Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq

6ly410

32 minutes ago, zul said:

Jan 13 is the day they had the first reading of the bill (FML ~ enacted to become a law.

It was only voted into law a few days back.

I'm suprised (him being a guru), does not know the diff.

From Iraq Parliament website: 

COR finishes reading three laws and forms Investigative Committee

In its 25th plenary session held on Saturday January 12, 2019, the Iraqi Council of Representatives finished the first reading of three laws and voted to form an investigative committee on the fire that broke at a women’s shelter in in Adhamiya.
The session was chaired by the First Deputy Speaker al-Kaabi and attended by 186 MPs.
At the beginning of the session, the council voted to form an investigative committee on the fire that broke at a women’s shelter in in Adhamiya with the participation of MPs of the Committees of Women, family& childhood, Human Rights, Labor & social affairs, and Security and Defense to follow up the issue with the concerned authorities.
The investigative committee was comprised of the following ladies and gentlemen: Mohammad Reza, Jassem Hussein, Haifa Kazem, Wastifah Mohamed, Intasar Ali Khader, Sarwa Wanas, Insijam Abdul Zahra, Basma Mohammed Basim, Arshad Al Salhi, Hussein Said and Assaad Abdul Sada, in addition to Ms. Faten Abdel Wahed, representative of the Commission on Human Rights.
On a different note, the Council ended the first reading of the Legislative Proposal for the First Amendment to the Scientific Academy submitted by the Legal Committee, which aims putting the staff of the scientific Academy with their peers of Iraqi universities, being equal in rights and duties.
The Council completed its first reading of the Financial Management Bill submitted by the Finance Committee.
In the same context, the Council completed the first reading of the Legislative Proposal for Informatics Crimes Law submitted by the Committees of Security and Defense, Higher Education, Legal Affairs, Culture & Media and Tourism & Antiquities, Women, Family, & Childhood, Human Rights, and Services and Reconstruction.
The Council postponed the first reading of the Legislative Proposal for the First Amendment to the law of Iraq Money Recovery Fund No. (9) for 2012 , submitted by the committees of Integrity and Finance to the next session.
The session was then adjourned to next Monday 14/1/2019

Media Directorate
Iraqi Council of Representatives
12/1/2019

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, zul said:

Jan 13 is the day they had the first reading of the bill (FML ~ enacted to become a law.

It was only voted into law a few days back. I'm suprised (him being a guru), does not know the diff.

Sounds Like ‘Malicious’ Intent ! :o 

And Now I’m Hungry Again ...

When Is This Ramadan Lunch Strike Over With ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 5

34 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Sounds Like ‘Malicious’ Intent ! :o 

And Now I’m Hungry Again ...

When Is This Ramadan Lunch Strike Over With ...

:D :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Here’s The Latest From ‘Malicious’ Man ! :o 

And For The Bro’s - I’ll Use That Confusing Military Jargon In A Sentence For Ya ! ;) 

Mmmm ... These Cookies Taste ‘Malicious’ ...

5-26-2019   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   Article: 

"Parliamentary efforts to open the file "currency auction"  

Having the Financial Law in place is nothing new...

nor is it new this year per se, as it was enacted 01/13/2019. 

The key is the amendments were added now,  and are enacted

Get the point?  

The action is about they have to cease the auctions as we know them to protect the new rate, imo...

Wow!  The one way street is coming to the end. imo...

Isnt it these cookies are makin me thirsty?

20 hours ago, lmb4321 said:

Well I'm hoping for at least 1-1...but who knows.

...so let's see where this Road takes us from here.....

Anything rate above .10 cents will do me .. I simply need to read/hear the words the IQD is now recognised and has a legitimate value .. And I can see that money in my bank instead of in my closet .. 😊🙏

Edited by NoviceInvestor
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

22 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

I have always felt that it would come out low. .33-.39 cents per dinar. As far as a timeline goes I felt it would happen when I was ready to retire. ( no idea why I felt that but I did ) which happens to be now. BUT, I say BUT, I would welcome any amount North of that number !

I turned 60 in Jan. so while my body still works I would welcome an RV so I could enjoy this Loooogggggg 15 yearrrrrr wait ! 

