Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SESSIONS RESIGNATION ON REQUEST OF POTUS

19 hours ago, bostonangler said:

I just don't think he will survive in this position very long... In fact he may never actually get appointed, he is only a placeholder right now.

B/A

Yes.....well put....a placeholder at the moment as part of the plan.....Rosy will resign, and more than likely see some prison time....for all practical purposes he is under house arrest right now.....he is singing right now to save his own butt...

19 hours ago, Indraman said:

The quickest way to end this "Fake News" Hoax is to release the FISA warrant applications and let the chips fall where they may...

You don't want this to look 'political' otherwise the Dems will say that Trump obstructed justice. This investigation needs to run its course.

Indy

This is coming...soon....part of the plan...

13 hours ago, Texstorm said:

Then there a little dirt secret of the Dems that paid for a fake dossier which was illegally used to get the Fisa warrants ! Everyone connected to that is going down ! They are nothing but swamp creatures. When the top levels of our Government were scheming and plotting and lying who in the hell are we supposed to believe ? Well it certainly ain't them. :butt-kicking:

Yep.....everything should hit the fan before January 2019....

Even Bobby has started writing his final report on the Russian Collusion....should be rather revealing ......CL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Matt Whitaker's Appointment May Be Illegal, Fox News' Andrew Napolitano Says

President Donald Trump’s appointment of Matthew Whitaker as Acting Attorney General may be illegal, Andrew Napolitano, senior judicial analyst for Fox News, said on Wednesday. 

“Under the law, the person running the Department of Justice must have been approved by the United States Senate for some previous position. Even on an interim post,” Napolitano told Fox News’ Dana Perino. 

Former Attorney General Jeff Sessions was dismissed on Wednesday and Napolitano said his interim replacement should have been Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein

While Whitaker was confirmed by the Senate in 2004 when he was appointed U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Iowa, Napolitano said that he was nevertheless ineligible to serve in his current post as the confirmation was not “for a leadership position in the Justice Department.”

“Who has been confirmed and who’s next in line? Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein,” Napolitano added. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/matt-whitaker-apos-appointment-may-074811751.html

Laws, we don't need no stinking laws.

B/A

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

What's the problem Jeff sessions work for the president, or are you suggesting that a boss has no right to scrutinize and employees work?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

What's the problem Jeff sessions work for the president, or are you suggesting that a boss has no right to scrutinize and employees work?

Nope, I'm just giving facts... NStoolman1 keeps insisting Sessions resigned... But as we can see he was fired. I'm just getting the facts straight.

B/A

Just now, bostonangler said:

Nope, I'm just giving facts... NStoolman1 keeps insisting Sessions resigned... But as we can see he was fired. I'm just getting the facts straight.

B/A

I believe even CNN fake news media reported that Jeff sessions resigned. All be it at the request of the president, but his resignation nonetheless. This is a courtesy one provides to an employee to help them save face with their resume. The fact is Jeff sessions resigned..

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I believe even CNN fake news media reported that Jeff sessions resigned. All be it at the request of the president, but his resignation nonetheless. This is a courtesy one provides to an employee to help them save face with their resume. The fact is Jeff sessions resigned..

That has been my point all along.

Words mean something.

Sessions knew, because of his connections to Hillery, that he wasn't going to be able to do his job correctly. 

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

So if your boss tells you to give him your resignation, you don't consider that being fired? I know if my boss told me to resign, I would take it as being fired... That's one reason I like being my own boss, but sometimes I can be an SOB of a boss... LOL

B/A 

Edited by bostonangler

4 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

So if your boss tells you to give him your resignation, you don't consider that being fired? I know if my boss told me to resign, I would take it as being fired... That's one reason I like being my own boss, but sometimes I can be an SOB of a boss... LOL

B/A 

That is a way for "bosses" to give a chance at saving face. 

The other option sometimes affects retirement and medical.

It also can mean jail time.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

That is a way for "bosses" to give a chance at saving face. 

