Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq

6ly410

14 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Everytime I see your name I think of Jim Cornette´s Smokey Mountain Wrestling

Her Name Could Be Queen Elizabeth And Bro’tzwana Would Still Find A Way To Think Of Men In Tights ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 5

19 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Her Name Could Be Queen Elizabeth And Bro’tzwana Would Still Find A Way To Think Of Men In Tights ! :o 

C’mon “Macho Man” - I Left The Door Wide Open For A Comeback On That One ! :o 

Macho Man Randy Savage Vintage GIF

• Haha 2

On 6/18/2019 at 6:50 PM, Botzwana said:

HAHA   I was the gold wearing underwear Rocky Horror with my theater in Atlanta and NY back in my younger days.  I was the only one who worked out in the cast so I had to do it.

17 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

That aint Ms. Elizabeth!  That is Queen Sensational Sherri.

Image result for wwf elizabeth gif

This is Ms. Elizabeth baby!  The first lady of pro wrestling.

And After His Commando Performance In The ‘Rocky Horror’ Play - Bro’tzwana Really Knows His Queen’s ! :o 

Image result for TIM CURRY GIF

• Haha 3

57 minutes ago, lmb4321 said:

Thugs...do you ever sleep?...

lol

The News Never Sleeps - That’s Why CNN Will Be Back Up At The Crack Of Noon Without Skipping A Beat ! :o 

Tomorrow I’ll Probably Start With My ‘Man In The Street’ Interview ...

alcohol jager jagermeister literalism maroon 5 mick jagger moves like jagger similar sounding slang song - 6544901376

• Haha 7

8 hours ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

I can't believe you wimps!   Don't y'all know "The Secret" to stayin' up all night? Or at least til 11 PM or Midnight?  Sleep in late the morning of the "Big Event".  Then drink enough caffeine BEFORE the party, and you should be good to go. (Also, if necessary, don;t forgit yer friends, "depends" :D ) Also, if that caffeine don't help....do like what some folk I  used to know, do,  when they were  cross-country/long haul truckers....they used to have little pills that helped keep them awake so they could drive. Might keep awake long enough to P A R T Y !!!! 😲 

I guess I am old school Pass out, wake back up refresh and ready to go. 

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

I guess I am old school Pass out, wake back up refresh and ready to go. 

Well, truth be told, I am NOT a party girl.  I'm more of a home body. HOWEVER, after this RV, I will be doing some traveling. Within the U.S.A. ONLY.  My hubby can retire anytime he wants, been eligible since January, just waiting, but he is beyond ready. Probably will retire within the next month, with or without RV.

• Upvote 1

Video .. Celebration and dance to the tune of music on the occasion of "paving" a street in Diwaniyah

2019-06-26 06:43
Video .. Celebration and dance to the tune of music on the occasion of "paving" a street in Diwaniyah

View

A video clip showing people in Diwaniyah province celebrating and dancing to the tune of the "tiling" of their street was posted on the social networking site (Facebook).

"Video in Diwaniyah today," said the video publisher, "after four years' review." 

Another person wrote a comment on the video that said, "God is the greatest of all the great achievements." Another commentator said, "Good-bye."
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

Well, truth be told, I am NOT a party girl.  I'm more of a home body. HOWEVER, after this RV, I will be doing some traveling. Within the U.S.A. ONLY.  My hubby can retire anytime he wants, been eligible since January, just waiting, but he is beyond ready. Probably will retire within the next month, with or without RV.

You should do that for sure. I did the lower 48 and covered the last 2 while in the military. Best experience in my life.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

You should do that for sure. I did the lower 48 and covered the last 2 while in the military. Best experience in my life.

My son was an "over-the-road trucker" for over 10 years, and he has been in all lower 48 states, plus Canada, and Mexico.  The only states I'm interesting in visiting are Texas (again), Arizona, and Wyoming.

1 minute ago, 6ly410 said:

yes I agree we are close do we know the date? NO... but if you have been following the news... then u might realize that this is getting serious... all imo 

Nope, we don't know the date, for certain, but we can make a "very highly educated" guess! :)   I'm predicting/hoping for THIS weekend!   GO RV!!! 

And yes, being in this investment for as long as most of us have been, qualifies us! :D  I've been in for around 11 years.  GO RV!!!

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

But if any of the complainers want to give me a good reason why we have to wait 10 more years...? Tell me I am ready to discuss this .. give me a solid reason to be negative...

Happy thoughts 6LY, Just Happy thoughts. Not too long too go and then they can give all the rubys they want as by that time we will all be rich and won't care !

:twocents:  pp

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, DinarThug said:

The News Never Sleeps - That’s Why CNN Will Be Back Up At The Crack Of Noon Without Skipping A Beat ! :o 

Tomorrow I’ll Probably Start With My ‘Man In The Street’ Interview ...

alcohol jager jagermeister literalism maroon 5 mick jagger moves like jagger similar sounding slang song - 6544901376

49 minutes ago, navira said:

2019-06-26 06:43

View

A video clip showing people in Diwaniyah province celebrating and dancing to the tune of the "tiling" of their street was posted on the social networking site (Facebook).

"Video in Diwaniyah today," said the video publisher, "after four years' review." 

Another person wrote a comment on the video that said, "God is the greatest of all the great achievements." Another commentator said, "Good-bye."

Way Ahead Of Ya Bro - CNN Is All Over This Story ! :o 

And Covering It From Every Angle ...

• Haha 3