I suspect our time is near folks.

pp

I can live with .33 - .39, but from there I feel it will jump up as the demand for dinar takes the place of the dollar. As for my time line, we are 20 years late. :lol:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

Now I know Adam has thought .10 to RV....I really don't want to butt heads with the Master but in my opinion that would make no sense should Iiraq want to get away from using the USD. If they want to drop the USD even 1-1 isn't that great for people of Iraq. offer them a little blue sky at $1.12-1.25 so the Dinar is indeed worth something.

This would get the USD off the streets in Iraq plus draw in a huge amount of IQD floating around in your closet and mine.

As the USD is used less and the value of the IQD slowly goes up.....That many many of us will be exchanging that IQD we hold when it goes to $2.00.

Odds are if anything moves at all many will jump ship and be done with this ride. say .10-.80 cent should it start that low.

Say $1.12-1.25 would be a huge payday (I myself will turn in XX amount) and there are others that will go all in with what ever they have.

Iraq need to get the notes off the street that you and I hold......The FML doesn't really get them out of covering the noted....More so it protect Iraq from over paying say 100,000 worth of dept and now there money is worth 300,000 so they want to pay out accordingly.

Okay, I confused myself and now it is time for another beer and a shot of tequila.

Karsten

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Monetary policy .. «magic box» deflates inflation and saves purchasing power

May 26, 2019 5:57 PM  Author: alzawraapaper
Al-Zawra / Duraid Salman: 

In each country there is a monetary policy that is officially adopted in order to influence the money supply in the financial markets and thus the economic performance, but what exactly means reform, especially in the economic circles? 

Monetary policy is a set of actions and measures by the central bank through the control of criticism to achieve the objectives of economic policy. 

Monetary authorities traditionally work within the framework of economic policy in their various manifestations to achieve the objectives usually symbolized by the magic box, which means high growth rates, full use and stability of the cash rate, as well as balance of payments balance. 

At present, monetary policy has become more circumspect around a central central objective of monetary stability, which is to reduce inflation or, if possible, to eliminate the purchasing power of cash.

The monetary policy objectives are to adjust the money supply to the level of economic activity, to balance the balance of payments, to reach an appropriate level of production and use And achieve full employment.

As for monetary policy instruments, they are dealt with outside the central bank, ie, in the market, where the central bank sells and purchases securities. This can affect the size and structure of the bank's liquidity, the monetary bloc and interest rates in the financial market. The statutory reserve is a percentage of the cash reserve that the commercial banks must keep with the central bank from the volume of deposits. In times of inflation, the central bank raises the legal reserve ratio and reduces the liquidity of commercial banks. In the case of economic recession, the central bank cuts this ratio and thus increases its ability to create credit.
link

And Now Here’s Some Comments From ‘Malicious’ Man ! :o 

The above article is telling me they are set on not being circumspect and are going to use the Magic Box (Square) Approach to their economy, which is what most modern and successful countries use. With the steady and stable inflation rate for many years it is fairly clear now with what is approaching the people, this approach would be supportive of new market economy. Especially with Iraq's wealth in natural resources in ground, Reserves, Gold, etc., and her youth that will fill the vacuum for the goal of full employment. They have done the home work over the last 15 odd years and now are giving everyone the methodology of how they are going to do things. Even so far as to tell us they will be using tools (instruments, mechanisms) to facilitate their monetary objectives, i.e, Buy and Sell Securities. 

That ought to wake us up.. We have not heard much from the ISX / NASDAQ linking up. But, they will need to see it through for the CBI to buy and sell securities of all types. I'll be interested and not surprised to see news on the ISX / NASDAQ shortly.. imo ~ MilitiaMan

"The Magic Square of Economic Policy highlights four main goals of economic policy:
growth, full employment, price stability, and balanced trade. A Macroeconomic Performance
Index can be used to assign relative weights to the dierent goals within the Magic Square,
giving a single index number per year per country. The legitimacy of the simplest weighting
scheme that assigns equal weight to all four goals is discussed. The macroeconomic performance
of eleven euro zone area countries is evaluated over time and across countries."

http://www.economicpolicyresea.....022017.pdf

BFBR~

This below is what we got from Delta and the one Frank references, as it to be so very important. I agree it is very important. They have in place the ability to use the Iraq currency to not only the legal standards for the country but for the legal standards of an and at an International Financial level! So let this data sink in and when it is said they are on a one way street and there is no turning back now, is so very spot on!!! imo ~ MilitiaMan

Sahlani: Parliamentary efforts to open the file "currency auction"

25/05/2019 

The parliamentary bloc Badr, on Saturday, the existence of efforts in the House of Representatives to open the file "auction currency" in the Central Bank of Iraq, stressing that the file hover around him a lot of suspicions.

