Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq

6ly410

10 minutes ago, navira said:

The govt is done according to dinar investor....the announcement of the full govt formation is the lynchpin of the ri/rv..both are in close proximity of each other...weekend here we come...Cheers bros 

Who is dinar investor?  What is his back ground that makes him a reliable source?  I'm curious because I see you mention him all the time.  I just watched some of his videos. He seems genuine but does he have connections or does he just report news and interject his opinions?

• Thanks 2

BETTYBOOP     2,416

BETTYBOOP
  On 6/20/2019 at 7:01 PM, Dinarrock said:

I hope so too as I just found my forever home in Colorado that I am going to buy! So what do your crystals say now they missed the 16th? Just curious I didn’t see a follow up post.

It is saying they will pass the vote on the ministers on Wednesday and it will RV next Saturday. It has said for over two years that the rate will be over $2. Let's go Bettyboop...cheers

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

17 minutes ago, navira said:

BETTYBOOP     2,416

BETTYBOOP
  On 6/20/2019 at 7:01 PM, Dinarrock said:

I hope so too as I just found my forever home in Colorado that I am going to buy! So what do your crystals say now they missed the 16th? Just curious I didn’t see a follow up post.

It is saying they will pass the vote on the ministers on Wednesday and it will RV next Saturday. It has said for over two years that the rate will be over $2. Let's go Bettyboop...cheers

Yes I saw her post so hopefully the education minister gets voted in on Wednesday and then RV Saturday night!

• Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Yes I saw her post so hopefully the education minister gets voted in on Wednesday and then RV Saturday night!

Saturday morning better

so I can ready to blow it up Saturday night

all of dv all over the world will hear my party 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

LINK

Master Kart honors the Central Bank of Iraq

received_585492345307669-453x330.jpeg

23rd June, 2019

Master Card Kart World Bank of Iraq, represented by the Department of Payments in this bank was honored with the shield of excellence during the annual conference of the company held in Spain.

The recognition of the policies and strategies adopted by the Central Bank of Iraq in payment systems and the important role it plays in leading the market through the establishment of an integrated payment system depends on the exchange of international best practices by organizing the work of participants and the opening of professional competition and the elimination of monopolization. 

On the other hand, the company has shown its support to contribute to support the Central Bank of Iraq and banks and licensed companies operating in the country through the best and latest technologies that reflect positively on the reality of the Iraqi economy. 

The central bank has paid special attention to the development of payments and the transition from cash to electronic transactions, and urged the adoption of the best systems that facilitate payment mechanism.

• Upvote 3

Jaygo it’s not what some guru says either so you should know better, looks like you have been around long enough to know that Shabibi always said give me a fully seated government and he would delete the zeros and raise the value! There is no need for being a Debbie downer today period! This is a historic day for Iraq and one huge brick in the wall for the RV to happen!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

LINK

Deputy: Iraq has achieved oil revenues equivalent to the budget of two countries in three months

%D8%A2%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B3-%D8%AD%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A8-%D9%83%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%85-696x447.jpg

24th June, 2019

Iraq's oil revenues in the first quarter of 2019 are equivalent to two states in three months.

Iraqi National Congress (INC) Secretary General Aras Habib Karim revealed on Monday, "In the first quarter of 2019, Iraq achieved oil revenues equivalent to the budget of two neighboring countries," Karim said in a statement received by Al-Maaloumah . "In these two countries there are no slums like ours, because their money is less and their health and social situation is better, while our money is more and our disasters are worse," Habib said.

"I do not absolve myself. The entire political class bears responsibility for this reality, but the difference is that while there is someone who realizes the reality in the hope of a solution, there are those who follow the policy of denial, and this is the catastrophe."