The other option sometimes affects retirement and medical.

It also can mean jail time.

I agree. It is a way of saving face and or retirement. But would he have quit if he wasn't told to leave? I guess we will never know.

B/A

• Thanks 1

My personal opinion is that Sessions left on good terms. But he was not the Bulldawg Trump needed to go to war with the insane House DemoRats now after the election. Like in the Godfather, Trump needs a war time consultant. And he needs one that will go after where the real corruption and election interference lies. With the HillDawg and the DemoRats. And how with election corruption in Broward county FL, the Dems have said to the American people, "Screw You, we don't care what you think or how you voted we are gonna win and it's IN YOUR FACE"

13 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

My personal opinion is that Sessions left on good terms. But he was not the Bulldawg Trump needed to go to war with the insane House DemoRats now after the election. Like in the Godfather, Trump needs a war time consultant. And he needs one that will go after where the real corruption and election interference lies. With the HillDawg and the DemoRats. And how with election corruption in Broward county FL, the Dems have said to the American people, "Screw You, we don't care what you think or how you voted we are gonna win and it's IN YOUR FACE"

That's not quite how it worked out in 2000, fr8dawg....just sayin.

GO RV, then BV

Contradicting himself, Trump denies knowing acting AG Matt Whitaker

President Trump on Friday said he did not know the person he appointed as acting attorney general. He had said the opposite less than a month ago.

“Matt Whitaker — I don’t know Matt Whitaker,” Trump told reporters on the South Lawn on Friday morning, two days after he tapped Whitaker to temporarily lead the Justice Department after forcing Jeff Sessions to resign.

But in an interview with “Fox & Friends” on Oct. 11, the president was asked to respond to a report in the Washington Post that he had talked to Whitaker — at the time Sessions’s chief of staff — about replacing the attorney general.

“Well, I never talk about that, but I can tell you Matt Whitaker’s a great guy,” Trump replied. “I mean, I know Matt Whitaker.”

By the White House’s interpretation of the law, Whitaker can serve for up to 210 days without needing Senate confirmation, an appointment that can be renewed. Never having gone through a Senate hearing, he is now under scrutiny for his background as a bare-knuckled Republican activist and director of a now-defunct invention-promotion company that the Federal Trade Commission said “bilked thousands of consumers out of millions of dollars.”

7db291e673e0d4189772dc655155cac4 President Trump and Matt Whitaker (Photos: Mark Wilson/Getty Images, Charlie Neibergall/AP)

Trump had long expressed his disapproval of Sessions’s decision to recuse himself from special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into the Trump campaign’s contacts with Russia, leaving oversight to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.

Mueller’s investigation will now be overseen by Whitaker, who critics say should recuse himself too, because of his public opposition to the probe.

On Friday, Trump insisted that he never spoke to Whitaker about the Russia investigation and said the acting attorney general’s degree of direct supervision over the probe would be “up to him.”

The president also castigated CNN reporter Abby Phillip for asking if he wanted Whitaker to “rein in” the special counsel.

“What a stupid question you asked,” Trump shot back, adding: “I watch you a lot, and you ask a lot of stupid questions.”

The president has repeatedly said he doesn’t watch CNN.

Trump dismissed an op-ed by George Conway, a lawyer and husband of top aide Kellyanne Conway, who argued that Whitaker’s appointment is “unconstitutional” and “illegal.”

“You mean Mr. Kellyanne Conway?” Trump said derisively when asked about Conway’s assertion. “He’s just trying to get publicity for himself.”

Trump also complained to reporters that Mueller had not been confirmed by the U.S. Senate. But Mueller’s post, special counsel, doesn’t require Senate confirmation.

In a previous job, director of the FBI, Mueller was, in fact, confirmed by the Senate in 2001 by a nearly unanimous vote.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/contradicting-trump-denies-knowing-acting-g-matt-whitaker-192619369.html

Liar Liar Pants on Fire!

