Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq

6ly410

9 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

My crystal is still saying over $2. It is assaying by the 1 St July it will be done. Sure hoping , wishing and praying  is correct.

Oh Betty why is it I believe your crystal more than all of the gurus???? 😂

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 4

40 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

My crystal is still saying over $2. It is assaying by the 1 St July it will be done. Sure hoping , wishing and praying  is correct.

Your crystal is a little gem BETTYBOOP and it will be great if it is correct but at the risk of being a “Debbie Downer” I cannot imagine that Iraq can actually get its act together to finally reinstate their currency “in the coming days” . Just my thoughts ...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

19 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Well I've been in almost as long as 10YL+6, It seems like its the Energizer bunny, it just keeps going and going............. :)

pp

14 hours ago, GregHi said:

Bought my 1st Dinar in April of 2004. Accumulated a lot and then sold a lot, still have some 15 years later. It’s safe to say I’m ready for this thing to be way over! If I never hear anything about Iraq after this happens, I will be a happy man!!

All of us old timers need to have one heck of a party when this is over. 

Edited by ChuckFinley
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, pokerplayer said:

As long as I can take my Geritol and be in bed by 9PM, wow can't believe I will party that late... LOL

pp

No problem, we can start at 0400. I can not sleep anyway and as long as they have a bathroom near by i am good. Take a break every 2 to 3 hours should get us to 8 and a nice hot shower. Should be in bed by 9.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

As long as I can take my Geritol and be in bed by 9PM, wow can't believe I will party that late... LOL

pp

2 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

No problem, we can start at 0400. I can not sleep anyway and as long as they have a bathroom near by i am good. Take a break every 2 to 3 hours should get us to 8 and a nice hot shower. Should be in bed by 9.  

I can't believe you wimps!   Don't y'all know "The Secret" to stayin' up all night? Or at least til 11 PM or Midnight?  Sleep in late the morning of the "Big Event".  Then drink enough caffeine BEFORE the party, and you should be good to go. (Also, if necessary, don;t forgit yer friends, "depends" :D ) Also, if that caffeine don't help....do like what some folk I  used to know, do,  when they were  cross-country/long haul truckers....they used to have little pills that helped keep them awake so they could drive. Might keep awake long enough to P A R T Y !!!! 😲 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, navira said:

I can't wait bro, haha cheers 

6-25-2019  Newshound Guru I Can’t Wait Bro’tling - Haha Cheers    [Question:

"Would the revaluation be held up knowing that Iran has Iraqi dinar with sanctions against Iran the US might influence or convince Iraq to hold up until the Iranians come to terms. 

Why allow dinars to be worth more?

Iran would just continue to fund its war machine?]  ...

Iran has a foreign currency reserve just like every other country.   

In other words they have US dollars in that reserve. 

They have Russian rubles...all sorts of currencies...

no body knows the combination. 

How does that money get transferred? 

That's the key you need to understand on what it is that if Iran has dinar why it doesn't matter...

One of the part of the sanctions was we are going to stop Iran from using the Swift accounts...

it's an electronic blockade...

so they can't use any of their currencies...

so if they have dinar and there is value added,

they can't use it to trade efficiently...

don't worry about the Iraqi dinar in Iran's hands and it revalues...

It's not going to change anything. 

It's not going to give them an advantage...

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 7

Just now, 6ly410 said:

haha I was talking to my bro (navira) cheers haha 

Cheers.  I ain't been on this board in a long time. I just recently came back, and have been reading only for a couple of months. I have finally started posting here, a little bit.  Good to be back. I was on a few other boards during the time I wasn't here. Most of them have just about died out. They are extremely slow.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

I was on a few other boards during the time I wasn't here. They are extremely slow.

U’ll Have No Problem Getting Back Up To Speed Here - The Bro’s Aren’t Exactly Too Quick On The Pick Up ! :o 

jim carrey squirting GIF

:D  :D  :D 
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6