Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Is Not For Joe Public...Elites Only???

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

Guru claims the elite has already cashed out their ZIM.

There will be no other ZIM payouts. It's done. It's over. Finished.

The IQD RV is for the elites, the big boys, only. Joe public (that's us) will not be participating.

This may be disinformation to get us all to get rid of our IQD.

Do not give your currencies away. Hang on. It's not over until it's over.

Rumored only. Not varified. Your opine.

6/11/2018  GURU DJ...As Reported:
On Oct 24 2018 we received word from associates who flew to Hong Kong stating they had been paid on SKR’s (Safe Keeping Receipts). Funds had been realized in accounts and could be viewed. Awaiting release of the holds to make it spendable. This was also confirmed from paymaster attorneys in Zurich, stating the same thing.
Another source verified weeks before that the funds were being, and had been, distributed to paymasters throughout the world in preparation for the event.
Another source verified both of the above but stated the UST had certain functions that had to be completed before the US would realize release.
For the past month, it has been suggested that nothing would move forward until after the Midterm elections. One can only formulate and speculate as to why that is relevant.
Recently, it was reported that on Oct 31st the military and elites were paid (But funds not available) with the expected release to the public to commence, beginning the week of Nov 5th.
It was reported that the Admiral’s core groups had been paid (Funds not available) Oct 26 (Friday) with the public beginning the following Monday Oct 29. The same weekend, it was stated that Reno had been funded and groups were to be on standby.
I have also received word that now it is Nov 12 as the start date.

-Another source states the RV will not take place until Jan 2019 and the public will not participate. In addition, they also stated that the Zim has already been paid and whatever the amount paid out, was it. (Too much information from elite sources conflict with this one)

The sources of this information are profound, direct and if we were allowed to identify them, one would draw the conclusion they are valid, as follows: State dept. officials, banks, Elders, Group Leaders, fiduciaries in Reno, The End Buyer, The redemption committee, Paymaster attorneys, UST, Ranked Military and more. So, PICK YOUR POISON as to what you want to believe. I personally remain confused and don’t believe any of them that the funds are released, until I see the money

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 11

Luigi . If any of this is the case . Can the Airline Tickets and Baggage Check ,TSA and Customs agents at the US airports stop telling me there is a spelling problem with my name and their manager is coming to correct it . Stop leaving me TSA notes/ cards my luggage stating I was randomly selected for a baggage check ,.Stop announcing my name over the airport intercom for a random baggage check . Stop putting an X over my face on my passport receipts from their little passport kiosks cards . Stop sending me to a different line to clear back in through customs . And Finally stop asking me "Do I HAVE ANYTHING TO DECLARE" while the young Pompous , Punk Customs Agent rolls his eyes at me . Being that this event is for elites only . Thank You 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

Luigi, I notice you post many contradicting 'rumors' in the 'rumor section' and that you have done so for a long time. I commend you on your interest in the Dinar, but question the reason why you appear to post any and all types of comments by people who have no proven integrity or track record when it comes to their predictions regarding the Dinar since the statements made by those in the majority of your posts do not appear to be factually correct. 

From my view, it appears that you re-post any and all comments you find online regarding the Dinar regardless of the original author's integrity or authority of the subject. I state the latter because the vast majority of your posts contain comments made by 'less than reputable' people and because none of the statements made by the aforementioned have turned out to be correct. 

That being said, is their a reason why you post the numerous amount of 'rumors'  you do, especially when you yourself 'warn' the reader that your post is 'not verified' and that they should 'opine'?

i know you are capable of making intelligent comments and I am not attempting to 'bash' or be disrespectful to you. However,, in retrospect, it appears that you alone have personally posted a high percentage of all the rumors in the Rumor Section,. I don't think that it's a stretch to say that the quality of the majority of the posts you make in this section are consistently different when compared to posts made by other members in this section. As such, I personally think the mods should consider creating a section - a sub category if you will - for you to place your posts.

i am aware that many people view rumors as humor and as a place where 'anything goes' and that others may view your posts as warnings to 'newbies' so as to warn them of the various scams that are out there. However, there are also those who have a view along the lines of 'enough already'....or 'enough is enough.'

I appreciate any insight you can provide as to the reason why you consistently post factually incorrect or inconsistent posts, and appreciate your response very much.

(I in no way am trying to be disrespectful to Luigi or to those who enjoy reading his posts. As I said, I know there are many who view the posts in the rumors section as humor, but I also believe that are many who take all of the posts in this section more seriously)

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

***///

PRESENCE ---  Please understand that LUIGI here is our unofficial DV Garbage Man.:trash:

He throws himself on his sword daily on our behalf to peruse the Guru Spew so

we don't have to get our lily white hands soiled doing. it. ;)

With all the rumour, conjecture & outright B.S. floating around out there re: The IQD,

we don't have to get into the pool full of floating turds to pick out the nuts... he does it for us! :D

Don't concern yourself with those who may drop in here & fail to understand the term "Rumour", 

or ignore Luigi's Disclaimer attached to all his posts.

Anyone THAT ignorant/mis-informed hasn't done the homework on the Dinar or their own due diligence &

is more likely to fall prey to a filthy Guru Pumper anyway....:violin:

and LESS likely to ==> if they read LUIGI in the DV Rumour Section !  :twothumbs:

:tiphat::cheesehead:  Cheers !

3 hours ago, presence said:

.....(I in no way am trying to be disrespectful to Luigi or to those who enjoy reading his posts. As I said, I know there are many who view the posts in the rumors section as humor, but I also believe that are many who take all of the posts in this section more seriously)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

***///

A ruby...?  :huh::blink: You gave us a ruby when we tried to enlighten you...?

