Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq

6ly410

2019-06-22 12:01
The White House: This is what the American peace plan for the Middle East will offer

The White House announced on Saturday that the US Middle East peace plan is aimed at multi-billion dollar investments.

"The American peace plan for the Middle East is aimed at investments worth 50 billion dollars," the White House quoted Sky News as saying. 

US officials and documents reviewed by the "Reuters", the plan of the administration of President Donald Trump for peace in the Middle East will be based on the principle of "economy first."

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

LINK

Nechirvan Barzani: Ready to deliver 250 thousand b / d of oil to Baghdad condition

Nechirvan Barzani: Ready to deliver 250 thousand b / d of oil to Baghdad condition

2019/6/22 18:45

The President of the Kurdistan Region, Nezhirvan Barzani, on Saturday, the region's readiness to deliver 250 thousand b / d of crude oil to the federal government in Baghdad.

Barzani said in a press statement that "in principle, we see no difficulties in delivering 250 thousand barrels of crude oil to Baghdad, but to make this happen, we must meet first, I was in Baghdad before I come here." This came in response to a statement by Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, "We sent the budget of the region earlier this month, in return, Baghdad did not even get one barrel of oil revenues." 

Barzani said that the issue is not the issue of 250 thousand barrels of oil only, and that the subject of a legal aspect, pointing out that the government of the region took loans after cutting its balance in 2014.  He stressed that the solution of all those differences must be by consensus between Baghdad and the region, stressing that the region is ready to support Baghdad to reach a common solution between the two parties.
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, navira said:
2019-06-22 12:01
The White House: This is what the American peace plan for the Middle East will offer

The White House announced on Saturday that the US Middle East peace plan is aimed at multi-billion dollar investments.

"The American peace plan for the Middle East is aimed at investments worth 50 billion dollars," the White House quoted Sky News as saying. 

US officials and documents reviewed by the "Reuters", the plan of the administration of President Donald Trump for peace in the Middle East will be based on the principle of "economy first."

LINK

Kouchner: The first phase of the "Deal of the Century" proposes investments of $ 50 billion in Palestine, Egypt, Jordan and Lebanon

image.php?token=f3994f6f05a56ce4edbf5b248eef52b6&size=

22nd June, 2019

Jared Kouchner, White House adviser, said the first phase of US President Donald Trump's Middle East plan proposes $ 50 billion in investments in the Palestinian territories, Egypt, Jordan and Lebanon.

According to the agency 'Reuters' US officials and documents made clear that the US administration's Donald Trump economic plan for peace in the Middle East, calls for the establishment of a global investment fund to support the economies of Palestinians and neighboring Arab countries and build a corridor linking the West Bank and Gaza Strip.

The plan includes 179 infrastructure and business projects and proposes a $ 5 billion road through Israel to link the West Bank with Gaza, the documents said.

Trump's Jared Kouchner is due to present the plan at an international conference in Bahrain this week, according to Reuters.

On June 25 and 26, the United States is expected to unveil the economic aspect of its peace plan between Israelis and Palestinians, which has yet to be revealed. The Palestinian Authority announced that it would not participate in the conference.

Earlier media reports said that the American peace plan to resolve the Palestinian-Israeli conflict, known as the 'deal of the century' will involve the investment of tens of billions of dollars in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip and the countries of the region.

According to reports, the allocation of 25 billion dollars for the West Bank and Gaza Strip over the next 10 years, in addition to the investment of $ 40 billion in Egypt, Jordan and perhaps Lebanon.

The United States will contribute some money, but Kouchner plans to get most of the money from countries in the region, and the bulk of the money is expected to come from 'the richest countries in the region,' according to the report.

So far, the Palestinians have rejected US President Donald H. Trump's peace plan and announced they would not participate in the summit, rejecting the plan as biased to Israel.

• Upvote 2

LINK

Al-Hakim and his French counterpart discuss Paris's contribution to the reconstruction of Iraq and the pacification of the region

Al-Hakim and his French counterpart discuss Paris

2019/6/22 19:06

The Minister of Foreign Affairs, Mohamed Ali al-Hakim, discussed with French Foreign Minister Jean-Yves Le Derrien, the contribution of Paris in the efforts to reconstruct Iraq through French investment companies, especially that Iraq today is a fertile environment for investment.

"Al-Hakim received a telephone call from Jean-Yves Le Derrien, and the two sides discussed bilateral relations and the areas of upgrading them to the interests of the two peoples," a foreign ministry statement said. "The minister expressed Baghdad's aspiration to strengthen cooperation , And the partnership between the two countries." 

