Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana 7 November 2018

Adam Montana

Thank You for the balanced post, Adam, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

As well, Thank You for ALL You, the Moderators, Administrators, and All Your Affiliates have done for us and will do for paid service members post event that really make this a High Quality Site!!! :twothumbs:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, BKD said:

Thanks Adam. Also glad the election is over. Now on to the RV!!!

Its never over.  It’s on to next presidential election. Wouldn’t surprise me at all to see an ad related to that today. Election process in our country is horrible and needs major redo. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

SPEAKING OF PHONE SCAMS AND PROTECTING YOUR SAVINGS, I WANT TO TELL ALL OF YOU THAT A   FRIEND OF MINE'S WIFE GOT A CALL FROM SOMEONE WHO IDENTIFIED HERSELF AS SOME KIND OF INTERNET SECURITY COMPANY AND TOLD HER THAT THEIR INTERNET WAS SEVERELY HACKED AND THAT THEY , THE SECURITY COMPANY, CAN CLEAN IT UP FOR HER AND THAT SHE HAD TO GO TO CVS AND GET PAY PAL,ETC, ETC..... END RESULT, SHE WAS TAKEN FOR $3,000 PLUS AND THE CREDIT CARD COMPANY INFORMED THEM THAT THIS IS NOT CONSIDERED FRAUD AS SHE WILLINGLY TOOK THE MONEY TO PAY THE THIRD PARTY. SCAM, YES.... FRAUD. NO. 

MY WIFE AND I ALSO GOT A SIMILAR CALL AROUND THE SAME TIME, BUT WE THOUGHT THAT IT SOUNDED LIKE A SCAM AND IGNORED IT. 

TREAT THIS AS A PUBLIC SERVICE INFORMATION WARNING TO PROTECT YOURSELF FROM THESE KIND OF SCAMS. IT IS JUST LIKE IF YOU GET A CALL FROM THE IRS THAT YOU OWE THEM MONEY AND YOU NEED TO SEND IT TO THEM NOW! THE IRS DOES  NOT CALL YOU.... THEY WILL KNOCK ON YOUR DOOR !!!!!!!!!!!

As always, thank you for all you do and the information that you pass on. I will say this about you Adam,  you tell it like it is, no ..".It's gonna RV at $3" or "it's going to RV by Friday". The plain simple truth, and that is why I stopped going to other Dinar sites. 

Anyway.... Thanks for all you do and hopefully we will see an RV soon.

Goooooo……….Rv

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1