Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq

6ly410

2 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Private group still says this month….However the guys at dp think 2020.  So who the hell really knows.  I remain positive.  If not March, then April, if not April then May etc.  I belong to every site I can belong to.  I am not their for any particular guru but really for the members comments.  I even turn on Mr. Brando on YouTube and mute him.  Then I read the comments as they come up.  With other YouTube dinar sites too.  Reading all the comments.  Well I have gaged them.  MOST seem to think this year if not this month or before April 15th.  Even the members here.  Most of the good ones think very soon.

Ha ha. I do the exact same thing with Mr Brando. Watch and mute and read the comments.  I will say there is another channel that I subscribed to only because he didnt have that annoying rah rah rah stuff going on and he gets straight to the point.  Its currency 365. I didn't like it at first but he brings a lot of articles and just reviews them. And the comments on his videos are reminiscent of comments on DV. 

• Upvote 1

I've been invested since 2004.  This feels like a turtle head poking out probably pass like a good Fart.  When Iraq's told to release IQD internationally they will do so.  When that is, we continue to guess.  

Best wishes to all. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Where is this article Nav?

Looks like its from a Mtn. Goat newsletter Botz. Here is part of it that mentions the IMF. Couldn't find the apparent IMF article being referenced in it.

pp

March 29, 2019 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

Okay everyone, hold on to your seats and don’t fall off since I am going to give you some great news today. Finally, some more breaking news in the right direction for Iraq. There are a couple amazing articles since my last newsletter.

The full articles are included in the articles section. A sneak-peek tease tells us the following: WOW!

1.Quote from todays article - ”The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is therefore demanding Iraq to free the exchange rate! “

This issues is now becoming imperative since Iraq is having trouble trading with its neighbors, this time Turkey, without a real rate. We know why the reluctance as billions are being made off the currency auctions troug corruption. The IMF is now aggressively pushing the CBI to reinstate the IQD. So, any guru who tells you the IMF has not been supported these recent close encounters of CBI targets reinstate do not know what they are talking about. Like I keep telling you that you can keep listening to their garbage intel or you can stick to the FACTS. Either way it always eventually comes out. All I can say now is “I told you so”.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

YES!  I got called bro.  Things are finally going my way!

Hey BOTZ, what call are you talking about ? Dinar related ? If not I'm glad your getting a break cut.

Cheers, pp

Oooppps, sorry, finally caught the reference meaning....  lol

pp

Edited by pokerplayer

2 hours ago, navira said:

INITIAL STEPS TOWARD RECONSTRUCTION:Immediate tasks include paying government salaries, Determining the DINAR’s value, and establishing U.S. oversight of Iraq’s central bank, Finance Ministry and 

Nice!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Yeah PP, thanks for finding that quote.  MG said it and so did Delta.  The guys over at DP are calling it guru crap which is why I wanted to read the article...

I quoted in that post over at DP saying I have been looking all morning for it and I havent seen anything about it. Botz hoping that you hear something good from your group in a few days.

• Thanks 1

March 29, 2019 Mnt Goat News 

IRAQI CENTRAL BANK POLICIES - TO ENCOURAGE IRAQI INVESTMENTS IN TURKEY?

Rule and logic say:
The state sells its property with (bidding), so that you get the highest price possible for its sales.

But the Iraqi Central Bank, sells Iraqi dollars less than then?!
The reason, of course, is the central bank’s claim that it provides cheap dollars for the poor, to buy their needs at a cheap price.. but is it really “the poor of Iraq” are the beneficiaries of the Iraqi central policy?!
New news pointed out:

According to data published by the Turkish Statistics authority……. Iraqis occupy the head of the list of the most real estate purchases in turkey with 605 properties since the beginning of the current year…. Where Iraqis bought more than eight thousand homes. ).

What tied the news to the central bank policy?!
There are price for exchange price:
– 120 thousand dinars, the low price sold by the central bank of the dollar, where the bank claims that it is a price for the country, the poor and the monetary stability.

