Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq

6ly410

1 hour ago, navira said:

Lol

Ok, Enough Of Ur ‘Crude’ Comments - I’ve Gotta Get Back To The News ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

LINK

Disclosure of Iraq's crude oil reserves

2019/6/15 9:52

Iraq's oil reserves stood at 147 billion barrels, BP said on Saturday.

The company said in its statistical review of the global energy sector for 2019, Iraq's crude oil reserves record 147 billion barrels to replace Iraq in the fifth place in the world. 

Venezuela topped the list with a reserve of 303 billion barrels and Saudi Arabia second with 297 billion barrels.  Canada, according to estimates of the company, ranked third with reserves of 168 billion barrels, and Iran 156 billion.

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 6

9 hours ago, DinarThug said:

WheresmyRV?

WheresmyRV?  

Yo ‘Baghdad Bob’ (see his avatar above) - That Was Discussed In A Post On The Previous Page Of This Thread And It Was On A Temporary Site That Is No Longer Working ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

MANY OF YOU WILL START TO REMEMBER, BACK IN AUGUST 2017, THE CBI HAD A "SECOND" WEBSITE (cbi.3eyon-host.net), LINKED THRU THE STATISTICS SECTION OF THE MAIN WEBSITE.

Here was a screenshot of it on 6-24-2017

**  For entertainment purposes only**

Screenshot 2017-06-24 12.51.24.png

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Man, I so wish it was at 1.2 dollars....sigh. Iraq is such a mind player!!!! Reminds me of a man I just dumped! Say one thing but doing another.

P.S.

Are you now one of the BROS Thuggie?!??? I still love your input anyway, lol   You funny man

Edited by Gypsygirl11
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

So the guy is right so far   ....

Parliament raises its meeting to 22 June

2019-06-15 08:53
Parliament raises its meeting to 22 June

Source:

The Presidency of the Council of Representatives decided on Saturday to adjourn the session of the Council until next Saturday (June 22nd).

"The House of Representatives decided to lift the session of the Council until the day of 22-6 at 11 am," said the head of the council, Mohamed Halboussi, in a statement received by Alsumaria News. 

"The agendas of the upcoming sessions will include voting on the completion of the ministerial cabin and the termination of the agency and special grades until the end of the legislative term
  • Upvote 5

14 minutes ago, navira said:

Dinar investor is right about the voting on ministerial cabin on June 22...let's see if he right about the rv after the vote..cheers bros

??? That article does not mention currency change, or am I missing something ?

pp

24 minutes ago, navira said:

Dinar investor is right about the voting on ministerial cabin on June 22...let's see if he right about the rv after the vote..cheers bros

8 minutes ago, navira said:

End of legislative term is June 30/July 1...I will repeat again..the CBI announced the change of rate back in March 20 2019 during the current legislative term...cheers bros and all dvers fans haha

I’m starting to fill the Bro thing....

🙀😁😁

Edited by gregp
  • Haha 4

LINK

Iraq decides to grant visas to US investors directly

%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%B4%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA1-696x387.jpg

15th June, 2019

Iraq has decided to grant visas to American investors directly through a special office at Baghdad International Airport to facilitate visits by the National Investment Commission to US investors, the US Trade Representative Office said on Saturday . "The second session of the US-Iraq Trade and Investment Board was held in Washington, DC, which was established under the Trade and Investment Framework Agreement signed between the two countries in 2005, headed by the Iraqi Minister of Trade, Mohammed Hashim Al-Ani,"the US Trade Representative's Office said in a statement. And US Deputy Trade Representative Jeffrey Grich." During the meeting, Iraq and the United States discussed a range of bilateral trade and investment issues and further integration of Iraq.  In the global economy and look for ways to promote greater mutual market access, thereby creating jobs and attracting investment to both countries." 

The United States expressed its support for Iraq's decision to "re-join the World Trade Organization and carry out local reforms necessary to comply with WTO commitments and tariff liberalization and trade in services. The United States also expressed its support for Iraq's decision to accept tax declarations prepared in accordance with international financial standards." 

"Iraq has assured the United States that it will issue 12-month visas to US citizens and facilitate visits by the National Investment Commission to US investors by granting multiple visas for six months through a special visa office located at the airport," the statement said. "To improve access to bilateral and reciprocal markets, the United States raised the issue of reducing unnecessary documentation requirements and using international standards. The United States also encouraged Iraq to reduce the tariff of poultry, while Iraq and the United States also discussed imports of rice and wheat and transparency of the process of grain tenders in Iraq under two memorandums of understanding, and Iraq has partnered with the United States in a memorandum of understanding to increase purchases of medicines and medical equipment and equipment.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5