Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Gulf states will not accept Iraq unless they raise the standard of living of their citizens

yota691

11 hours ago, Wiljor said:

The message can’t be clearer, well said brother 👍 One of the richest nations in resources, but, a currency worth nothing???? 

Nope, that won’t cut it. I believe we are getting closer and an opportunity to raise the value of the IQD is perhaps upon us 🙏

Thanks for your input my brother Wiljor,

We are getting closer to see the market value of the IQD.

8 hours ago, Engine1 said:

The commander of the base I was at in 2005 said when they revalue they will come out at $0.27. I would love for him to be correct.  But sorry to be a negative nelli but I have been in this since 2005 and I have lost faith in this ever happening.  I will still follow it since I have been wrong a lot so maybe this will be one of those times.  

Thanks for your comment Engine1,

With $0.27 I will be more than happy... we are talking $270k per million dinar.

Go RV asap

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

With $0.27 I will be more than happy... we are talking $270k per million dinar.

Oh yes, I would be very happy if the RV opened at $.27 but I don’t believe I would cash all my Dinar in at that rate because I have difficulty believing it would stay that low. 

Thoughts anyone? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

23 hours ago, Laid Back said:

Thanks for your input my friend,

“Gulf states felt that the standard of living in Iraq does not rise to the standard of living have not therefore open their doors to Iraqis fully, as well as that the level of mutual trust between Iraq and the Gulf countries is not the same available among them.”

The political, cultural and economic implications of Iraq joining the GCC are very important. 

Now the GCC is telling iraq to rise the standards of living if the want to be part of it.

How do you rise the standards of living ?

In other words the GCC is giving a clear message to iraq.

Move to an open market economy and give real market value to the dinar to join us.

Saudi Arabia $0.27

kuwait $3.29

Oman $2.60

Qatar $0.27

Bahrain $2,65

United Arab Emirates $0.27

Iraq?

Go RV

Go asap

The countries with the lower values would welcome increase, but the ones already having higher values would not accept the lower .27 amount imo

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Bama Girl said:

Oh yes, I would be very happy if the RV opened at $.27 but I don’t believe I would cash all my Dinar in at that rate because I have difficulty believing it would stay that low. 

Thoughts anyone? 

Thanks for your input Bama Girl,

It all depends of the CBI rules at the time of an RV. 

Go RV sooner than later 

Go $1:1

• Upvote 5

45 minutes ago, southbeach said:

Because remember that the GCC had previously stated they sought a unified currency rate.

GCC also threw around the plan for a super dinar so to speak among gcc members years back , long time news hounds would remember ..... tapping foot waiting , cheers dv'ers

Sonic Waiting GIF - Sonic Waiting TooFast GIFs

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, 3n1 said:

GCC also threw around the plan for a super dinar so to speak among gcc members years back , long time news hounds would remember ..... tapping foot waiting , cheers dv'ers

Sonic Waiting GIF - Sonic Waiting TooFast GIFs

Yep...true I remember this and it was to be printed in the United Arab Emirates.. go Iraq go gulf dinar!

• Upvote 2