Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq

6ly410

4 minutes ago, navira said:

Hey bro, yes I did...he will be making a video tomorrow...

So Was ‘Lady DI’ Wearing An Evening Gown - And Does That Mean Tomorrow He Moves On To The Swimwear Competition ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, navira said:

Hey bro, yes I did...he will be making a video tomorrow...there's a lot of noise right now that the weekend maybe it...

Sure hope he is right! I m doing liver and kidney conditioning right now! 🤠

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

And then and then and then and then I heard green spiderwebs and they were telling me to stop standing in my cheerios and oooh look butterfly! So then Delta told me to pull over and I said but I'm sleeping an oooh look cloud! So I called running twig and he varified cause he told me something that made it all add up. When the sun and the moon come up over the mountain, go to 7-11 and get a big gulp get back in your your your your, what's the word...car and get Delta on the radio and oooh look , gecko. Oh man hehehehe this is gonna be so big, I'm gonna be able to buy so much paste I won't have To go To the grocery store for a month.

Drops the Mike and walks off.

this is the guy people follow to get the lates dinar news? All of can say is holy crap! I'm LMFAO!  Keep it coming Frank. The couch is blue cause it's holding its breath too!

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, mr.unlikely said:

And then and then and then and then I heard green spiderwebs and they were telling me to stop standing in my cheerios and oooh look butterfly! So then Delta told me to pull over and I said but I'm sleeping an oooh look cloud! So I called running twig and he varified cause he told me something that made it all add up. When the sun and the moon come up over the mountain, go to 7-11 and get a big gulp get back in your your your your, what's the word...car and get Delta on the radio and oooh look , gecko. Oh man hehehehe this is gonna be so big, I'm gonna be able to buy so much paste I won't have To go To the grocery store for a month.

Drops the Mike and walks off.

this is the guy people follow to get the lates dinar news? All of can say is holy crap! I'm LMFAO!  Keep it coming Frank. The couch is blue cause it's holding its breath too!

Brilliant Impersonation...... you win the best post of the year! LMAO 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

Cheers bro

7 minutes ago, navira said:

By the way bro, Frank is right about the symposium that took place on July 4th about change the value of the Iraqi dinar...news should be out today...di has the article...cheers bro

Enjoy your 4th guys. I will be checking in.

• Like 1

It's already posted in the news section bro. Here it is

Change the value of the Iraqi currency ... benefits and costs

The importance of the Iraqi currency and its impact on the Iraqi economy in light of the current changes The Department of Economic Studies in Beit al-Hikma held a scientific symposium entitled "Change in the value of the Iraqi currency, benefits and costs" under the chairmanship of Prof. Dr. Falah Hassan Thoini, / 7/2019 on the seminar hall in Beit al-Hikma.
The seminar was attended by Dr. Mazhar Mohammed Saleh, financial adviser to the Prime Minister, as well as Professor Dr. Mahmoud Mohammed Dagher, Director of the Department of Financial Operations and Debt Management of the Central Bank of Iraq.
The participants discussed the problem of changing the value of the Iraqi currency and the reduction of the Iraqi dinar and its impact on the Iraqi economy, some describe this reduction as support system" rel="">support for the global economy and some see the deterioration of the purchasing power of the Iraqi individual.
Dr. Mazhar Mohammed Saleh talked about the policy of the Central Bank since its establishment so far in a concise and clear as the goal of the bank is to manage the monetary expectations and how Iraq's oil revenues since 2003 to 2014 is improving continuously so there was no budget deficit. He pointed to the role of Iraq and the agreements signed with the International Monetary Fund and its impact on the Iraqi economy.
He concluded by discussing the need for new policies that are consistent with the central bank's policy of reaching solutions.
Dr. Mahmoud Mohammed Dagher discussed the current exchange rate regime for two years in Iraq and mentioned facts about the Iraqi economy for 2019.
The promise of the devaluation of the Iraqi currency affects all the real and monetary balances of the Iraqi economy because one of the reasons for inflation accompanying the reduction ignites expectations and pressures towards the continuation of subsequent reductions decisions.
In conclusion, there were comments from the audience and views and proposals on the decision to reduce the Iraqi dinar.
The seminar was attended by Dr. Ihsan Al-Amin, Chairman of the Board of Trustees of Bayt Al-Hikma and a number of prominent personalities in the banking and financial field and a number of academics

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, navira said:

It's already posted in the news section bro. Here it is

Change the value of the Iraqi currency ... benefits and costs

The importance of the Iraqi currency and its impact on the Iraqi economy in light of the current changes The Department of Economic Studies in Beit al-Hikma held a scientific symposium entitled "Change in the value of the Iraqi currency, benefits and costs" under the chairmanship of Prof. Dr. Falah Hassan Thoini, / 7/2019 on the seminar hall in Beit al-Hikma.
The seminar was attended by Dr. Mazhar Mohammed Saleh, financial adviser to the Prime Minister, as well as Professor Dr. Mahmoud Mohammed Dagher, Director of the Department of Financial Operations and Debt Management of the Central Bank of Iraq.
The participants discussed the problem of changing the value of the Iraqi currency and the reduction of the Iraqi dinar and its impact on the Iraqi economy, some describe this reduction as support system' target='_blank' style=" rel="">support system" rel="">support for the global economy and some see the deterioration of the purchasing power of the Iraqi individual.
Dr. Mazhar Mohammed Saleh talked about the policy of the Central Bank since its establishment so far in a concise and clear as the goal of the bank is to manage the monetary expectations and how Iraq's oil revenues since 2003 to 2014 is improving continuously so there was no budget deficit. He pointed to the role of Iraq and the agreements signed with the International Monetary Fund and its impact on the Iraqi economy.
He concluded by discussing the need for new policies that are consistent with the central bank's policy of reaching solutions.
Dr. Mahmoud Mohammed Dagher discussed the current exchange rate regime for two years in Iraq and mentioned facts about the Iraqi economy for 2019.
The promise of the devaluation of the Iraqi currency affects all the real and monetary balances of the Iraqi economy because one of the reasons for inflation accompanying the reduction ignites expectations and pressures towards the continuation of subsequent reductions decisions.
In conclusion, there were comments from the audience and views and proposals on the decision to reduce the Iraqi dinar.
The seminar was attended by Dr. Ihsan Al-Amin, Chairman of the Board of Trustees of Bayt Al-Hikma and a number of prominent personalities in the banking and financial field and a number of academics

Yea bro champagne is on standby bro