Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Night Guru Opinions @ 10:05 EST - 11/07/2018

11-7-2018  **** Dinar News Update *****  After a month of no updates...the CBI reported the MARKET rate of the dinar today as 1204. The update included the MARKET rate for every business day between October 8th and November 7th which traded between 1203 to 1208 over this timespan.  These rates are well within the 2% IMF requirement between the OFFICIAL rate and the MARKET rate some gurus feel must be maintained for Article 8 compliance.  Stay tuned as more information comes in from the Central Bank of Iraq.  The latest guru posts for today continue below...

11-7-2018   Newshound Guru chattels    #Iraq parliament met Tue but did not consider completion of cabinet. Next meeting scheduled for Thur...Tune in tomorrow...

11-7-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat
   Article:  "PROJECT TO BE DISCUSSED BY THE PARLIAMENT, REDUCING THE NUMBER OF VICE PRESIDENTS FROM THREE TO ONE"     This article is one that I consider a WOW article. ...First we find out why Maliki has not yet been prosecuted for the fall of Mosul. Then we can see the political maneuvering by Maliki to save his own skin. Simply put – he wants the immunity and he needs the VP position. Secondly we see how they have not yet announced the three new VPs and want to change the constitution to have only one (1).  But this will be very difficult to do since what tribe will the VP belong to? Right now its a balance between the three tribes as each Sunni, Sheite and Kurd is represented. We are told that they would be announced at the same time as the rest of the ministers. The count for the ministers is now up to 6 from 4 last week that are not yet ratified. There are a total of 8 still to be announced and voted on.

11-7-2018   Newshound Guru Adam Montana    ..."Mahdi is cleaning house". YEP! The wheels are turning.  The transition is rolling along, and that's the best news we can ask for. Keep it moving, Mahdi!   I see all of this as a good sign. There are no major upheavals, nothing shocking, and nothing scary has happened in the last week. Things are proceeding smoothly...we DO have is solid progress...Stay patient, friends.

11-7-2018   Newshound Guru Breitling   What did Iraq say they were going to do?  They even told everybody how they were going to do it and the time period they are going to take to get the currency you and I have off the market and introduce the new currency that represent the higher rate that can interact with the rest of the world.  There is a transition period in the middle of that.  Nothing more.  It’s not complicated.  Everybody makes things more complicated than they really are.  Everything is simple…always start with the intent of what the CBI wants to do.  They want to add value to their currency…That’s it.

11-7-2018  Intel Guru Delta & Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   
   IQD/USD (IQDUSD=X)
   Previous Close   0.001
   Open   0.001
   Bid   0.001
   Day's Range   0.001 - 0.001
   52 Week Range   0.0008 - 0.0009
   Ask   0.001
Now that is interesting movement in value and if it holds then, a international calculation can get applied to it in short order...IMO.                                            Not exactly sure what this means, or is supposed to mean; and on what platform...! :confused2:

11-7-2018   Intel Guru Bruce   [via PinkRoses]  ...yesterday we understood our President along with Steven Munchin, our Treasury Secretary, and Mike Pompeo, our Secretary of State that we had some interesting couple of phone calls in the morning with China, with President Xi and the Minister of Finance. They were very positive calls. As a result there was an encrypted letter sent all the way to the West coast, the Big R, and it was more or less, I believe, it was instruction of the timing to release everything...(POST 1 OF 2)... 

11-7-2018   Intel Guru Bruce  ...We had back...this past Sunday...information that talked about dates. We had information that talked about the 7th and 8th, tomorrow [Wednesday] and Thursday. I feel like that is probably in the right realm where we should be.  So I feel like we're in the place where things could happen.  ...we know Iraq is done. We have a rate...that is solid on the front screens at the bank. It is solid and it reflects which is going to be seen if it is not seen already, on the CBI site... I think everything is coming together nicely...we are pretty much lined up and ready to start...(POST 2 OF 2)...
  • Upvote 1