Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq

6ly410

Talking about this article:  https://nazekpress.wordpress.com/author/nazekpress/

The Central Bank decided to adopt some of the landmarks and images to be placed on the new currency after the deletion of zeros .. The agency received a copy of the Central Bank's book, which included cultural and historical landmarks and images to be placed on the currency with the implications of the nearby to the minds of the public And the culture of the Iraqi .. According to the book: The paper currency included a number of monuments and images, the most important, a picture of the bridge of the imams and the significance of the significance of high value if the bridge reaches between the two sides of the Tigris River and on both sides of the observers Imam Musa Kadhim (p) and Abu Hanifa Numan (Raz). The book of the bank entitled to the Directorate Nation for issuing cabinets: that this image allocated to the highest class of the new currency, a category (200) dinars and two hundred dinars on the back of this paper put a picture of the school Mustansiriya in Baghdad .. He added the central bank: (100) dinars, one hundred dinars, pictures of the Zouaiya area in Baghdad, one of the ancient areas in which the bridge was built suspended one of the achievements of the Iraqi state .. Iraq is one of the leading countries in the construction of this type of bridges and shows in the picture building the Central Bank of Iraq , In addition to the building of the University of Baghdad, which is the oldest scientific institution in Iraq in the second half of the twentieth century, while on the back of the paper image (Zaqora), one of the features of the Iraqi architecture at the dawn of history .. The book of the Central Bank: (50) dinars (fifty dinars) picture of King Claudia one of the most famous kings of the dynasty The second pillar (the twelfth king) is the god of growth and fertility, while the back of the paper included a picture of the fortress of Ahkaydir, an archaeological fortress dating back to the Abbasid period and the unique defensive fortresses in a desolate area such as the one built there. This fortress is located to the southwest of the city of Karbala. central bank : In the face of the paper of the category of (25) dinars (twenty five dinars) put the image of King Hammurabi receives the law .. This son is the father of the spiritual father of human legislation as he wrote the rules governing the life and transactions in his famous Muslim either the back of the paper has included a picture For the agriculture of Kurdistan Iraq contributes with the men in the preparation of the field of agriculture .. The Central Bank: Put on the face of the banknote of the category (10) dinars (ten dinars), the image of the dinar Arab Islamic and represents this dinar, which was minted under the Umayyad state The Islamic state that strikes inside the state is one of the features of the state Sovereignty and economic independence, while the back of the paper has placed a picture of the lighthouse of humpback in Mosul, one of the distinctive features of urban in our beloved Iraq .. In the category of (5) dinars (five dinars) has placed on the face of her paper a picture of a total waterfall on the Iraqi Kurdistan, a reference to the interest of the state water and its sources in addition to interest in tourism and the environment either the back of the paper has been placed a picture of Nakheel Iraq is a sign and property for each land The central bank said in writing: In line with the best applications and global experiences, decided to stop the basic features of banknotes of the categories (25000,10000,5000) dinars Currently in circulation in the new series (25.10.5) dinars for the public A thousand with it as it was imprinted in his memory. The Bank pointed out that it is keen to choose designs for coins that are general and comprehensive and have a positive impact on all the Iraqi people. The coins are shown on the map of Iraq and highlight the Tigris and Euphrates rivers. The map shows a circular area to stabilize the coin coin category. Of the coins included, first category (2) dinars, a picture of (Deir Mti), a historic and spiritual site located in northern Iraq, and taken by the Iraqis from various sects and religions a place of tourism and tourism. While the category (1) dinars picture taken from the fact that the displacement of the Faily Kurds was designed by the Ministry of Culture. (500 fils) was placed on a modern dam on the Euphrates River. It was intended to highlight the importance of water and its storage and organization in Iraq. In the category of (250) fils, pictures of the Kut dam were placed on the Tigris River for the same purpose. ) Fils, a picture of the Lion of Babylon symbol of strength and violence of the Iraqi nation.

It's an old article from 2012. Sorry.

Edited by cranman
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, DinarThug said:

This Is An ‘Oil And Gas Law’ Bro Alert ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

LINK

Barzani confirms the readiness of Kurdistan to receive a parliamentary committee to see the mechanisms of selling oil

اÙبارزاÙÙ ÙؤÙد استعداد Ùردستا٠ÙإستÙبا٠ÙجÙØ© برÙÙاÙÙØ© ÙÙإطÙاع عÙ٠آÙÙات بÙع اÙÙÙØ·

20th June, 2019

The head of the Kurdistan region, Nechirvan Barzani, on Thursday, the readiness of the region to receive a parliamentary committee to see the mechanisms of selling oil and revenue, expressing his hope to "achieve a strong relationship with the center based on common interests

"The Speaker of the House of Representatives received today the President of the Kurdistan region Njirvan Barzani and the accompanying delegation, and discussed during the meeting the financial obligations to the region with regard to the sale of oil as mandated by the Federal Budget Law For the year 2019 and the need to ensure the development of relations between the region and the federal government and resolve all outstanding problems between them in the spirit of brotherhood and national partnership.

The office added that "the two sides discussed the oil and gas law and the provincial elections law and the law of the Federal Court." 

For his part, the President of the Kurdistan region made a presentation on his plans to develop the relationship with the federal government after studying the problems in depth and transparency and develop common mechanisms to resolve them, expressing his hope to "achieve a strong relationship with the center based on common interests." 

According to the statement, Barzani expressed readiness of the region to receive a parliamentary committee to see the mechanisms of selling oil and revenue under the supervision of international companies.

