Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq

6ly410

Here is a question.  Do you think those in the Iraq government know that their revalued money will be paying for the war and that's why they have been dragging their feet getting things done? Also,  if everyone in the government knows, I mean really knows,  that their currency is going to revalue  how has it not been leaked to the world to invest in the dinar. We speculate based on articles we see that it will revalue . I didn't explain that well but I think you know what I'm asking.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, cranman said:

Here is a question.  Do you think those in the Iraq government know that their revalued money will be paying for the war and that's why they have been dragging their feet getting things done? Also,  if everyone in the government knows, I mean really knows,  that their currency is going to revalue  how has it not been leaked to the world to invest in the dinar. We speculate based on articles we see that it will revalue . I didn't explain that well but I think you know what I'm asking.  

Hey man, I’ll take a stab... it was leaked about 15 years ago... since that time , for some unexplained and unexpected reason people have lost faith in the get rich quick , Iraqi Dinar thing and don’t believe it will ever really happen. 

Maybe that’s been the plan the whole time and it worked. 

GO RV!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Hey NI, I believe they are referring to all offices that deal with trade, industry, and money....one of these would be the offices under finance ministry, those that are under ministry of planning...those in the trade commission offices...

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, navira said:

Hey NI, I believe they are referring to all offices that deal with trade, industry, and money....one of these would be the offices under finance ministry, those that are under ministry of planning...those in the trade commission offices...

Thank you 😊

• Thanks 2