Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq

6ly410

22 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

I belong to most dinar sites I find.

Bro’tzwana Will Pretty Much Join Any Random Group That Willingly Allows Him To Wear His Superhero Outfit ! :o 

Btw, Be Careful Bro’tz - Bruce Is Standing In Line Right Behind U !   :nooo:

NY Comic Con 2011

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, utah rock said:

There are going to be a lot of happy people tomorrow and a bunch of confused bosses. Let go Iraq, kick this July off with a bang!!!

Its Canada Day tomorrow, so we just got home from the festivities that ended with fireworks tonight. That could be the " BANG" you were looking for... Ha !!

pp

• Upvote 5

45 minutes ago, gta1218 said:

What happened to this thing going down over the weekend at some point? For a second there I was starting to believe it but I should of known better being in this for 10+ years now lol.

“Free beer tomorrow!” There’s always tomorrow!!

46D82F87-9540-4EE5-99B1-F4DAD80EA489.jpeg

Edited by GregHi
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, gta1218 said:

What happened to this thing going down over the weekend at some point? For a second there I was starting to believe it but I should of known better being in this for 10+ years now lol.

If you have been in this for that long than I would hope you can see that things are in full motion and this is happening and it’s happening fast in terms of this investment. If the news we are getting from the news is true take deep breath, a hit of this (WE GONNA BE RICH!!!) and pass it on. Ha ha we all right, smile, love the ones you love and chill😁🍾🍾

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

The Bro’s Also Received ‘Special’ Grades While They Were In School - But They May’ve Had A Dysfunctional Childhood ! :o 

funny gif fail GIF

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 8

24 minutes ago, navira said:

Hey shedagal, the special grade is referred to as the type of position(s) a person holds....ex...CBI governor holds a special grade as a governor of the central bank.

Thanks, Navira.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

What does special grades mean?

:twothumbs: Good Question, Shedagal, AND The Very Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

I suspect "special" grades" is kinda like the "short" "bus" FOR "different" "types" for THEE "special" "school"!!!

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

Image result for short bus

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1