Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VERY INTERESTING COMPARISON OF TRUMP AND MOSES

KristiD

5 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

It was complete sarcasm.....I don't believe God has any interest in the politics of the United States of America.  

GO RV, then BV

Romans 13:1

International Version
Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.

I guess you are just wanting to edit this part out of the word of God too. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Romans 13:1

International Version
Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.

I guess you are just wanting to edit this part out of the word of God too. 

All governing authorities then, brother.....even those with that little (D) behind their name.  And you know my stance on literal belief of the Word.....footstool.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Just now, Shabibilicious said:

All governing authorities then, brother.....even those with that little (D) behind their name.  And you know my stance on literal belief of the Word.....footstool.

GO RV, then BV

That's the difference between me and you. I accept the word of God as it is written, and thus all governing authorities are in power at the will of God. Whether I like them or not has no bearing. A nation gets the government it deserves. We have people in this country riding in the middle of the fence playing both sides and that will always bring disaster. A nation either serve God or serve Satan, you cannot serve both. And no nation in the history of the world has ever turned its back completely on God and survived.

• Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

That's the difference between me and you. I accept the word of God as it is written, and thus all governing authorities are in power at the will of God. Whether I like them or not has no bearing. A nation gets the government it deserves. We have people in this country riding in the middle of the fence playing both sides and that will always bring disaster. A nation either serve God or serve Satan, you cannot serve both. And no nation in the history of the world has ever turned its back completely on God and survived.

New or Old Testament style?  

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Well then, I'll have to have that conversation with God and see if his goal is to kill all Democrats.  :rolleyes:

GO RV, then BV

The problem is that you are a Demo before God on this forum Shabs. I know in person that your not. But on this forum your goals are the same as mine just in the opposite direction as far as politics go. Back in the sixties Texas was predominantly Democrat but you don't live down south and you don't know about the Mexicans and Hispanics that have over run our borders for decades after decades. When an American way of life has been changed it's time for a reset ! It's time to to adhere to the existing laws on the books ! It's time for a President to order the rule of law , not alter it ! I could go on and on but right now my family is hungry so I'm going to blacken some Argitine shrimp over rice pilaf covered with a sensational white wine marmalade sauce. Take care !

• Thanks 2

22 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

You don't believe the Word of God, "literally", because ....................

Matthew 15:8

New International Version
"'These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.

Shabbs it's one thing to deceive others, but it's foolish to deceive yourself. You wonder why things happen in life, 

Well life is just a consequence of our sins. And a reaction to our devotion toward God. 

More sin, more suffering. False devotion, less protection from God. 

Less sin, less suffering. More devotion, more protection from God. 

I am not just saying this to persuade you, I know this from personal experience. Believe me when I tell you that I was once 

the worst of sinners. And as such I suffered not only the loss of family but the loss of that which is most sacred, two of my own 

children. 

I was brought so far down that killing myself seemed the only way out. But God had a different plan and it was in that moment of

despair when God spoke to me. And from that moment on I began a walk toward him, forever seeking His Kingdom. 

I try to grow and come closer to God with every passing day. And with that God has protected me from some of the most 

unbelievable attacks that Satan and people give me. Some  of those attacks happened right here. And yet not only am I still here

But was given a position of moderate respect. This is true with my personal life also. 

I have suffering, and I fight to deal with what pains me every single day, but I have the blessed assurance of knowing 

NOTHING AND NO ONE will be allowed to touch me. And I not only talk to Jesus Christ everyday, but he talks to me. 

And I listen as best I can. With all of that said, I came to learn that God meant every word he said in the Bible. LITERALLY 

in most cases, and figuratively in others. But in all cases where God was speaking, "figuratively", he told us that it was a 

PARABLE. I know this because  Jesus told me this. And he told me that because I was once like you, and I thought like you.

And I suffered just like you. But I learned we don't have to suffer like that if we would just truthfully with as much emotion as 

we can, PUT JESUS FIRST. 

15 hours ago, Texstorm said:

I'm going to blacken some Argitine shrimp over rice pilaf covered with a sensational white wine marmalade sauce

YUMMY:lol: And you didn't invite SantaladyGrace'sDaddy Oh you bad boy, you're in big, big, trouble now. Might even be on the naughty list. :lmao:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1