Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq

6ly410

12 minutes ago, twisstr said:

How many predictions has this thread alone had?

We Lost Count Over 100 Pages Ago - We Just Enjoy Watching The Bro’s Celebrate After Every Time They Say That This Thing Is A Slam Dunk ! :o 

Dunk Fail GIF - Dunk Fail Ouch GIFs

:D  :D  :D 
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

49 minutes ago, LA2009 said:

:twothumbs: Good Watch!!!, LA2009, AND The Very Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

Well, OK, EVERYBODAE' YOU can relinquish me to the "round" "file" AND necessarily SO but check out 7:13 to 8:00. Well, OK, the CHINA deal AND tariffs ARE mentioned beforehand.

ALL THIS to SAY the GEARS ARE MOVING AT A VERY, VERY HIGH LEVEL AND THE CHINA DEAL WILL BE A DONE, DONE, DONE DEAL WITH THEE Old, er, NEW Silk Road ACTIVATED. ELI The ICE Man (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:) WILL POWER THINGS UP. The "useful" "idiots" IN THEE "economic" "sammich" ARE GETTING LOADED WITH ALL THE 'bread"!!!

The Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar ReInstatement HAS NEVER BEEN PRIMARILY ABOUT IRAQ!!!

The intelligence plan is on STEROIDS!!! Do YOU see what is happening???!!!

The Saturn V is lit!!!

Happy 4th of July EVERYBODAE'!!!

Former Prez'dent Tricky SAW what was coming AND made "future" "provisions" WITH China (Mousy Dung) POSSIBLE!!! The G20 IS NIGH UPON US!!! WHAT, pray tell, will The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump AND Chinese Prez'dent Xi Jinping "activate"???!!!

True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump haters AND dissenters are just plain STUPID!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU in advance to ALL the Red Rubymeisters for ALL the Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

:bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:

The United States Of America HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE MOST NIMBLE NATION EVER WHEN FUNCTIONING AS DESIGNED INTERNALLY AND INTERNATIONALLY!!!

Go MAGA!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriots!!!

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

16 minutes ago, twisstr said:

How many predictions has this thread alone had? I hope it’s this year but it probably won’t happen... next year seems more likely. 

twisstr, how long have you had your dinar. A lot of us folks cut our teeth on dinars 15yrs. + ago. We have seen almost every possible scenario going. Kick back and enjoy the ride.

I'm cautious but hopeful myself. Beats moping around and at least we have a shot at a stress free retirement.

pp

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

twisstr, how long have you had your dinar. A lot of us folks cut our teeth on dinars 15yrs. + ago. We have seen almost every possible scenario going. Kick back and enjoy the ride.

I'm cautious but hopeful myself. Beats moping around and at least we have a shot at a stress free retirement.

pp

It will be 9 years in July

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, navira said:

How many dvers are pumped to ight bro?...this rv is going to pop, haha

Bro, all these latest news and events has me and my whiskey glass half full & pumped .....I feel lost forgetting about that ever illusive HCL if it'll come to light...:confused2:

Whatcha' drinking tonight bro?

63f516cec7923e6162e9a6f3750bc9b7.gif

• Haha 3

My Xwife left me cuz she was tired of being poor. lol. Cant wait till I get my Hummer and show up for visitation exchange for my son. I may just drive it up over the curb and run a few cars over with it as I park in the parking lot. 

• Haha 6

What’s with the negs? Haters going to hate, keep the positive vibes flowing!!! Bought my first Dinar on my first tour over there in 2004, January!!! This thing is finally coming to an end!! I bought almost all of my Dinar in country, it makes me laugh when people call this a scam. It’s real and it’s about to have the value it souls have. No matter what that value is, it’s got to be stronger than the Mexican peso ($1 US dollar=.05 Peso). 

Her’s to w week a lot of us have been waiting for for a long time. 

Cheers ya all!!! 

Go international, go RV!!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7