Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Sign in to follow this  
ronscarpa

Wednesday Night Guru Opinions @ 10:05 EST - 11/07/2018

11-7-2018  **** Dinar News Update *****  After a month of no updates...the CBI reported the MARKET rate of the dinar today as 1204. The update included the MARKET rate for every business day between October 8th and November 7th which traded between 1203 to 1208 over this timespan.  These rates are well within the 2% IMF requirement between the OFFICIAL rate and the MARKET rate some gurus feel must be maintained for Article 8 compliance.  Stay tuned as more information comes in from the Central Bank of Iraq.  The latest guru posts for today continue below...

11-7-2018   Newshound Guru chattels    #Iraq parliament met Tue but did not consider completion of cabinet. Next meeting scheduled for Thur...Tune in tomorrow...

11-7-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat
   Article:  "PROJECT TO BE DISCUSSED BY THE PARLIAMENT, REDUCING THE NUMBER OF VICE PRESIDENTS FROM THREE TO ONE"     This article is one that I consider a WOW article. ...First we find out why Maliki has not yet been prosecuted for the fall of Mosul. Then we can see the political maneuvering by Maliki to save his own skin. Simply put – he wants the immunity and he needs the VP position. Secondly we see how they have not yet announced the three new VPs and want to change the constitution to have only one (1).  But this will be very difficult to do since what tribe will the VP belong to? Right now its a balance between the three tribes as each Sunni, Sheite and Kurd is represented. We are told that they would be announced at the same time as the rest of the ministers. The count for the ministers is now up to 6 from 4 last week that are not yet ratified. There are a total of 8 still to be announced and voted on.

11-7-2018   Newshound Guru Adam Montana    ..."Mahdi is cleaning house". YEP! The wheels are turning.  The transition is rolling along, and that's the best news we can ask for. Keep it moving, Mahdi!   I see all of this as a good sign. There are no major upheavals, nothing shocking, and nothing scary has happened in the last week. Things are proceeding smoothly...we DO have is solid progress...Stay patient, friends.

11-7-2018   Newshound Guru Breitling   What did Iraq say they were going to do?  They even told everybody how they were going to do it and the time period they are going to take to get the currency you and I have off the market and introduce the new currency that represent the higher rate that can interact with the rest of the world.  There is a transition period in the middle of that.  Nothing more.  It’s not complicated.  Everybody makes things more complicated than they really are.  Everything is simple…always start with the intent of what the CBI wants to do.  They want to add value to their currency…That’s it.

11-7-2018  Intel Guru Delta & Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   
   IQD/USD (IQDUSD=X)
   Previous Close   0.001
   Open   0.001
   Bid   0.001
   Day's Range   0.001 - 0.001
   52 Week Range   0.0008 - 0.0009
   Ask   0.001
Now that is interesting movement in value and if it holds then, a international calculation can get applied to it in short order...IMO.                                            Not exactly sure what this means, or is supposed to mean; and on what platform...! :confused2:

11-7-2018   Intel Guru Bruce   [via PinkRoses]  ...yesterday we understood our President along with Steven Munchin, our Treasury Secretary, and Mike Pompeo, our Secretary of State that we had some interesting couple of phone calls in the morning with China, with President Xi and the Minister of Finance. They were very positive calls. As a result there was an encrypted letter sent all the way to the West coast, the Big R, and it was more or less, I believe, it was instruction of the timing to release everything...(POST 1 OF 2)... 

11-7-2018   Intel Guru Bruce  ...We had back...this past Sunday...information that talked about dates. We had information that talked about the 7th and 8th, tomorrow [Wednesday] and Thursday. I feel like that is probably in the right realm where we should be.  So I feel like we're in the place where things could happen.  ...we know Iraq is done. We have a rate...that is solid on the front screens at the bank. It is solid and it reflects which is going to be seen if it is not seen already, on the CBI site... I think everything is coming together nicely...we are pretty much lined up and ready to start...(POST 2 OF 2)...
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, jaybake said:

What is Guru Bruce smoking?  I want that too!! lol

pot will probably be legal down here in Mexico in early December...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, jaybake said:

What is Guru Bruce smoking?  I want that too!! lol

With Jeff Sessions being ousted, you might have plenty of federally legal opportunities. 👍👍

• Haha 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ronscarpa
      11-18-2018   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   Article:  "The Stock Market Announces The Launch Of National Bond Trading"  Quote:  "The bonds will be launched on November 18 this year, for the first time in the Iraqi market for securities,"   They look to be international as I see it, and they are primarily for those that have very big money! Not for the little guy.. imo.. That is imo a good thing. Qualified Institutional Buyer's - (QIB). 

11-18-2018   Newshound Guru Kaperoni  There is over 42 trillion dinar outside the CBI.  And there has been no reduction so far.  If the dinar is going to appreciate in value the money supply must be reduced.  The only way it could happen would be gradually...thus a float is the only real option. 42 Trillion dinar is a substantial amount...the U.S. only has about 1.2 trillion circulating around the world.  No way could Iraq support a money supply 40 times the U.S.  If a float is the solution, the dinar can rise gradually over time, as money comes into the Iraqi banks it can be collected and destroyed thus reducing the money supply from Trillions to Billions.
       A RV or RI is not possible.

11-18-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Article:  "CENTRAL BANKS SHOULD CONSIDER ISSUING DIGITAL MONEY (electronic form NOT crypto currency), IMF'S LAGARDE SAYS"  ...Lagarde is NOT talking about crypto currencies. She is talking about electronic currency much like the USA already adopted...the IMF wants other nations too to go more electronic. We have seen this effort in Iraq to convert them and it is successful and allows them to use the smaller category notes and moves them into the situation where they can even eventually issued more even smaller category notes.