The other price of the dollar, which is the price of the dollar, if the central bank raises its hand about the Iraqi dollar! And Let’s say the dollar is going to be 150 Dinars, and this is the real price of the dollar.

Now if an Iraqi wanted to buy a residence in turkey for $ 100, he should pay 150 million dinars according to the reasonable market price, but he actually pays 120 million dinars according to the subsidized central bank price!
Of course, this (30 million dinars = 250 paper) can be considered as the central bank gift to those who buy a property in turkey!

And wonder now:
– is the poor who rate his monthly income 500 thousand dinars, he who owns $ 100, and is he the one who buys real estate in turkey and other countries?!
With good and blessing to everyone who buys a property in turkey, but who wants to buy q has to pay from his pocket and not from the pockets of the poor.

If the central bank is honest in his desire to support the poor, he can sell the dollar for 50 thousand dinars to the pink pink, the readers need food and not for real estate in turkey!

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is therefore demanding Iraq to free the exchange rate!

(Mnt Goat – this is a WOW! article. So now we know the IMF wants Iraq to reinstate the dinar and go on a float. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

I have noticed that each dinar group almost tries to have their own gimmick.  Like profesional wrestling…

DP´s gimmick is…..The RV is years away.  Whereas Franks groups is the RV is now etc.

I read everything.

What board is DP, Botz?

-

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
returns the beginnings of the use of the currency in Iraq since the First World War when Iraq was part of the territory of India 's cash, where he used the Indian rupee as legal tender in that period until 1932 and in 1931 was the "Committee of the Iraqi currency , " the establishment under Law No. ( 44) for the year 1931 , after which the Committee was abolished and the " National Bank of Iraq " was established under the laws numbered (42, 43) for the year (1947) to issue the currency. 

The Iraqi currency passed several stages, the royal edition bearing the image of King Faisal continued until 1958, the edition bearing the Republicanslogan until 1978, and the international editionCalled "Swiss Edition", which was printed by the British company Delaware and the Soviet Exporttels until 1990. Subsequently, as a result of the economic embargo imposed by Iraq, the Central Bank of Iraq printed banknotes in Dar Al-Nahrain for printing

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

4 hours ago, navira said:
-

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
returns the beginnings of the use of the currency in Iraq since the First World War when Iraq was part of the territory of India 's cash, where he used the Indian rupee as legal tender in that period until 1932 and in 1931 was the "Committee of the Iraqi currency , " the establishment under Law No. ( 44) for the year 1931 , after which the Committee was abolished and the " National Bank of Iraq " was established under the laws numbered (42, 43) for the year (1947) to issue the currency. 

The Iraqi currency passed several stages, the royal edition bearing the image of King Faisal continued until 1958, the edition bearing the Republicanslogan until 1978, and the international editionCalled "Swiss Edition", which was printed by the British company Delaware and the Soviet Exporttels until 1990. Subsequently, as a result of the economic embargo imposed by Iraq, the Central Bank of Iraq printed banknotes in Dar Al-Nahrain for printing

Navira Thanks,  Excellent articles about Iraqi Currency......CBI git er done and stop the B.S.

GO RV / RI

• Upvote 3

-

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
The Iranian Embassy in Baghdad announced Sunday that it and all Iranian consulates in Iraq have issued free visas to Iraqi nationals who intend to travel to Iran from Monday. 

"All the consulates of the Islamic Republic of Iraq will begin issuing free visas to Iraqi nationals who intend to travel to Iran starting on Monday, April 1," the embassy said in a statement, read by Alsumaria News. 

She explained that "this is based on the letter of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Iran addressed to him on 30 March 2019 and the final joint statement issued at the end of the visit of President of the Republic Hassan Rowhani to Iraq on March 11, 2019, which provides for the issuance of visas to nationals of the two countries without taking character fees.

"All kinds of entry visas will be free to Iraqis and no other fees will be taken," the Iranian embassy said.

• Upvote 6