Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VERY INTERESTING COMPARISON OF TRUMP AND MOSES

KristiD

WOW, I almost didn't watch that At The Mention Of Q. Not quite sure how to take him. But I'm glad I did, the comparisons from ancient texts to what is happening today are really quite amazing. They do not form a complete and perfect mirror image, they follow a pattern. Thank you @KristiDD for bringing this.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

The Negmiester must worship differently than most... Like worshipping his idol, The Golden One....

B/A

I don't think that worship has anything to do with what's happening to you. More than likely people are just sick and tired of your constant negative badgering. And it's funny how you complain about people giving you rubies when you give me them everyday.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

WOW, I almost didn't watch that At The Mention Of Q. Not quite sure how to take him. But I'm glad I did, the comparisons from ancient texts to what is happening today are really quite amazing. They do not form a complete and perfect mirror image, they follow a pattern. Thank you @KristiDD for bringing this.

Seriously? Moses brought us The 10 Commandments and Donald is busting them... I guess there is some comparison to be made there.

B/A

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I don't think that worship has anything to do with what's happening to you. More than likely people are just sick and tired of your constant negative badgering. And it's funny how you complain about people giving you rubies when you give me them everyday.

I don't complain about getting negged, I just mention what people are negging. You know, like truth and reality? This fantasy in D.C. is quickly coming to an end. They are so desperate they are now posting edited videos to keep their deception alive. Desperate people do desperate things.

B/A

• Downvote 3

23 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Seriously? Moses brought us The 10 Commandments and Donald is busting them... I guess there is some comparison to be made there.

B/A

I think you missed the whole point. But that is understandable, considering reality doesn't fit your narrative. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

B.A. I asked for proof.  Do you have any?  I could give two cr.aps if he said that on a bus 11 years ago.  I have said stupid things years ago too. 

I think his lawyer who pled guilty to paying hush money and thus destroying his life for the sake of Trump is pretty convincing. But of course those who refuse to face facts, refuse to face facts...

B/A

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I think you missed the whole point. But that is undesirable, considering reality doesn't fit your narrative. 

What's the point? You can't really believe there is any comparison between a guy who spent most of his life helping the poor, underprivileged and abused escape Egypt and a guy spending 200 to 300 hundred million dollars to beat them back? 

B/A

• Downvote 2

Just now, bostonangler said:

What's the point? You can't really believe there is any comparison between a guy who spent most of his life helping the poor, underprivileged and abused escape Egypt and a guy spending 200 to 300 hundred million dollars to beat them back? 

B/A

:facepalm1:That, "Guy", you're talking about  (Moses) was also a murderer and had a violent temper. But God still loved him. 

• Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

:facepalm1:That, "Guy", you're talking about  (Moses) was also a murderer and had a violent temper. But God still loved him. 

That's a good point... Too bad some in our country can't understand that basic principle. But we now have a culture hate. People hate the poor. Hate the truth. Hate charity. Hate sharing their fortunes. And unlike God, people now love greed. Love power. Love themselves before all others. Heck they loved themselves so much the world is now filled with "Selfies".  When we were growing up, we took pictures of other people, places and things, not of ourselves... Weird isn't?

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, bostonangler said:

That's a good point... Too bad some in our country can't understand that basic principle. But we now have a culture hate. People hate the poor. Hate the truth. Hate charity. Hate sharing their fortunes. And unlike God, people now love greed. Love power. Love themselves before all others. Heck they loved themselves so much the world is now filled with "Selfies".  When we were growing up, we took pictures of other people, places and things, not of ourselves... Weird isn't?

B/A

There's still hope 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

According to some here.....God chose to turn the House of Representatives over to the Democrats 3 days ago.  So yeah, a Trump/Moses comparison seems like a reasonable progression.  :facepalm:

GO RV, then BV  

Yes, God did choose to let the Democrats take the house 3 days ago. But as the video above so eloquently put it, that video you did not watch, God also chose to allow the entire Egyptian Army follow the Jews on dry land in the middle of the Red Sea and then, boom, he killed every one of them.

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Yes, God did choose to let the Democrats take the house 3 days ago. But as the video above so eloquently put it, that video you did not watch, God also chose to allow the entire Egyptian Army follow the Jews on dry land in the middle of the Red Sea and then, boom, he killed every one of them.

Well then, I'll have to have that conversation with God and see if his goal is to kill all Democrats.  :rolleyes:

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 1