11-18-2018   Newshound Guru Adam Montana   ...Lots of great arguments for both this year and early 2019... I'll be happy with either, but root for a Christmas RV.

11-18-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Article: "Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, told President Barham Saleh that he would resign if the appointment process continues to sell ministries between the political blocs in his government."  So now we know the hold up in getting the remaining ministers. Will they conduct the scheduled announcement and voting of the last 4 ministers next Tuesday Nov 20th or will this too be held up longer?  Just in...The next session moved to Monday, 19/11 at one o’clock.” Go figure!

11-18-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru RVAlready   The bull is flying in Iraq today: Allaq and Mahdi are both resigning. (Yeah right).  And I have a piece of swampland in a national park to sell you for $15 million. ...Allaq cannot be removed for something which happened before his time. I would treat all such rumors as false. Iraq full of bad news sources...  Remember, Allaq wants the RV. Maliki threatened to have Shabibi executed for suggesting an RV. There seem to be players who do not want a technocratic government, and who do not want an RV.  We have seen this before from Iraq. Some folks there want to take Iraq back to the former, very non-democratic times...(post 1 of 2)....

11-18-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru RVAlready   Maliki is a bad guy. Unfortunately, lots of folks in Iraq respect him. ...I am sure Iran has some part in this.  Nobody who is former PM or president of a country is easy to totally remove. They essentially have immunity for life, and they will always have followers.  Hopefully, this will stop soon. I think Mahdi and Allaq will win the day...  The bull is probably so thick right now, because the bad guys sense that Madhi and Allaq are about to win the day...The bad guys are just trying to sow confusion and dissent...(post 2 of 2)...

• By ronscarpa
      11-16-2018   Newshound Guru  Kaperoni ‏   The latest...annual Article IV Consultation...done last September clearly states..."The authorities have appropriately maintained the exchange rate peg."  This was done to help accomplish exchange rate stability in Iraq thus allowing the CBI to get in compliance.   ...telling people the dinar is already on a managed float...is outright false and not what is going on regarding monetary policy at this time. The CBI is working hard to meet compliance so that they can move forward and engage their banking system with the world...(post 1 of 3)...

11-16-2018   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   ...in order for the dinar to go up in value several other things must occur the Central Bank of Iraq for one has to rebuild the banking sector.  ...the central bank has to meet the conditions set forth by the IMF. And...they must be in compliance in order to move from Article XIV to Article VIII.  This compliance has not been achieved since 2012. And this compliance started again in March of 2018. Back then I told everyone that there would be a minimum of a 90-day window and which the CBI needed to hold such compliance ...it's in writing and factual.  Since then the CBI has done an excellent job maintaining the 2% compliance requirement to move to Article VIII under difficult circumstances within the country, this doesn't mean they will move today or tomorrow because other factors still exist which could still hold this up. ..(post 2 of 3)....

11-16-2018   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   In order for Iraq to engage its banking system with the world's financial system It's a combination of government effort and financial stability/compliance.  And again as we stated several months ago a new government would need to be formed, stability and security would have to be proven as well as any other legal or laws necessary to perpetuate the investment process.   That being said there is a sense of urgency in Iraq to move Iraq forward now rather than later because Iraq needs money to rebuild and private investment is that solution.   ...bringing an influx of capital into a country will create substantial inflationary pressure through the CBI capital account...this has to be accounted for and that's why the CBI must move off of the peg to a float prior to such action...(post 3 of 3)... 

11-16-2018   Intel Guru Bruce   ...I do not use the S word very often, but I do believe this is very soon. ...We have heard about some time frames like 72 hours from the time that the USTN went asset back which was Tuesday. So 72 hours from Tuesday afternoon at 3:15pm. Could we see something then by that time? Quite possibly.  The Redemption Centers ...are essentially are on high alert starting tomorrow [Friday] afternoon. We also know that the Dinar and Dong which are looking blacked out now are supposed to be up by Saturday afternoon/evening...we supposed to have those two currencies rates show. ..(post 1 of 2)... 

11-16-2018   Intel Guru Bruce    I am not a huge fan of this on the weekend, but banks do like the weekend. They like the idea of Saturday. Are we going to go before Thanksgiving which is Thursday? I believe so. Yes, I do believe that is true. We have heard to be fully funded, to have money to spend for Black Friday/Thanksgiving...we should have this any day now literally.  I can’t say it is definite. ..(post 2 of 2)...

11-16-2018   Intel Guru Frank26   [via Clare]   They tested, tried, the lifting of the 3 zeros for 4 years @ a dual exchange rate...the program rate we see & the 1- 1 we don't see....(articles prove this)...Based on what we read, that rate has well exceeded 1-1.  ...more reasons, for more calculations, that have been tested successfully to calculate fractional banking - the ISX - marketplace will need and use fils...right now these and more calculations are all about accounting & math of the lifting of the 3 zeros...  ISX going International... as Articles said!  ...LAUNCHING the RI with NO mistakes! ...(post 1 of 2)...

11-16-2018    Intel Guru Frank62  ...It's one thing to test fractional banking internally but completely different introducing @ onset of banking with the IQD...  ISX was testing an offline platform...with USA stock exchange, (don't think a PR rate) also with European Exchanges, ME Exchanges, Arabic Exchanges & Asian Bourse...  It's happening right before our eyes whether we can see it or not!  ...our sharing is weeks ahead! Just because we don't see it doesn't mean it's not happening! ..(post 2 of 2] )... 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.