destroyed in 2013.. blaming alaq.. he was not even the governor then .. it was Turki.... or whatever his name was... and now look at the cbi website..on October 24 alaq was on Iragi tv with Arab monetary fund .. saying that everything is ready to launch the initiative..which will improve banking services for citizens.. then today the trump administration is pressuring Iraq to give wealth to the Iraqis.. also same time while they banning the US dollar trading with Iran..... ISX national bonds being issued... all those bs statements saying they coming out with new with new 25 k notes 10 k notes e.t.c... and then where are those new signed by alaq lower notes..I do believe there are about launch the initiative.. lots of weird conflicting news...are they trying to fool us? I think so.. to bad iraq it’s not working..we know what u are up too haha.. sorry guys I had to let it all out.. we are in great shape right now imo

Edited by 6ly410
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 7
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

Well 2 scenarios .. Scenario 1- Alaq was corrupt and he never intended to improve anything so he got fired ......or scenario 2 this is all smoke and mirrors and he  is going to RV now.. let’s see haha imo .. whatever happens.. good luck to you all cheers dv

012BAB9A-35F2-494A-B8FA-D30EED9A8C35.jpeg

Edited by 6ly410
  • Thanks 7

54 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

U know it is just so weird the timing of everything u know what I mean? Like seriously all this exciting news we had.. and all of sudden there are saying there firing alaq.. then  cbi comes out and says no he never got replaced.. then the way they talk about their currency.. we printed large amount of small currency’s for fix the shortage of small currency notes in the market.. then yesterday a article came out said .. we have no intention introducing any new categories..now they complaining about dinar which got destroyed in 2013.. blaming alaq.. he was not even the governor then .. it was Turki.... or whatever his name was... and now look at the cbi website..on October 24 alaq was on Iragi tv with Arab monetary fund .. saying that everything is ready to launch the initiative..which will improve banking services for citizens.. then today the trump administration is pressuring Iraq to give wealth to the Iraqis.. also same time while they banning the US dollar trading with Iran..... ISX national bonds being issued... all those bs statements saying they coming out with new with new 25 k notes 10 k notes e.t.c... and then where are those new signed by alaq lower notes..I do believe there are about launch the initiative.. lots of weird conflicting news...are they trying to fool us? I think so.. to bad iraq it’s not working..we know what u are up too haha.. sorry guys I had to let it all out.. we are in great shape right now imo

6ly, ya know what?  After reading all your above posts, I'm starting to agree with you.  If the CBI source says Alaq is not fired, the website is down, and considering all the other things you mentioned, I think you could be right.  Why would they pick a guy in the clothing business to run the CBI?  Nothing makes any sense, just as you stated above.

They're issuing new bills, they NOT issuing new bills, etc, etc, etc.  Hmmmm.  The only thing that's got me perplexed is that it's not the beginning of the year.  Wouldn't they have to re-do all of last year's budget if they RV now?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

From 6ly - " also same time while they banning the US dollar trading with Iran."

Could this be the rush to RV, instead of waiting until the first of the year?????

Didn't Iraq have 45 days to pay Iran what they owe them?  (Was it for electricity?)   

They wouldn't want Iran to benefit from the RV.

I gotta find that article from a few days ago, where they gave them 45 days.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Iraq wants to exchange food with Iranian gas

"The 45-day US deadline to stop the import of Iranian gas is completely inadequate for Iraq to find an alternative source," the official said ."  

But the United States says the exemption is only 45 days .

Iraq relies heavily on Iranian gas to feed its power plants .

Abdul-Mahdi aspires to meet Trump before the disaster comes after 45 days

The newspaper also said in its report that "Iraqi personalities suggested to Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi to go to Washington, to meet US President Donald Trump to prevent a disaster in Iraq if the 45-day deadline granted by Washington to Baghdad to stop the import of electricity from Iran."

Maybe they don't want to give cheap dinars to Iran for payment and they are being rushed into an RV by Trump, with the promise to help them straighten out their accounting for 2018.
Or maybe, I'm just dreaming again.  😂
Edited by Floridian
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, eighty227 said:

Click on advance and see where it takes you.  After that it says proceed.

I did with no advancement.  Here's what I got.

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from cbi.iq (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID
Help improve Safe Browsing by sending some system information and page content to Google. Privacy policy
ReloadHIDE ADVANCED

cbi.iq normally uses encryption to protect your information. When Google Chrome tried to connect to cbi.iq this time, the website sent back unusual and incorrect credentials. This may happen when an attacker is trying to pretend to be cbi.iq, or a Wi-Fi sign-in screen has interrupted the connection. Your information is still secure because Google Chrome stopped the connection before any data was exchanged.

You cannot visit cbi.iq right now because the website uses HSTS. Network errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will probably work later.

image.png

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2