################

Nechirvan Barzani announced the readiness of the region to receive a parliamentary committee to see the mechanisms of selling oil and revenue  LINK

Kurds are investing (their relationship) with Abdul Mahdi, and they send Benharfan to Baghdad to formulate new government decisions in all controversial files

Policy  ,   2019/06/20 23:56 

31509.jpg?watermark=4

BAGHDAD, Iraq -

In a visit is the first after his receipt of the post of President of the Kurdistan region of Iraq, arrived Thursday noon, Nechirvan Barzani to Baghdad, headed a delegation of high Kurdish, to meet with Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi. The visit, which may characterize the relationship between Baghdad and Erbil, indicates its beginnings to not change the Kurdish positions towards those outstanding issues, according to sources familiar with the details of the visit, which confirmed that it opened the files of the dispute between Baghdad and Erbil.

And immediately after his arrival in Baghdad, Barzani held a meeting with Abdul-Mahdi, according to a government official familiar with, "Nechirvan assured Abdul Mahdi, the support of Erbil to his government," noting that "the parties discussed ways to narrow the area of disagreement between the governments of the Center and the region, and sensitive files that need to agree." 

The official pointed out that "the most prominent file in the talks is the file of Kirkuk, and the revenues of oil exported by the region," noting that "the Kurds are now proposing a new road map for the status of Kirkuk includes a partnership Peshmerga security file, which Baghdad finds unacceptable with the presence of troops The Iraqi federal, and the blocs and Arab and Turkmen political forces opposed it. "

He pointed out that "Barzani assured Abdul Mahdi that the rapprochement between the parties depends on the convergence of those files, and that the Kurds are watching the position of Abdul Mahdi and his decisions on the liquidation of the legacy of previous governments." 

He pointed out that " Barzani's views, identical to the visions of the leaders of the region in the previous phase, which means the difficulty of resolving the dispute in those files during the coming period. "

For his part, said the MP of the construction coalition, Ali al-Ghanmi," Barzani's visit to Baghdad is very important, , The most important of which is oil and the rights of the region and the federal government, which will be at the top of the talks, to arrange the situation between Baghdad and Erbil, so as not to renew the differences and past scenes between the parties. "Al-Ghanami said in a press statement that" the file borders, Organization and discussion to resolve the differences, led by mReceivables region's oil, "he said," will also be discussed wanted by the Iraqi judiciary file, and bypass the public money, which requires a lack of protection required by any integrity. " 

The parliament of Kurdistan was elected in the middle of this month, Nechirvan Barzani as president of the region, while Baghdad has expressed optimism to resolve the crisis with Erbil. Baghdad wants to draw up a new relationship with the Kurdistan region under the assumption of Nechirvan Barzani, his presidency, trying to "feel the pulse" to know his orientation in this context, especially as he has positions in dialogues and mediations fought for the truce between the parties in previous periods. 

The most important differences between Baghdad and Erbil are related to the disputed areas between the two sides, the return of the Peshmerga, the handing over of oil revenues, the organization of joint oil fields, Peshmerga salaries and other unresolved files over the previous governments.

link

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

Iraq calls on Chinese giants to rebuild the country

Iraq calls on Chinese giants to rebuild the country

2019/6/20 16:03

The Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers, the government's intention to open investment for Chinese enterprises giant, in the framework of supporting the private sector and the reconstruction of the country.

During his meeting with Chinese Ambassador to Baghdad Zhang Tao and his accompanying delegation, Ghazi discussed several files, the most important of which are mechanisms for developing the horizon of joint cooperation between the two countries and expanding the role of Chinese companies in the future in all fields, especially the rehabilitation of airports and industrial cities."  The Secretary - General expressed the government 's readiness to provide all forms of cooperation and logistical facilities for Chinese companies. 

For his part, the Chinese ambassador to his country as a strategic partner of Iraq, expressing his country 's readiness to work at different levels in order to achieve the foundations of peace, reconstruction and investment Ot Qiq sustainable development and social security in Iraq.  He pointed to the support of the Chinese Embassy in Baghdad, the education sector, by bringing them in- kind assistance, referring to the granting of the Ministry of Construction and Housing equipment, worth up to $ 30 million.

The Chinese ambassador also expressed his country's desire to hold a training course on financial management for the Iraqi cadres, which lasted 21 days, in Shanghai, starting in July next.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

This needs to be it.... I just found the farm I want to buy!!

I hope so too as I just found my forever home in Colorado that I am going to buy! So what do your crystals say now they missed the 16th? Just curious I didn’t see a follow up post.

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

I hope so too as I just found my forever home in Colorado that I am going to buy! So what do your crystals say now they missed the 16th? Just curious I didn’t see a follow up post.

What city. I lived in Eagle and Vail, CO.

3 hours ago, Karsten said:

Karsten

Nice. I haven't heard that song in a while. I wonder who's going to make it spending their dinner or rolling in it in the funny farm.

I can just see myself now in a straight jacket rolling in my dinner saying I'm rich I'm rich I'm rich.just let me out so I can exchange my dinner and I'll have millions. next thing they'll say sure sure you're rich.

Time for his medicine

• Haha 4

There it is bros: 

Baghdad: Al Furat News} The House of Representatives, next Saturday, its regular session.
The agenda includes the completion of the vote on the cabinet and special grades and the end of the file of the state administration by proxy. 
It also includes the formation of a commission of inquiry regarding service contracts, collection and contracts of Kar and Qian, and a vote on the unification of security permits. 
The agenda includes a number of paragraphs. ENDED 
img align = center]
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, navira said:

Hey pp, have no clue myself...I ask bro if there's an article he found lately that has that piece of info...I couldn't find anything in all articles I have. Cheers n all dvers.

Ok thxs. I was kind of excited for 9 seconds there..............

pp

• Haha 1