Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq

6ly410

1 hour ago, NoviceInvestor said:

Bettyboops crystal may be a few days off  because they still don’t have a fully seated Government ... 

That's possible.  It would have to be one hell of crystal to predict anything correct in Iraq.  That crystal has its work cut out for it.  No disrespect BB.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Well seeing as how Trump just announced a big surprise in the next two weeks, any time between Betty Boops Crystal and July 4th works for me. Add to that the G20 meetings regarding digital assets and crypto we could be on the precipice of revaluations and a monetary reset. 🤞🏻 Gonna work till the 💴  is in the 🏦 

What announcement?  Do tell!  

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, navira said:

A big surprise announcement by Donald Trump...no one knows what the announcement will be...but he will that announcement in 2 weeks time. Cheers

Where was this mentioned?  I would like to read the article.   

I hope it's  not like the October surprise announcement.  What ever happened to all the money coming into the US from the bottom up? Trillions I believe the amount was.

Edited by cranman
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, navira said:

Cranman look in the news...outside this site

OK.  That's a lot of news to sift through but I'll try.  Maybe you can narrow it down and at least tell me if Iraq was in the article or federal reserve or just the US economy.  Thanks.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, navira said:

O pps sorry wrong date 

I found this. Not going to help the dinar though.  By the way, I can't open the link without a safety notice.  Just FYI.

1. Trump announces expansion of health coverage for small ...

www.allusanewshub.com/2019/06/14/trump-announces...

1 day ago · Mr. Trump also promised more action in two weeks, though he didn’t say what it would be. “We’re going to have another big announcement in two weeks — unrelated — but something that’s going to have a profound effect on the things that we’re talking about and have been talking about over the last two and a half years,” he said.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

This was made last Friday June 14 2019:

Mr. Trump also promised more action in two weeks, though he didn't say what it would be.

"We're going to have another big announcement in two weeks -- unrelated -- but something that's going to have a profound effect on the things that we're talking about and have been talking about over the last two and a half years," he said. "It's gonna be something really incredible." He said it was a "very big announcement" and a "big surprise... a very pleasant one."

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, navira said:

Cranman look in the news...outside this site

27 minutes ago, cranman said:

OK.  That's a lot of news to sift through but I'll try.  Maybe you can narrow it down

Wait, I Used To Be Really Good At This - Is It Bigger Than A Breadbox ? :blink: 

Bread Box

Animal Or Vegetable ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, navira said:

This was made last Friday June 14 2019:

Mr. Trump also promised more action in two weeks, though he didn't say what it would be.

"We're going to have another big announcement in two weeks -- unrelated -- but something that's going to have a profound effect on the things that we're talking about and have been talking about over the last two and a half years," he said. "It's gonna be something really incredible." He said it was a "very big announcement" and a "big surprise... a very pleasant one."

I have a really big problem believing that a sitting US President would have any say with regards as too when and how much a countries currency will be. It just doe's not make sense.

A big announcement ? Sure. An RV ? Highly doubtful.

just my :twocents:, pp

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

I have a really big problem believing that a sitting US President would have any say with regards as too when and how much a countries currency will be.

It just doe's not make sense.

Since When Did Anything President Davis Said Ever Make Any Sense ? :blink:

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 4