Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Noontime Guru Opinions - 11/03/2018

11-6-2018   Newshound Guru Breitling  …Everything has changed for you and me as far as Iraq goes. Everything.  Because as of today Iran is officially broke…they need money and if Iraq is blocking them from getting U.S. dollars…out of the Iraq economy then you’re going to see pressures from Iran because Iran has Iraqi dinar.  That countdown is official today.  Don’t get your underwear all bunched up in a wad…It’s not going to revalue tomorrow…I shouldn’t say that because nobody knows if it’s going to revalue… 

11-6-2018   Intel Guru Frank26   [via Clare]   Highlights:  Iraq Social  Media Hot right now... Reassuring Citizens, still going to lift the 3 zeros.  Iran has Dinars...it looks like Iran is forcing Iraq to revalue their currency, with it's demand of payment for Electricity.  60% of Paris Club debt has been reduced...given reduction, for the RI of IQD!  RI is fact occurring @ 1-1.  Reduction will help with RV next year, the same way the ME Basket solidly formed will help the RV in 2019...it's a precursor... they are telling Iraq, go ahead join the international community.  Alak will be named Gov. of CBI...comes from powerful, influential family...but not popular...BUT...the best of the worst.  A lot of comments on CBI social media...would be nice to have official announcement of Alak, its a precursor,  then ART 2  [2nd Article].  Art 2 is Coming!!! They are educating the citizens...looks good for November.

11-6-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Again I am telling everyone to STOP...watching for the completion of a single event then the RV will happen. How many events in the past do they attempt to peg the RV to that didn’t happen or happened and still we sit...It is now early November and so do NOT expect any reinstatement until at least EARLY 2019 (more likely in early January sometime)...

:salute::tiphat:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1