Oh, dear... tsk, tsk, tsk....  :lol::P

Okay, you're more concerned with the ignorant walking into a Guru-Baited Trap

than the Truth.  We get it.  Bleeding hearts abound for the less fortunate.  :confused2:

But please do try to understand the actual  concept of The Rumour Section.

Try looking at it as a good learning experience, if you will.

Y'know... lemons / lemonade, yadda, yadda.... ;)

There is PLENTY of incredible, valuable information & serious discussion on this wonderful website

to aid those you're so concerned about. :cigar:

Trust us -- if they come to this Site -

there's NO earthly reason - even after reading The Rumour Section -

even the weakest of minds or intellectually challenged could fail at understanding this Dinar thing. :bulb:

Save your worrying, pity & Prayers for the truly needy ! :praying:

:cheesehead: Cheers, mate !

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

PRESENCE ---  Please understand that LUIGI here is our unofficial DV Garbage Man.:trash:

He throws himself on his sword daily on our behalf to peruse the Guru Spew so

we don't have to get our lily white hands soiled doing. it. ;)

With all the rumour, conjecture & outright B.S. floating around out there re: The IQD,

we don't have to get into the pool full of floating turds to pick out the nuts... he does it for us! :D

Don't concern yourself with those who may drop in here & fail to understand the term "Rumour", 

or ignore Luigi's Disclaimer attached to all his posts.

Anyone THAT ignorant/mis-informed hasn't done the homework on the Dinar or their own due diligence &

is more likely to fall prey to a filthy Guru Pumper anyway....:violin:

and LESS likely to ==> if they read LUIGI in the DV Rumour Section !  :twothumbs:

:tiphat::cheesehead:  Cheers !

I agree! Well Said. I tried to even y'all out. Maybe Adam can give Luigi a DV Garbage Man logo!

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, presence said:

Luigi, I notice you post many contradicting 'rumors' in the 'rumor section' and that you have done so for a long time. I commend you on your interest in the Dinar, but question the reason why you appear to post any and all types of comments by people who have no proven integrity or track record when it comes to their predictions regarding the Dinar since the statements made by those in the majority of your posts do not appear to be factually correct. 

From my view, it appears that you re-post any and all comments you find online regarding the Dinar regardless of the original author's integrity or authority of the subject. I state the latter because the vast majority of your posts contain comments made by 'less than reputable' people and because none of the statements made by the aforementioned have turned out to be correct. 

That being said, is their a reason why you post the numerous amount of 'rumors'  you do, especially when you yourself 'warn' the reader that your post is 'not verified' and that they should 'opine'?

i know you are capable of making intelligent comments and I am not attempting to 'bash' or be disrespectful to you. However,, in retrospect, it appears that you alone have personally posted a high percentage of all the rumors in the Rumor Section,. I don't think that it's a stretch to say that the quality of the majority of the posts you make in this section are consistently different when compared to posts made by other members in this section. As such, I personally think the mods should consider creating a section - a sub category if you will - for you to place your posts.

i am aware that many people view rumors as humor and as a place where 'anything goes' and that others may view your posts as warnings to 'newbies' so as to warn them of the various scams that are out there. However, there are also those who have a view along the lines of 'enough already'....or 'enough is enough.'

I appreciate any insight you can provide as to the reason why you consistently post factually incorrect or inconsistent posts, and appreciate your response very much.

(I in no way am trying to be disrespectful to Luigi or to those who enjoy reading his posts. As I said, I know there are many who view the posts in the rumors section as humor, but I also believe that are many who take all of the posts in this section more seriously)

WOWZERS!!!

That is the politest, most respectful, level headed, even handed, clearly stated, eloquently composed, highly articulate, concisely summarized, factually noted, evenly toned verbal SPANKING I have EVER seen delivered by such a Master of CIRCUMSTANCES such as Yourself for the Most Pressing AND Necessary of Concerns, Presence, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend To You!!!

:tiphat:   :tiphat:   :tiphat:

To add to Your post (I am reluctant to say "add" here since Your post is SO much better), I have a close family member that was scammed out of a sum of money I DO NOT want to mention here because I believe it to be understated and beyond belief in the mid to late '90s in a currency scheme that even had an off shore plan. I am here because of careful assessment with the key of bone fide physical currency as the difference between paper agreements and the real deal based on past history, circumstances, and future potential of relative currency values regarding Iraq. No need to regurgitate my assessments here except to note EACH individual is responsible for THEIR OWN rationale and actions regarding THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment. So, I am significantly concerned about individuals posting information with ANY degree of credibility from "various sources" that have been known to be wrong time and time and time again and again and again. Some folks are busy with necessary things whereas the known lack of credibility can be and is misleading as in the case of my close family member where sums of money were spent that should NEVER have been spent because of "guru spew". No one (including myself) should EVER spend more money than THEY can afford to kiss goodbye....................................FOREVER!!! Maybe consider paring down spending on depreciating items like planned more extravagant vehicles and get a less expensive cheaper vehicle and spend the difference (if the money is actually available) on THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment.

In The Mean Time (of course).................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, murd11 said:

Its getting more unbelievable as the days wear on.

Hello murd.......Don't know if you're a Dinar rookie or a Vet ......Nothing should be deemed  "unbelievable" in this here Dinar world....Which is infact unbelievable by its very nature really come to think of it......

Otherwise then...We  Dinar holders should be deemed  ( very much so) unbelievable ourselves since we did buy ( at various degrees / amounts) into this apparent  wonderland / la la land (so far at least....15 years  roughly for some of us) thing......

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3