Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Today's Mid Term Elections

In case y'all forgot, I'm predicting republicans not only keep congress, we add margin today.

The MSM has no choice but to go all in with their pathetic attempt to influence  opinion, because it will only lead to disaster if the "Trump Train" is allowed to demonstrate the truths that so many dedicated collectivists have worked so hard to keep hidden.

Just sayin..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

When God gives you an assignment he also gives you the tools to succeed.

Trump has proven that he is not afraid to take on Satan alone if necessary now God will give him the back up.

Was the plan all along just need to have faith the size of a mustard seed.

Have faith not hope.

Faith is knowledge that God is going to do what is best. Hope is what you have when you have no faith.

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, divemaster5734 said:

In case y'all forgot, I'm predicting republicans not only keep congress, we add margin today.

The MSM has no choice but to go all in with their pathetic attempt to influence  opinion, because it will only lead to disaster if the "Trump Train" is allowed to demonstrate the truths that so many dedicated collectivists have worked so hard to keep hidden.

Just sayin..

HEAR!!! HEAR!!!

AND The Very Best Of Your Week To You, DiveMaster5734!!! :tiphat:

I don't believe the Democrats have enough Illegal Aliens, people voting for dead people still on the voter roles, AND people being bused around ILLEGALLY voting in ALL kinds of precincts.

The thing I fear is violent upheavals at polling stations to prevent people from voting. However, the early voting results may suggest this is a BAD strategy for the Democrats with so many Republicans early voting.

So, we ALL PRAY and wait patiently. I'll probably be up late tonight watching the results on various news channels although the whining about the mischaracterization of the "Deplorables AND Racist White Supremacist" hateful babble may make me puke and call it an early night and watch attentively tomorrow morning on the Subtly Direct Call For Extreme Violence EVERYWHERE. The "reaction" to the 2016 Presidential Election may be a "Practice Run". I believe there are True The United States Of America Patriots within and without the functions to do EVERYTHING Necessary to stave off a Rebellion AND Uprising of The Snowflake and Buttercup idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces!!!

HOPE for the BEST AND PLAN for the WORST!!! :angry:

BE CAREFUL EVERYBODY!!! BE PREPARED FOR WHEREVER YOU GO AND WHATEVER YOU DO!!! :twothumbs:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, CSM (R) Thackrey said:

Just voted!!!👍👍👍🇺🇸 

***///

Good job !   Mission accomplished !

Our mission is always multi-tasking...

We'll be reporting for that duty at 1400 hours.

After the lunch crowd, before the folks getting outta work crowd.

That seems to be the silver set voting hour.

Gives us a chance to check out the competition & the potential local dating pool.

:P:lol:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

We'll be reporting for that duty at 1400 hours.

After the lunch crowd, before the folks getting outta work crowd.

That seems to be the silver set voting hour.

Gives us a chance to check out the competition & the potential local dating pool.

:P:lol:

Hooah!!!!👍👍👍🇺🇸

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, CSM (R) Thackrey said:

Just voted!!!👍👍👍🇺🇸 

:salute: !!!CSM (R) Thackrey!!! :salute:

Hooah, SIR!!!

I will not vote today.

Nope.

Not going to do it.

No Way!!!

I voted early (once) as a LEGALLY REGISTERED VOTER in my precinct AND presented my PHOTO ID before voting as required by the polling worker!!! :twothumbs:

I voted for REAL True The United States Of America Patriot Principles!!!

Emphasis on the "R" in REAL!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

:salute: !!!CSM (R) Thackrey!!! :salute:

Hooah, SIR!!!

I will not vote today.

Nope.

Not going to do it.

No Way!!!

I voted early (once) as a LEGALLY REGISTERED VOTER in my precinct AND presented my PHOTO ID before voting as required by the polling worker!!! :twothumbs:

I voted for REAL True The United States Of America Patriot Principles!!!

Emphasis on the "R" in REAL!!!

🤣😂...Roger that...”Straight Ticket” Republican!!! So...my emphasis was “R”...Real!!!👍👍👍🇺🇸

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Well, Here is Utah they sent the Mail In Ballots to everyone in my little town as they didn't have the actual Polling Place for the Mid terms......Couldn't bring myself to vote straight Red as Mitt Romney is running here...even though I don't think he actually lives here

So rather than vote for the Pain in Trumps side romnet I had to vote for the Utah Constitutional Candidate

Karsten

• Upvote 3

I wore my Q-shirt Today.  I voted Tuesday the second day of early voting.  I'm in Texas/Houston area which  live many  liberals.  Many of these liberals are my patient's.  Professionally,  I try not to get into politics, unless they bring it up.  When confronted  I chose to bring up facts. The History of Our Country.  Why it was founded and governed by the most amazing Constitution in the World.  I am a supporter of our constitution, hard work, and the ability to enjoy the spoils of hard work.  I don't believe in entitlements, living off the system, unless you paid in.  I believe I know how to better manage my money than the government.   If I could, I would chose that no one would be able to vote unless they paid/contributed to the system.  That's why I voted RED!

Butifldrm

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, Butifldrm said:

I wore my Q-shirt Today.  I voted Tuesday the second day of early voting.  I'm in Texas/Houston area which  live many  liberals.  Many of these liberals are my patient's.  Professionally,  I try not to get into politics, unless they bring it up.  When confronted  I chose to bring up facts. The History of Our Country.  Why it was founded and governed by the most amazing Constitution in the World.  I am a supporter of our constitution, hard work, and the ability to enjoy the spoils of hard work.  I don't believe in entitlements, living off the system, unless you paid in.  I believe I know how to better manage my money than the government.   If I could, I would chose that no one would be able to vote unless they paid/contributed to the system.  That's why I voted RED!

Butifldrm

Well said!!!!👍👍👍🇺🇸

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Butifldrm said:

Butifldrm

Awesome I love it +1

Starr

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Well...it looks like Dems won the house.  2 more years of resisting and nothing will get done.

***///

Watching that report coming in now.... 

Bummer. :facepalm:

You're right -- it'll be pure 'resist, resist, resist...'   :facepalm3:

Pelosi is spewing across our screen right now saying...

"we've all had enough of division..we want unity for our Country."

She just said an awful lot of things which may cost her the job of Speaker...

There's far too many haters on her side that want a more aggressively kommie agenda.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

***///

On a lighter note...

We here in Florida said "NO" to kommies !

The barnacle-encrusted dead wood Bill Nelson is finally out !

Scott is in.

That radical kommie tool Gillum,( hopefully on his way to prison now), is a loser...

Desantis is in.

Remarkable is the numbers the kommies were able to generate.

Too much.:facepalm3:

Not a Blue Wave, but definitely an indicator that our Republic is in trouble with these

radical leftists &

ignorant old school Dems still hanging on - not aware their Party has been hijacked by these kommies.

A real danger among US.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1