Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Date 11th...Rate $1.20 ???

Luigi1

8/11/2018  Woke AF....Ok. Look at this!!!
http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storytopic=37&storyid=179426 
the last sentence!!! "total amount of these benefits and repayments to Iraq about 15,324 billion Iraqi dinars, which means 12770 billion US dollars"...that's.0.83 to 1. What is happening? 
Woke AF   http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storytopic=37&storyid=179426 
Woke AF   @Baxter? @clay? @futuremoney? 2nd article I've seen today that says up... 
futuremoney   Woke AF got me girl. 
Woke AF   Reckon if Iraq is keeping it on the DL, cause they sneaky like that??? 
Woke AF   Cause in that article, it didnt say 0.833333 to 1, it already did the math...
 Woke AF   http://twitter.com/HayesKotseos/status/1060560758570971137?s=19 
Woke AF   There you go, 3 pics of article~ 
Tebow$1.20... 
futuremoney   Woke AF never seen Iraq drop the zeros... 
Woke AF   Obviously I cant even math! Is this really happening??? 
Tebow   maybe... 
futuremoney   actally .83 IS 1.20... 
Woke AF   I got a maybe out of Tebow ?  *** *** 
futuremoney   Woke AF LOL now THAT is confirmation!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Woke AF   Ikr??? 
futuremoney   LOLOLOL... 
Woke AF   How could I check this? Maybe at bank? 
Tebow   Google translates automatically. 
Baxter   If it aint on the CBI... it aint happening. 
Tebow   not yet...
 Baxter what is WOKE so excited about anyways. 
Tebow   whole article. .
Tebow   {Baghdad: Al Furat News} revealed a legal expert, on the volume of debt owed by Iraq. 
"As a numerical table in the proposed budget bill 2019, it is clear to any follower that Iraq is drowning in its debts and the benefits of previous debts, which could reach the extent that it would lose more than 15% of its budget to repay these debts. Without the rise of oil prices, It would have been possible that these debts and their payments take up to 70% of Iraq's annual budget. "
"If logic and fairness were the factor in Iraq, we would have reached a logical conviction to eradicate and eradicate all minds that have brought the country into this situation." 
Al-Asadi pointed to "a simplified part of the disaster (debt) of the interest of loans and the benefits of collateral for repayment and repayment installments, as the repayment of the benefits of loans and installments of debt and interest of the guarantee on Iraq for the next year 12770 billion dollars, as follows.

11/8/2018  KTFA:
SP:  Not sure if everyone realizes this or not -- but in the study of numerology, the year 2018 = 2+0+1+8 = 11.
So, this coming Sunday is actually an 11 month -- 11 day -- and 11 year.   11/11/11.
Evenstar:  I think that is amazing........Middle East and Aisian cultures rely on Numerology and use it all the time...Lets hope it means something wonderful!!

11/8/2018  RayRat...

Several sources said the 800#s release would be this week of Nov. 5. Bruce felt the RV was delayed by midterm elections so there wouldn't be any undue influence and expected the RV to be in full force by Fri. Nov. 9.
TNT claimed that because of the Iraqi Parliament swearing in on Sun. Nov. 11, the RV would happen between now and then.

11/8/2018  Bruce...

The Trump-Putin meeting scheduled for Nov. 11 (now changed to late Nov.) was another significant geopolitical event where a decision would be made to initiate the final take-down of the Cabal.
Sources expect the transition to begin shortly after Nov. 11.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 8

18 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

None of it matters because the RV is “only for the Elites”.   Right??

I believe that is what you posted earlier in the week.  

I threw all all mine away after your post.

NOT!!!!!!!

These are the very same Gurus calling the date & rate that told us we will not be participating in the RV.

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

None of it matters because the RV is “only for the Elites”.   Right??

I believe that is what you posted earlier in the week.  

I threw all all mine away after your post.

NOT!!!!!!!

I just sold some Monday LOL

Starr 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, wizard1 said:

I keep reading about these 800#S but Adam never mentions them, so should I assume that they are bs and have nothing to do with the rv.

Don't worry about 800 #'s, Chinese Elders Reno, Call Centers, Redemption Centers.....They are all just B.S.

Find out the local Bank in your area that handles Currency Conversion and that is about it.

I have always thought it would come out in the $1.20-1.30 range so as to trump the USD and get the people using the Dinar again. Then slowing float up to the old value.......Just my personal feelings and opinion and in no way am I any expert on this matter.

Karsten

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Don't worry about 800 #'s, Chinese Elders Reno, Call Centers, Redemption Centers.....They are all just B.S.

Find out the local Bank in your area that handles Currency Conversion and that is about it.

I have always thought it would come out in the $1.20-1.30 range so as to trump the USD and get the people using the Dinar again. Then slowing float up to the old value.......Just my personal feelings and opinion and in no way am I any expert on this matter.

Karsten

I gave you the wine glass for that remark I agree.

Starr

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

These are the very same Gurus calling the date & rate that told us we will not be participating in the RV.

So they are trying to confuse us.  

Why do you bring these to Adams web site?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Scotch tape and a bottle of scotch...Starrider ;) Hope you still have some tucked away Dinar that is...To all: disinformation is information...you just need the master decoder ring and the knowledge that when your tracking someone or something and your getting close there will be more and more subterfuge ... etc

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, 1lucdog said:

Scotch tape and a bottle of scotch...Starrider ;) Hope you still have some tucked away Dinar that is...To all: disinformation is information...you just need the master decoder ring and the knowledge that when your tracking someone or something and your getting close there will be more and more subterfuge ... etc

Agreed 1lucdog....... the smoke is getting thick

• Like 1

Luigi (king of dung) quoting RayRen (liar) quoting Bruce (bigger liar). Now THAT'S priceless !! Where is Thug when we need three weenies roasted?? Come back, clown friend.

🤡

Image result for hot dog roast

• Haha 4

On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 5:43 PM, 1lucdog said:

I'm still sitting pretty good I still got a pile.

Starr

• Upvote 2