Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Latest Guru Opinions - Saturday - 11/09/2018

11-9-2018   Newshound Guru chattels   Large volume of currency sold at auction...The Central Bank is selling $ 225 million in the currency auction today [Thursday] | 07/11/2018...Typically ( of late ) large volume sales are an effort by the CBI to maintain stability in the rate / value of the dinar against the dollar.

11-9-2018   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   Article:  "Documents .. Signatures to distribute the amount of each barrel of oil to the Iraqis I am not sure how many signatures they'll need, but, the fact that they are collecting them makes me happy as all get out. They get this done, and for all citizens get a slice of every barrel of oil on their cards... Who wouldn't sign it after all these years?  Lets not forget the possible motive to put pressure next door, as we watch the unrest. Like we have talked about of recent, the IQD brings purchase power the neighbors are going to be jealous.. imo.

11-9-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Arthur   There is finally something to talk about. Yesterday Fifty deputies signed for the deduction of the amount of each barrel of oil and distribution to each individual Iraqi. This is the long awaited HCL.  This event is not just about international Dinarians getting a tremendous return on their investment. It is more about Iraqi citizens being paid from the enormous oil wealth of Iraq.  ...oil rich neighbor Kuwait provides their citizens a monthly food supply...  If the government can not find a job for a citizen that citizen gets 200 KD ($650) per month until they are employed.  If a citizen works in the private sector...they earn 900 KD per month in addition to the salary their employer provides (that’s almost $3,000 USD per month on TOP of their regular salary!). All Children get $200/mo till their 26 years old. The minimum pension is 1000 KWD ($3,000). Healthcare and education are free...(post 1 of 2)....

11-9-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Arthur   ...when the HCL is fully implemented in Iraq, an Iraqi citizen must be able to swipe their Qi card and receive monthly oil benefits anywhere in the world in the currency of whatever country they happen to be in. That will require an internationally recognized, revalued currency just as Kuwait has. Once fully implemented, then and only then will we see any significant increase in value in the IQD...(post 2 of 2)...

11-9-2018   Intel Guru Bruce   ...I know Iraq is looking for some type of approval from the IMF for something regarding Chapter 8. ...My understanding is Chapter 8 is a United Nations thing that takes you from Chapter 7 which they completed to Chapter 8, and I believe is IMF is just acknowledging Chapter 8 from the UN that should take place tomorrow [Friday]. ...I know certain Iraqis that we talk to...that are part of our extended team are indicating that they are excited and they are looking forward to things popping here.  ...Realistically they could pull the trigger anytime...it appears we are in a window that should take us into completion by the weekend whether that is tomorrow [Friday], Saturday, or Sunday.  We should be there in that time frame.  ...I am telling you right now the banks have everything they need in place with rates up to go...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Thanks Ron. Enjoy your weekend. :tiphat:

Thank you Chuck...you have a wonderful weekend as well....Be Blessed...!

Everyone, the above was a FRIDAY night post of Opinions...not Saturday...Sorry..! :confused2:🍷

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Thanks 1