Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq

6ly410

15 minutes ago, navira said:

This piece of info talks about inflation:The Finance Committee asked the Ministry of Planning to send special reports on the amount of domestic production, as well as INFLATIONand government imports," MP Majida al-Tamimi told Al-Maaloumah....inflation?and this: will raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies while maintaining the stability of INFLATION In the country"...remember that lady Tamini, bro....she is the one that said that iqd will not revalue in 5 years...she said it in 2014...we are now 2019, 5 years later. Cheers bro

Let’s go cheers bro 

Edited by 6ly410
  • Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, navira said:

Bro, both auction n the stock market in Iraq are suspended....the stock market will be back this coming sunday.

I want to be a bro also

so in bro terms

what the hell is going on

president to be, ladies man, bro Davis 

my resume gonna get long if I become a bro

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

30 minutes ago, davis411 said:

I want to be a bro also  so in bro terms

what the hell is going on  president to be, ladies man, bro Davis 

my resume gonna get long if I become a bro

The Bro’s Want U To Appoint Them As Ambassadors To BRomania And BRowanda ! :blink:

And To The Liquor Cabinet ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 9
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Sounds like the perfect opportunity to RV and raise the value of their worthless currency to me!! Then all will be good when the stock market comes back online and also no need for the auctions anymore at that point!!

Not 50%...Not 75%....100% Agree.

• Upvote 5

5 hours ago, navira said:

Eid in Baghdad

2019-06-06 13:30
Photos of Eid in Baghdad

Spotted a lens Alsumaria News, footage showing some of the atmosphere of Eid al-Fitr in Baghdad.

Photos of Ali Jassim 
The parks of the capital Baghdad and its commercial centers on both sides of Karkh and Rusafa witnessed a heavy turnout of citizens celebrating the Eid al-Fitr holiday. Alsumaria News captured a part of this audience, which was surrounded by an atmosphere of fun and self-entertainment.

OMG, when I first looked at the picture I thought I saw a cross...better have my eyes checked, and SOON!😎

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Well they cannot be the Ambassador of Brotzwna….I got that one covered.

Wtf ? Try Telling Them That - They Also Want To Be The Ambassadors To BRhode Island And Broskin-Robbins ! :o 

Baskin Robbins GIF - BaskinRobbins GIFs

And Even If Ur Blind Botz - The Bro’s Know That U Can Totally Feel What They’re Putting Down ...

• Haha 6

Tuesday, 04 June 2019 11:39 p

The Retirement Authority has stopped working on "Keycard" for this reason

1-864596
The National Retirement Authority announced that it will stop handing over the salaries of retirees through the card "Key Card", noting that it will replace them with bank cards such as "MasterCard" and "Visa Card", while indicated that they agreed with government and private banks to complete this process. 

"According to instructions to settle the salaries issued by the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and the Council of Ministers and the Central Bank, it was decided to stop dealing with the card card and replace it with two-way payment cards." 

Al-Saadi added that "the National Pension Authority agreed with Rafidain Bank, Rashid and private banks to issue MasterCard, Visa Card, palm and other cards for the purpose of paying pensions." 

He explained that " K-Card cards Will remain effective with the holders until the start of the process of replacement, but will not be issued more, "pointing to" the existence of a plan includes the timing in cooperation with the company Card and Rafidain and Rashid to complete the process of replacement. " 

Al-Saadi called on retirees to "not check the retirement commission for the new cards because they are still printing, and waiting for messages from their mobile phones to inform them of the reception centers that will be close to their areas of residence." 
link
  • Upvote 12

I know it's late here in the US...that i should be in bed sleeping by now. But before I go to sleep, just have to share what this goat has to say about the 2020 budget from the recent news. Here is what the goat said: "the budget 2020 will be a control budget enhanced the final accounts from 2012 to 2018."  WOW...can it get any clearer with telling us they plan to reinstate their currency by 2020 without telling us." I say where in the $/^^^^ say that Iraq plan to reinstate their currency by 2020. That is the goat's opinion by the way. This is my opinion ...the 2020 budget will contain that new rate because as they said it will be different from any other budgets since 2003...this is due to the FML being put in place as a control tool in creating this budget. Having said that, the rate can show at any time, at any day...I said that because we don't know exactly when this rate is going to hit us. The rate or the reinstatement of the iqd has got to take place before the year 2020....why? as anyone might ask....my answer would be if the rate changes today or any other day, this would tell us why they said the 2020 budget will be different from any other budgets combine since the year 2003...and why? This is what the FML says:   "will raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies while maintaining the stability of inflation in the country." Cheers bros an all our dvers fans. I can go to sleep now.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 8

5 hours ago, navira said:

But before I go to sleep, just have to share what this goat has to say   

I can go to sleep now.

Wtf - Counting Goats Instead Of Sheep Will Probably Come Back And Bite U In The A$$ ! :o 

Sheep Push GIF - Sheep Push Bully GIFs

• Haha 9