Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq

6ly410

3 minutes ago, gregp said:

The sands in the hour glass, turning to glass. 

Cover your Azz!!  Dang weed.

:cigar:

They’ll Have No Problem Cutting A Fart After Pounding The Sand In The Desert From An F-22 ‘Sand Sharpening’ Bombing Mission ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 6

I have always maintained my thoughts of a mid March 2019 RV of course that window closed in a hurry! Now next window for an RV July 2019. If we miss this one! Notice IMHO l believe we are looking to 2020 and beyond! Lots of great news and progress coming out now! I, like everyone else want of this ride! I’m riding this horse 🐎 till he dies or I do which ever comes first!🤠

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, 6ly410 said:

Why? Thx 

Based on a meeting I was in . I can’t remember this guys name right off the top of my head I have posted his name and title here before back in 2013 or 14. He was supposedly talking to a member of their parliament on the phone. Telling all of us in the meeting, basically  what has happened over the years now. They have been right so far! I still remember those two days in that meeting how mad I was, hearing what was being said! At the time there was a agreement between me and the rest of the people in meeting, the guy didn’t really know what he was talking about. As it turns out he knew a lot about what he was talking about! I remember telling someone that the person on the phone was probably a janitor over there and just answered phone! Just one other thing that has stuck in the back of mind when I start recalling the meeting, someone ask the guy just what time frame for an RV /RI? He answered 2023 to 2024! I remember thinking I’ll be dead by then! I then left the room mad and thinking, well this is another fine mess I’ve got myself in! Here I am 5 years later still waiting, like a buzzard waiting on something to die!🤠

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

Ok that’s cool thx but... the news don’t reflect that we have to wait that long imo 

I agree with you on all the great news and progress that is coming out, I’m as hopeful as your are for them to RV! Like I say we have a great opportunity for something to happen these next few weeks, I’m just not popping no corks yet. I will have to see it to believe it. They basically told us the RV should be taking place now, that’s the fact. You just have to remember who were dealing with! These people are taught to lie! So anything can happen, now it’s being reported they are trying to delay the education ministry! I just remember a saying we had in the USAF! Hurry up and wait! JMHO!🤠

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

i am not worried about all the small details...looking at the banking news alone should give you a good idea how close we might be..haha

Your right their the ones and the law backs them, on this window of opportunity. This is not made up it’s a fact. In this new FML it spells it out. Me personally I don’t trust these people as far as I could throw them! 🤠

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2