Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq

6ly410

Hey bro, dinar investor has been right on spot...at the beginning of the year he has been saying that they will vote on the remaining ministers til late of june...he has so far been right. Back in april of this year , he said the dow will reach 27,000 in june...look at the Dow last week..it reached 26759...pretty damn close. Recently he said it will reach 27000 this Friday before the rate change and the complete formation of the govt(the ministry of edu along with 6 of special grades be voted on tomorrow). So I say to cranman, to me he is by far reliable...all of these coincide with Bettyboop predictions of her crystal ball saying the rv to occur July 1st and at over 3 plus....we will just have to see. Dinar investor will give an emergency video prior to the complete formation of govt...he said by faith he knows the time and rate of the rv...I will share them as soon as I get the info...hope n pray he is right...cheers bros n dvers.

• Thanks 9
  • Upvote 5

23 minutes ago, navira said:

Hey bro, dinar investor has been right on spot...at the beginning of the year he has been saying that they will vote on the remaining ministers til late of june...he has so far been right. Back in april of this year , he said the dow will reach 27,000 in june...look at the Dow last week..it reached 26759...pretty damn close. Recently he said it will reach 27000 this Friday before the rate change and the complete formation of the govt(the ministry of edu along with 6 of special grades be voted on tomorrow). So I say to cranman, to me he is by far reliable...all of these coincide with Bettyboop predictions of her crystal ball saying the rv to occur July 1st and at over 3 plus....we will just have to see. Dinar investor will give an emergency video prior to the complete formation of govt...he said by faith he knows the time and rate of the rv...I will share them as soon as I get the info...hope n pray he is right...cheers bros n dvers.

Thank you good sir for the response.  I hope for all of us he is correct. If not, then we wait a little longer.  Cheers! No champagne,  but am having a glass of Jameson 

• Upvote 4

Documents .. Abdul-Mahdi sends the names of 6 special grades with the candidate of the Ministry of Education of the Parliament(attached to her biography)

Document: including the governor of the Central Bank .. Abdul Mahdi sends thenames of candidates for specialpositions to Parliament

Urgent ... documents ... Abdul Mahdi sends the names of candidates for special grades to the House of Representatives

Shafaq News / Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, to the Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halbusi names of six candidates for the positions of special grades in addition to the candidate of the Ministry of Education.....tomorrow is DDay for the vote...cheers bros n dvers

• Upvote 5

To dvers, u guys can go to sleep...it's late. Let bros n I take care of the news...cheers.

In the document .. Abdul Mahdi sends the name of the candidate of education and the names of candidates for the special grades of parliament

2019-06-26 17:07
In the document .. Abdul Mahdi sends the name of the candidate of education and the names of candidates for the special grades of parliament

Source:

A parliamentary source revealed on Thursday that Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, the name of the candidate to the Ministry of Education and the names of candidates for special grades to the House of Representatives.

According to the first document obtained by Alsumaria News, "Zahida Abdullah Mohammed al-Obeidi was nominated for the post of Ministry of Education

• Upvote 5

While the second document that he was nominated Ali Abdul Amir Allawi for the post of Governor of the Central Bank, and Salah Nuri Khalaf for the post of Chief of the Office of Financial Supervision, and Mohammed Abdul Mahdi Mohammed Taqi Hakim for the post of adviser to the Prime Minister, Fayadh Hassan Nema for the post of Undersecretary of the Ministry of Oil, and Hamid Younis Saleh Zobaie for the post of Undersecretary of the Ministry of Oil, and Adel Karim Kak Ahmed for the post of Undersecretary of the Ministry of Industry

• Upvote 3

6-26-2019   Newshound Guru Bro’tling - Who Only Trusts ‘The Real’ CNN For News ... And Of Course Davis ... In Davis We Trust ... And Occasionally The Bro’s ... But Only If They Bring The Liquor ...   ...

Iran and currency and Iraq being a backdoor advantage...

is specifically because of the U.S. dollar.  

So if Iran is cut off from the US dollar market wise they could probably funnel some US dollars or use U.S. dollars through Iraq.  

But that is being shut off. 

Iraq can see the light and they're pivoting

This is crystal clear what is happening. 

They might even support Iran and have empathy toward Iran but they know who's going to win at this.  

They know the result and they don't want any part of the losing team at all

So it's kind of a hard pivot...It's kind of amazing.  

You can see it in the news. 

You can see what they are doing through the GCC. 

Through all the stuff that's coming down the road...

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, navira said:

While the second document that he was nominated Ali Abdul Amir Allawi for the post of Governor of the Central Bank, and Salah Nuri Khalaf for the post of Chief of the Office of Financial Supervision, and Mohammed Abdul Mahdi Mohammed Taqi Hakim for the post of adviser to the Prime Minister, Fayadh Hassan Nema for the post of Undersecretary of the Ministry of Oil, and Hamid Younis Saleh Zobaie for the post of Undersecretary of the Ministry of Oil, and Adel Karim Kak Ahmed for the post of Undersecretary of the Ministry of Industry

From Delta With A Link ! :o 

As Opposed To A Frank ...

:D  :D  :D 

Abdul Mahdi sends the name of the candidate of education and the names of candidates for the special grades of parliament

While the second document that he was nominated Ali Abdul Amir Allawi for the post of Governor of the Central Bank, and Salah Nuri Khalaf for the post of Chief of the Office of Financial Supervision, and Mohammed Abdul Mahdi Mohammed Taqi Hakim for the post of adviser to the Prime Minister, Fayadh Hassan Nema for the post of Undersecretary of the Ministry of Oil, and Hamid Younis Saleh Zobaie for the post of Undersecretary of the Ministry of Oil, and Adel Karim Kak Ahmed for the post of Undersecretary of the Ministry of Industry.

LIKE WE SAID ON CC A WHILE BACK ...THERE IT'S IN PRINT ..NEW CBI GOV NAME TO BE APPROVED BY PARLIAMENT

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/

DELTA

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

30 minutes ago, utah rock said:

I haven’t been able to sleep all week,

Try Reading An Entire ‘100 Plus’ Page Thread In The News Section ! :o 

Or This One ...

But Take A Drink Every Time Somebody Says ‘Bro’ ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 7