Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq

6ly410

3 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

cheers bro ....I want to see the new currency .. nothing on the cbi website yet... 

I'm sure they will find a reason not to release it as yet.. Thank you for your posts they are uplifting and positive in the never ending journey  of this investment..

Edited by NoviceInvestor
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On December 12, 2018 at 3:07 PM, 6ly410 said:

cheers bro ....I want to see the new currency .. nothing on the cbi website yet... 

If we don't see and increase of the dinar exchange rate by the beginning of 2019 our next window of opportunity is at the end of IMF- SBA

mid 2019. If nothing happens by the end of the IMF- SBA in mid 2019, our next window of opportunity is by the end of CBI strategic plan in 2020.

I would love to see the RV today but still a lot of work to do.

- complete the GOI

- important laws

- investment 

- diversification of the economy

- develop private sector

Enjoy the ride and Go RV.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

If we don't see and increase of the dinar exchange rate by the beginning of 2019 our next window of opportunity is at the end of IMF- SBA

mid 2019. If nothing happens by the end of the IMF- SBA in mid 2019, our next window of opportunity is by the end of CBI strategic plan in 2020.

I would love to see the RV today but still a lot of work to do.

- complete the GOI

- important laws

- investment 

- diversification of the economy

- develop private sector

Enjoy the ride and Go RV.

Possibly.. for sure...but they could also RV at any moment .. lots going for sure thank you and go RV 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

also where is that currency they were talking about all summer long.......I do believe something has to give here.. October 24 alaq said the initiative is ready to go..and now look what’s going on everywhere.. I am watching 

Edited by 6ly410
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

And what is with those sanctions against Iran not using US dollars? So much fake news out there remember just recently they said alaq will be removed.....all those digits  showing up on the exchange rates... new 250/500 notes ..yet not posted yet on the cbi website...

Edited by 6ly410
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1