B/A

• Downvote 1

From a video I watched the other day he will only be in this position for a short while.........Whitaker much like Scaramucci is there for one reason and that is to clean house and then he was gone. Like Scaramucci Whitaker is there for a to get a job done and that is to get Indictment filed and on record for the likes of Hillarious and the email scandal, and many other in the past administration. Once the Indictment are on the books that is all he needs done he will be gone and replaced with a full AG.

The kicker is that once the Indictment are filed they can't be removed by the President or even another AG.

Trump is indeed playing the left and letting them hang themselves on by one..........

I would love to know what Chuckie the Clown, Shiller the Weasel eyed rat, pelosi, waters, harris and booker are dreaming up now to save their collective asses form prison......

This is about to get interesting.

Karsten

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Stop your belly aching people. This is what the Dems wanted all along. Now that it has happens they cry again. 

Flashback: Democrats Demand Sessions’ Resignation

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi

Democrats are harshly criticizing President Donald Trump for asking Jeff Sessions to resign from his position as Attorney General, but they are forgetting that they were the ones demanding Sessions’ resignation to begin with.

Democrats fueled their Russian conspiracy theory and asked for Sessions’ resignation after it was revealed in March 2017 that Sessions attended a conference in 2016 set up by the Obama administration that Russian ambassadors also attended.

In March 2017, NBC News ran an article with the headline: “Democrats Demand Attorney General Jeff Sessions Resign Over Russian Meetings.”

Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren and Democratic Rep. Nancy Pelosi were among the most vocal democrats calling for Sessions’ resignation.

“Sessions is not fit to serve as the top law enforcement officer of our country and must resign,” Pelosi said in a statement. “There must be an independent, bipartisan, outside commission to investigate the Trump political, personal and financial connections to the Russians.”

She also ranted about Sessions on Twitter.

“Anything less than resignation or removal from office is unacceptable,” she wrote.

We are far past recusal. Jeff #Sessions lied under oath. Anything less than resignation or removal from office is unacceptable.

After lying under oath, there can be no doubt AG #Sessions is unfit to run the Department of Justice.

Pelosi now seems like Sessions’ biggest fan.

On Wednesday, Pelosi complained on Twitter about his resignation.

“It is impossible to read Attorney General Sessions’ firing as anything other than another blatant attempt by (President Donald Trump) to undermine & end Special Counsel Mueller’s investigation,” she wrote.

It is impossible to read Attorney General Sessions’ firing as anything other than another blatant attempt by @realDonaldTrump to undermine & end Special Counsel Mueller’s investigation.

Warren also had strong words for Sessions in 2017.

“And we need Attorney General Jeff Sessions – who should have never been confirmed in the first place – to resign. We need it now,” she wrote.

Well, it looks like she eventually got what she wanted. Sessions resigned yesterday.

However, Warren is now claiming that Sessions’s resignation will lead to a “constitutional crisis.”

“(President Donald Trump’s) firing of Jeff Sessions brings us one step closer to a constitutional crisis. Congress must act to ensure that Special Counsel Mueller can do his job without interference,” she wrote Wednesday.

It almost seems like Democrats are political opportunists.

Link used for story

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/democrats-demand-sessions-resignation/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=rightalerts&utm_campaign=dailyam&utm_content=ttp

25K people are talking about this

• Thanks 1

Yep Shabs, that is EXACTLY how it worked. Same county, Broward, (hanging chads) recount, State Supreme court (all DemoRats)gave election to Al Global Warming Gore until it went to the US Supremes and they said no way. There was and still is huge corruption in that county. And it only pops up when the election is close and a few thousand manufactured votes are needed to get the DemoRats elected. The worst part is it is the same women for the last number of years and yet she is still there. Not good.

Md11fr8dawg, with all due respect Broward county was at the middle of the Parkland shooting also.

Sheriffs dept issuing stand down orders when it came to arresting people. Telling officers not to engage suspects et cet. 

The sheriff making a deal with the Obama admin for money. 

• Thanks 1