A spokesman for the bloc, Walid al-Sahlani,in a press statement seen by the "Covenant News"That "there are attempts within the House of Representatives to open the file auction currency," noting that "the auction and as everyone knows a lot of suspicions, and need to check and investigate."

"The money of the Iraqi people must be subject to legal and constitutional standards, as well as to the international financial culture," Sahlani said. "The auction can not be announced through a window of opportunity.

http://alahadnews.net/

DELTA:

---------------------------------------------------

This quote below from our Federal Reserve supports what is above in regards to the Magic Box and Government buying and selling Securities.. ~ MilitiaMan

"The Federal Reserve's three instruments of monetary policy are open market operations, the discount rate and reserve requirements. Open market operations involve the buying and selling of government securities. ... Open market operations are flexible, and thus, the most frequently used tool of monetary policy."

----------------------------------------------

There is also the FML and the more recent  FMA that was signed yesterday. IMO the FMA was enacted, signed and sent off to the Gazette, shows me that the article today on 1.8 billion smuggled or stolen is about to be prosecuted. imo  Put that back into Iraq Reserves and it will be a good source of extra capital to buy and sell securities once the ISX links with the NASDAQ internationally.. imo ~MilitiaMan

"Today's document shows that the central bank waited 4 months, before taking effective action towards the exit of $ 1.8 billion through the auction currency."

Edited by DinarThug
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

The Interior Inspectorate retrieves 60 billion dinars

Sunday 26 May 2019

alsabaah-13115.jpg

Baghdad / conscious

The Ministry of Interior Inspectorate has managed to recover 60 billion dinars to the State Treasury since the beginning of this year and until now.

"The Inspector General's offices in the Ministry of the Interior have been retrieved from the date of 1/1/2019 and so far (60) billion dinars to the state treasury," Inspector General of the Ministry Jamal Tahir al-Asadi told the Iraqi News Agency.

He added that "the recovered money was mostly files and cases of corruption in addition to suspicious transactions have been stopped and investigated," adding that "the referral of those involved in these cases to the judiciary." 

He pointed out that "the work of the offices of public inspectors according to the law is to investigate the contracts and files and investigate them and stop them in the event of any suspicion of corruption in them."

link

And It Looks Like They Keep Finding More Money To Put Back Into Their Treasury ! :o 

The Interior Inspectorate retrieves 60 billion dinars

Sunday 26 May 2019

alsabaah-13115.jpg

Baghdad / conscious

The Ministry of Interior Inspectorate has managed to recover 60 billion dinars to the State Treasury since the beginning of this year and until now.

"The Inspector General's offices in the Ministry of the Interior have been retrieved from the date of 1/1/2019 and so far (60) billion dinars to the state treasury," Inspector General of the Ministry Jamal Tahir al-Asadi told the Iraqi News Agency.

He added that "the recovered money was mostly files and cases of corruption in addition to suspicious transactions have been stopped and investigated," adding that "the referral of those involved in these cases to the judiciary." 

He pointed out that "the work of the offices of public inspectors according to the law is to investigate the contracts and files and investigate them and stop them in the event of any suspicion of corruption in them."

link

Edited by DinarThug
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

Bro, i really believe that the auction cannot be stopped...however this can be monitored thru FML....once there is a rate change, there will be no more corruptions  because the FML will deal all of those...cheers bro n all dvers

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Monetary policy .. «magic box» deflates inflation and saves purchasing power

May 26, 2019 5:57 PM  Author: alzawraapaper
Al-Zawra / Duraid Salman: 

In each country there is a monetary policy that is officially adopted in order to influence the money supply in the financial markets and thus the economic performance, but what exactly means reform, especially in the economic circles? 

Monetary policy is a set of actions and measures by the central bank through the control of criticism to achieve the objectives of economic policy. 

