Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq

6ly410

Iraq to Meet with KRG over Oil Exports: Minister

Basnews English 25/04/2019 - 13:42 Published in Kurdistan
Iraq to Meet with KRG over Oil Exports: Minister

ERBIL — Iraqi Oil Minister Thamer Ghadhban said on Thursday that they are planning a meeting in the near future with the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) for talks over oil exports.

According to the minister, cited by Reuters, the Baghdad delegation will also discuss issues related to KRG’s share from the federal budget.

Earlier this year, Erbil and Baghdad announced a deal according to which the Iraqi government sends regular salaries of KRG employees and Peshmerga forces in return for 250,000 barrels of oil per day handed over by Erbil to Iraq’s state oil marketing company (SOMO).

The Iraqi oil minister also revealed that they were studying an increase of oil production capacity from Kirkuk oilfields by 50% from the current level.

• Upvote 1

Well, if anything you "Bro's" are shedding a Very Positive Light on this and that gives me Hope that we are this close..........Sure a lot better than listening to the Guru's call it only to kick the can down the road another week, month or year.

Keep up what ever you are doing to get the info and keep it coming.

Thanks

Karsten

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

-

Alsumaria News / Baghdad , 
said Turkish Foreign Minister Davutoglu Jawish born, Sunday, it is useful to open a new border port with Iraq, pointing out the need to have lines for railway transport. 

"We will continue to work to strengthen our bilateral relations and work together to implement the issues agreed upon during the visit of President Barham Salih," Oglu told a press conference held today with Iraqi Foreign Minister Mohammed al-Hakim and attended by Alsumaria News, stressing the need to " the trade exchange".

"It will be useful to open a new border port and we also have railway lines for transport," he said, adding that "Turkey will provide significant support to Iraq in the next phase."

Turkish Foreign Minister Mouloud Gawishoglu arrived in Baghdad on Monday for an official visit to discuss bilateral relations, particularly trade
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

You guys do champagne, after 10+. Years I got Tequila in the Freezer 😂  When this thing goes off, let’s just say my clothes maybe coming off shortly thereafter. I’m lucky I don’t live in a neighborhood, where my neighbors would hear me, see me and call the cops 🍻🍾🥂🍹

Sounds like my type of party! But with plenty of ladys too, oh wait Im married now. Nevermind. Party on!

• Haha 4

Personally  ?..After receiving Adam's I assume 2am text. I will quietly get dressed and get in my SUV  driving on to the highway . Yell As Loudly As I Can !!! Then turn around and quietly re-enter my place . Quietly go back to sleep slowly knowing that when Heaven above awakens me . I don't have to go to work if I don't want to.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7

Just wanna share this bro: In a fixed exchange rate regime, only a country'sgovernment, such as its central bank, can change the official value of the currency. Currency revaluation canbe triggered by a variety of events, including changes in the interest rates between various countries and large-scale events that impact an economy.Mar 26, 2019. We just had event that took place in erbil...this event along with those who attended this event such as CBI , chairman of the investment authority...this event has the rv written all over it. Cheers bro

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

37 minutes ago, navira said:

Just wanna share this bro: In a fixed exchange rate regime, only a country'sgovernment, such as its central bank, can change the official value of the currency. Currency revaluation canbe triggered by a variety of events, including changes in the interest rates between various countries and large-scale events that impact an economy.Mar 26, 2019. We just had event that took place in erbil...this event along with those who attended this event such as CBI , chairman of the investment authority...this event has the rv written all over it. Cheers bro

Bro this was a big day i was shocked last night when I discovered the news... 

I don’t believe you guys are pumpers, I appreciate your enthusiasm even if you’ve been a little eager in the past... Let’s be honest we’ve all hoped for it to happen so bad that we’ve taken any little bit of news and run with it. 

However, I feel with all this news coming out over the past month and especially in the last few weeks, your enthusiasm is warranted. 

We all want off this ride. I did hear on a video today on YouTube regarding the Vietnamese Dong (Please treat as rumor) that the FOMC supposedly made an anouncement to forex traders that there would be extreme volatility in the FOREX next week and that traders should proceed cautiously next week if not just stay out of market all together. 

I haven’t had time to try and hunt that down as to whether its a true statement or not, but the guy doing the video has been pretty level-headed in his approach. ( Not a its gonna RV every week kind of guy) so take it for what you will. 

Lots of stuff lining up between the 29-through the 2nd of May.... We’ll see 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3