Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq

6ly410

22 hours ago, navira said:

Bro, we may be seeing exchange sites to go crazy again..we might see rates bouncing off here n there before this month ends. Hope the rate stays permanent this time around...I ain't taking 666.66 dinar per dollar...no way jose, haha

Wait a minute here ? I thought 6ly410 was your " bro " now there is this new guy " jose " ? Never even seen him post yet ?  :) 

pp

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

Ah, directionally speaking, THIS is the right direction AND very good for Iraq as, basically, laid out for quite some time for Iraq.

The BIGGIE, of course, is WHAT impact AND WHEN THIS will ALL effect the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar exchange rate???!!!

I HIGHLY appreciate the EXCEPTIONALLY valid considerations for supporting a change in the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar exchange rate LATER.

Of course, THAT may be BABY the case!!!

One would WANT to ask, "ARE conditions BETTER NOW THAN in 2013 WHEN Dr. Shabibi is FABLED to have ATTEMPTED the conversion of Iraq from a CLOSED ECONOMY to an OPEN ECONOMY by opening the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar as ReInstated FULLY to INTERNATIONAL REAL TIME EXCHANGES???!!!"!!!

HUMONGOUS AND OVERWHELMING YEP!!!

MANY the SAME conditions NOW as THEN in 2013:

• The Insanians were milking the corrupt weekday Bicraqi Iraqi CBI daily currency auctions LIKE NO TOMORROW.
  • Insanian militias ALL OVER Iraq.
  • Lotsa Bicraqi Iraqi corruption ALL OVER THE PLACE.
  • NOT fully formed Bicraqi Iraqi Gubmint - IF I recall correctly, THERE WERE SOME OPEN cabinet positions managed by proxy by Ole Mr. Potato Head Nouri al-Maliki hisself (fox in the hen house THERE!!!).
  • ALL kinds of IMF Standby Agreements AND a host of OTHER things one OR more years down the road.

So, OK, the Bicraqi Iraqi FULLY form THEIR cabinet on Saturday, March 23, 2019. WHEW!!! Made IT!!!

NOPE!!!

Still NEED the Vice Presidents.

HOW MANY, pray tell, Vice Presidents do the Bicraqi Iraqi NEED???!!! There WERE three (3) the last Bicraqi Iraqi Gubmint.

Will it be one (1) or three (3) Vice Presidents AND HOW LONG, pray tell, will THAT take to decide???!!!

So, You see, more like grinding SOME gears rather THAN smoothly shifting ALL gears.

The various organizations COULD issue conditional AND time dependent waivers on SOME program requirements.

Have the NECESSARY conditions been met for THESE organizations???!!!

Are the work around agreements with THESE organizations in place to be triggered by "certain" "events"???!!!

I believe YES!!! to BOTH questions.

The Chinese just announced the financing of 10 billion USD equivalent for Bicraqi Iraqi infrastructure. NO BIGGIE on impacting the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Rate ReInstatement. THIS infrastructure was NEEDED in 2013, TOO. By comparison, The United States Of America NEEDS 1 TRILLION USD for infrastructure upgrades OR one (1) hundred (100) times what is being provided by China to Iraq.

Is The United States Of America economy locked up WAITING on 1 TRILLION USD worth of infrastructure upgrades completion???!!!

Is The United States Of America foreign trade locked up WAITING on 1 TRILLION USD worth of infrastructure upgrades completion???!!!

I believe NO!!! to BOTH questions.

So, You see, Iraq has Big Boy Britches Problems LIKE ALL OTHER Countries AND OTHER Major Countries have INTERNATIONALLY EXCHANGEABLE Currency.

However, with foreign investment opened up, infrastructure WILL BE upgraded AND developed AS the foreign investment projects are being completed.

Remember - LOGISTICS, LOGISTICS, LOGISTICS!!!

I believe there IS adequate enough infrastructure/logistical function IN Iraq to facilitate economic development via foreign investment. Iraq is Third World BUT NOT THAT Third World where basic infrastructure MUST be put in place first.

My opinion is the race is to provide ACCEPTABLE AND ADEQUATE conditions for the reconstruction, construction, economic development, AND foreign investment AND SIGNIFICANTLY BEGIN THESE BEFORE Sectarian Strife, Civil War, AND/OR Foreign Open Conflict IN Iraq occur.

To be honest, I believe IF Sectarian Strife, Civil War, AND/OR Foreign Open Conflict IN Iraq occurs THEN we WILL wait YEARS for a Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar ReInstatement. Otherwise, I believe ANYTIME is possible AND Conditions have NEVER been BETTER THAN NOW!!!

Well, OK, JUST my conjecture, thoughts, opinion AND :twocents: for WHATEVER THAT is worth. Hey, one MAY want to consider the source!!! :o   :o   :o

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

In The Mean Time...........................................................................................................................

Hurry Up ALREADY!!!......................................................................................................................

AND (of course).............................................................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

SYN,  Well stated my friend and 100 Percent wholeheartedly agree with your opinion & analysis.....Always Keeping the faith....😊😊

GO RV / RI

:twothumbs: Thank You AND Will Do, TigerGorZow My Friend, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Weekend AND Up Coming Week To You!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 2