Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq

6ly410

There is those cards again....

The Central Bank of Iraq intends to launch the service of electronic travel cards that enable the Iraqi traveler to work in all countries of the world.

This service provides the Iraqi traveler the possibility to pay according to the card in all currencies, in addition to other features provided by such as safety and avoid theft and loss of money.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, navira said:

Let's go change of rate before legislative term ends...I keep going to that announcement made back in March 20..a change of rate during the current legislative term... cheers bros n president Davis, haha

Agreed bro Cheers 

Edited by 6ly410

2 hours ago, navira said:

Selling the cards at a rate of a $1.9 in exchange for 1dollar per 1200 dinars...this is according to coffeedaves translation of the previous article

..cheers bro

Okay unless my math is wrong then if you exchanged 1.2 million dinar your would get $1,900.00 US dollars this is not what we are looking for?? What am I missing thanks?

• Upvote 1