Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq

6ly410

From Adam’s Chat This Week Followed By Today’s Article ...

Adam Montana -

Unless you've been living under a rock or just found the DinarVets.com website, you know I've been talking about how the current OPEC agreement is a huge "ace in the hole" for Iraq.

I'll spell it out real quick - OPEC currently has an understanding / agreement to limit production.

Iraq is not specifically included or excluded from it, and they are in prime position (GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY) to monetize their place in the deal.

I don't know what else I can say about it... Iraq is in the best place we could hope for.

Ramadan is nearing it's end, we are looking at a live fuse attached to a financial firework, and I won't be surprised if they light the fuse before 4th of July.

###############################################

LINK 

Faleh: OPEC is close to approving the extension of the oil agreement

1250.jpg

7th June, 2019

Saudi Energy Minister Khalid al-Faleh said on Friday that OPEC is close to agreeing to extend the oil production agreement after June, but the question is how to achieve fit with the participating countries outside the organization

The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), Russia and other non-OPEC producers agreed in December to cut output by 1.2 million bpd from January 1 to the end of this month. Participants in the agreement are due to meet in the coming weeks to decide on the next move

"On the OPEC side the extension is almost guaranteed ... the question is to determine" the position of producers from outside the organization, "said the Saudi Energy Minister at an economic forum in St. Petersburg in Russia

"I hope it will be an easy decision and we will all be extended, but if this is not done, we will be flexible in terms of our position in the Kingdom," he said

He saw no need to deepen the reduction of supplies

The minister said earlier that he did not want to engage in a race to increase oil production to compensate for falling prices, saying that a return to the situation of price collapse in 2014-2015 would not be acceptable

"The ideal balance in the oil market has not materialized and the market is affected by factors beyond OPEC's control," he said

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

5 hours ago, davis411 said:

Ahhhh damn

i want to be a BRO

make me a bro 

Once U Pass The Gravity Test ! :o 

drunk GIF

Btw, I Think That Ur In - U Made It At Least Half A Block Further Than The Bro’s ...

And We Were Luring Them With A Six Pack ...

:D  :D  :D  
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, navira said:

Hey Pp, I don't have a crystal ball but I'll go along with it...fingerscrossed.

So do I, lol  After this long a ride with the dinar I grasp at any possibility these days.

Thxs to you and 6LY410 for all the great articles and keeping up such a positive attitude.

pp

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 6/7/2019 at 7:43 PM, navira said:

I know it's late here in the US...that i should be in bed sleeping by now. But before I go to sleep, just have to share what this goat has to say about the 2020 budget from the recent news. Here is what the goat said: "the budget 2020 will be a control budget enhanced the final accounts from 2012 to 2018."  WOW...can it get any clearer with telling us they plan to reinstate their currency by 2020 without telling us." I say where in the $/^^^^ say that Iraq plan to reinstate their currency by 2020. That is the goat's opinion by the way. This is my opinion ...the 2020 budget will contain that new rate because as they said it will be different from any other budgets since 2003...this is due to the FML being put in place as a control tool in creating this budget. Having said that, the rate can show at any time, at any day...I said that because we don't know exactly when this rate is going to hit us. The rate or the reinstatement of the iqd has got to take place before the year 2020....why? as anyone might ask....my answer would be if the rate changes today or any other day, this would tell us why they said the 2020 budget will be different from any other budgets combine since the year 2003...and why? This is what the FML says:   "will raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies while maintaining the stability of inflation in the country." Cheers bros an all our dvers fans. I can go to sleep now.

Yeah I think your right...

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

Cheers 🥂 let’s go Iraq 

On 6/7/2019 at 7:02 AM, navira said:

Haha...cheers bro

Ramadan’s Over, Time To Step It Up Iraq - These BroFo’s Ain’t Playin’ ! :o 

come+at+us+bro+1+nerdparty.gif

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 7

The central bank calls on banks to dispense with "charlatans and porters" in the transfer of funds

2019-06-09 06:31
The central bank calls on banks to dispense with "charlatans and porters" in the transfer of funds

Iraq's central bank on Sunday called on all banks to transfer cash to them through modern means of transport.

The bank said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, a copy of it, "It is all banks that are transferring cash from it and to use modern means of transport." 

"This process leads to the removal of the banks from the old transport methods (carriages, porters), which were additional costs borne by your banks."

The bank said it was "receiving and handing over the banknotes without payment of any kind of wages, under any name, whether it was a transfer or a paycheck." 

The Central Bank of Iraq was established as an independent bank under its law of March 6, 2004 as an independent body responsible for maintaining price stability and implementing monetary policy. It supervises 10 commercial banks, 26 private banks and 16 Islamic banks, as well as 19 foreign banks. 6 financial institutions and and 31 financial transfer companies.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 11

Bro, is this telling us to complete the govt so they can launch the program that serve the  citizens and to improve their living?.: The meeting discussed the political, economic, security and legislative situation in the country, the issue of completing the formation of the ministerial cabin and discuss the implementation of thegovernment program and the importance of achieving it to achieve the aspirations of citizens, as well as the situation in Kirkuk and Diyala."...also, to launch the program, they have to have the purchasing power in place before it is launched...otherwise the program would not work to improve the citizens living. Cheers bro

• Upvote 8

And this bro: A member of the Monitoring Committee on the implementation of the government program and strategic planning, Anam Khuzai, Sunday, the Council of Ministers to publish all the work reports completed within the government program urgently. if u ask me, I think the rv n the completion of the ministerial cabin are in close proximity to each other...and then this launch n the implementation of the govt program(s)...  to a new beginning bro n to all our dvers fans..let's go iraq...

• Upvote 8