• Upvote 3

LINK

Oil announces immediate sale of shipments via electronic auction

15866.jpg

24th June, 2019

The Ministry of Oil announced on Monday the sale of immediate shipments of crude oil through electronic auction

The ministry said in a statement received "economy News" a copy of it, "Iraq has sold oil shipments through electronic auction, which added additional revenue

"The additional revenue generated from the sale of some shipments through electronic auction on the Dubai DME, PLATS and spot shipments with price increases

"Total additional revenue for the period from June 2017 to April 2019 was $ 43,806,742.54," the ministry said

• Upvote 1

https://cbi.iq/news/view/1162

A training course entitled (Banking Service Strategies and Customer Service Management Skills Development) for the period from 15-2019 to 7/18

_9M_Lb8LvCANait6YWpnK_mqIqTh7SUAA0DFM2vO

24th June, 2019
To all government / private banks ( banking service strategies and customer service
management skills
 ) ... Click here to view

The Center for Banking Studies presents its greetings or announces this center in cooperation with the Association of Iraqi banks for the establishment of the special training course. (B) Banking Service Strategies and Customer Service Management Skills Development 10 - 2019/7/48 As indicated below - Terms of Nomination by Branch Managers and their Assistants Staff of the Operations Department / Financial Coverage Department Staff Mawtani Banking Awareness Section Lecturer: Bilal Ghazi Al Hussein Group Joint Efforts Development And consulting 9:00 am Afternoon Afternoon afternoon at the Masr Al-Masr Al-A'ar, MODE -Dark, and daily breaks and the distribution of the Association's book at the Bank at Anwar Bank (1a02A1B19g5T073968719). Please send your report to the e-mail of the Center for Banking Studies (iq .bisc (cd) and E-mail address: Private Message: Click here to e-mail me Private Message:

The Targets in Auto Business - Quality of customer service - Quality orientation - Poet control - Excellence in service delivery - Ability to motivate customers - Customer orientation - Dealing with customer complaints and problems - Breakdown and conclusion - Training phase : The opening of the program: Brainstorming of trainees: Tribal purity of trainees e: Discussion of the goals and axes of training: General introduction and related concepts End of the process of ration: work in semen Alhanan old procedure Mellen Taaz - capital) Swedish On the reality of the dependent achieved the obituary did not lead to the participation of the main axes of training the first axis: customers in banks and Arabization and the client client local and external

the importance of the internal customer, the need to change the staff need to Monchen Molona high signed block). Customer rating and their important Eternal & Internal cutoman employee news fitting in the right place need providers to serve. Business Processes and Applications Specific to the Axis From the Reality of the Trainees' Work Second Axis: Customer Cell Essentials Dropped Customer Service Customer Service Elements Any Customer Service OFF DEMA OFF Good Strategy [Amaz & Cheerleading Front The tough customer experience and the knowledge trick The difference between goods and service and the removal of the quality of life Practical situations And special applications for the axis of the reality of the work of the trainees the axis of excellence excellence in customer service, quality of service customers on God financial effective names - the mall and the service and customer satisfaction. Key Performance and Customer Service Postulates General Agwa's Expectations: Achievement, Adabha and Lakiuma (Corporate Practices) Customer Service Attitudes Towards Customer Service Warnings and Examples: The bloc and Asan get rid of shopping stalls in the task of Lameh sold to us on the return of the birth of making Alaa Jihad Ma Ela: control of customer service 

What is important about the service of the client? From the perspective of the customer to the ambassador (Kamo Moelel OFF) Practical cases and applications of the axis from the reality of the work of the trainees Fourth axis: Customer service management and requirements - Customer service and emotional intelligence - Customer service And communication - the need for quality service initiatives - economic changes and competitive advantage - key agents for customers: customer value proposition - customer satisfaction and satisfaction and how to keep them - service infringements in all growing competition | - Service delivery strategies and banking service standards - Main focus loyalty and customer loyalty relationship with profits dealing with customer complaints and analysis of the school's customer complaint - competitive advantage in customer service and TEF ripple applications # - Tuner for the top of customers and refreshments and Halanas and - Talar quality of the Shah Shah Jahan

• Upvote 1