The two sides exchanged views and ideas on the latest regional issues, ways of coordination and consultation on the two countries' issues, and contribute to calming the situation, achieving security and stability in this sensitive situation, and allowing more opportunities for development that contribute to the well-being of the peoples of the region.
  • Upvote 1

LINK

Information" reveals the list of final names of candidates for the Ministries of Defense, Interior and Education

Untitled-1-2-696x409.jpg

22nd June, 2019

The MP for the Fath Alliance Fadhil al-Fatlawi, Saturday, the names of the candidates for the final ministries of defense and interior and education, while confirmed that the next Monday will be during which the passage of all candidates.

Al-Fatlawi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that Salah al-Hariri and Hashim al-Daraji were candidates for the Ministry of Defense while Abdul Ghani al-Asadi was nominated to the Interior Ministry. He added that the Ministry of Education would be eligible for the candidate Safana al-Tai.

He added that "lifting the vote on the completion of the ministerial cabin during today's meeting was due to lack of political blocs to reach a unified view," noting that "the names that have all been acceptable in the House of Representatives will continue the session next Monday."

The President of the House of Representatives Mohamed Halaboussi, on Saturday, that Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi , told him that he will send the names of candidates to parliament this week.

The member of the House of Representatives for the state of law Mansour al-Baiji attributed, on Saturday, the reason for delaying the completion of the vote on the cabinet cab to the quotas and the crushing of the political blocs on positions and interests.

• Upvote 4

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 3:01 AM, Dinarrock said:

I hope so too as I just found my forever home in Colorado that I am going to buy! So what do your crystals say now they missed the 16th? Just curious I didn’t see a follow up post.

It is saying they will pass the vote on the ministers on Wednesday and it will RV next Saturday. It has said for over two years that the rate will be over $2.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

Halabousi: This is what Abdul-Mahdi confirmed to me about completing the cab

13:12 - 22/06/2019

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%

BAGHDAD - 

The head of the House of Representatives Mohamed Halabousi, Saturday, that Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi confirmed to him will send the names of candidates to parliament this week. 

"The Prime Minister confirmed the dispatch of names of candidates during this week, if the completion of the audit names from the executive branch." 

The House of Representatives decided, on Saturday, raising the paragraphs of the completion of the cab and special grades of its agenda during today's session because of the dispute between the blocs to resolve the selection of candidates. Ending / 25 d

link

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 1

Trump reveals Iraq's role in the September 11 attacks

US President Donald Trump said he knew who was behind the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks, noting that it was not Iraq.

"Iraq has not destroyed the World Trade Center," the president said in an interview with ABC News. It was not Iraq. There were other people. I think I know who other people are. Maybe you know too. "

Trump criticized former President George W. Bush for his decision to "go to the Middle East."

"I have prepared the army. Bush has exhausted our army completely in the Middle East, you know, it was a terrible decision to go to the Middle East. I think this was the worst decision we have made in the history of our country. Going to the East like moving sand. "

link

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

LINK

Abadi: Fayyad did not withdraw his candidacy for the interior so far

%D9%81%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B6-1-696x435.jpg 

22nd June, 2019

The leader of the movement of tender Zaher Abadi, Saturday, that the head of the movement Faleh al-Fayadh did not withdraw his candidacy to the Interior Ministry so far, noting that Fayadh has high admissibility to fill the post. 

Al-Abbadi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that Faleh al-Fayyad did not withdraw his candidacy for the position of interior minister according to the letter sent by the prime minister to the House of Representatives, noting that "the prime minister has not sent any names so far to fill the post of interior minister."  He added that "Fayadh has high admissibility and can be named because of the attributes," pointing out that "the political blocs did not agree on a final on all the names put forward." 

The House of Representatives decided to lift the two paragraphs of voting on the completion of the cabinet and special grades of the agenda of its meeting scheduled for later today.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, davis411 said:

OMG 

i do need a bro bikini man boob wax

tidy up my bro lines

And A Bro’ob Reduction ! :o 

Stereotype+italian+never+leave+house+wit

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, cranman said:

Well I think we will all be here in July,  August, September.....  Not my doing . It's the Iraqi government holding us up. I hope I'm wrong.

I hope your wrong to cranman. I'm getting a little long in the tooth to carry this torch much longer.

pp

Edited by pokerplayer
spelling, what else ? lol
  • Upvote 5