Monetary authorities traditionally work within the framework of economic policy in their various manifestations to achieve the objectives usually symbolized by the magic box, which means high growth rates, full use and stability of the cash rate, as well as balance of payments balance. 

At present, monetary policy has become more circumspect around a central central objective of monetary stability, which is to reduce inflation or, if possible, to eliminate the purchasing power of cash.

The monetary policy objectives are to adjust the money supply to the level of economic activity, to balance the balance of payments, to reach an appropriate level of production and use And achieve full employment.

As for monetary policy instruments, they are dealt with outside the central bank, ie, in the market, where the central bank sells and purchases securities. This can affect the size and structure of the bank's liquidity, the monetary bloc and interest rates in the financial market. The statutory reserve is a percentage of the cash reserve that the commercial banks must keep with the central bank from the volume of deposits. In times of inflation, the central bank raises the legal reserve ratio and reduces the liquidity of commercial banks. In the case of economic recession, the central bank cuts this ratio and thus increases its ability to create credit.
link

And Now Here’s Some Comments From ‘Malicious’ Man ! :o 

The above article is telling me they are set on not being circumspect and are going to use the Magic Box (Square) Approach to their economy, which is what most modern and successful countries use. With the steady and stable inflation rate for many years it is fairly clear now with what is approaching the people, this approach would be supportive of new market economy. Especially with Iraq's wealth in natural resources in ground, Reserves, Gold, etc., and her youth that will fill the vacuum for the goal of full employment. They have done the home work over the last 15 odd years and now are giving everyone the methodology of how they are going to do things. Even so far as to tell us they will be using tools (instruments, mechanisms) to facilitate their monetary objectives, i.e, Buy and Sell Securities. 

That ought to wake us up.. We have not heard much from the ISX / NASDAQ linking up. But, they will need to see it through for the CBI to buy and sell securities of all types. I'll be interested and not surprised to see news on the ISX / NASDAQ shortly.. imo ~ MilitiaMan

"The Magic Square of Economic Policy highlights four main goals of economic policy:
growth, full employment, price stability, and balanced trade. A Macroeconomic Performance
Index can be used to assign relative weights to the dierent goals within the Magic Square,
giving a single index number per year per country. The legitimacy of the simplest weighting
scheme that assigns equal weight to all four goals is discussed. The macroeconomic performance
of eleven euro zone area countries is evaluated over time and across countries."

http://www.economicpolicyresea.....022017.pdf

BFBR~

This below is what we got from Delta and the one Frank references, as it to be so very important. I agree it is very important. They have in place the ability to use the Iraq currency to not only the legal standards for the country but for the legal standards of an and at an International Financial level! So let this data sink in and when it is said they are on a one way street and there is no turning back now, is so very spot on!!! imo ~ MilitiaMan

Sahlani: Parliamentary efforts to open the file "currency auction"

25/05/2019 

The parliamentary bloc Badr, on Saturday, the existence of efforts in the House of Representatives to open the file "auction currency" in the Central Bank of Iraq, stressing that the file hover around him a lot of suspicions.

A spokesman for the bloc, Walid al-Sahlani,in a press statement seen by the "Covenant News"That "there are attempts within the House of Representatives to open the file auction currency," noting that "the auction and as everyone knows a lot of suspicions, and need to check and investigate."

"The money of the Iraqi people must be subject to legal and constitutional standards, as well as to the international financial culture," Sahlani said. "The auction can not be announced through a window of opportunity.

http://alahadnews.net/

DELTA:

---------------------------------------------------

This quote below from our Federal Reserve supports what is above in regards to the Magic Box and Government buying and selling Securities.. ~ MilitiaMan

"The Federal Reserve's three instruments of monetary policy are open market operations, the discount rate and reserve requirements. Open market operations involve the buying and selling of government securities. ... Open market operations are flexible, and thus, the most frequently used tool of monetary policy."

----------------------------------------------

There is also the FML and the more recent  FMA that was signed yesterday. IMO the FMA was enacted, signed and sent off to the Gazette, shows me that the article today on 1.8 billion smuggled or stolen is about to be prosecuted. imo  Put that back into Iraq Reserves and it will be a good source of extra capital to buy and sell securities once the ISX links with the NASDAQ internationally.. imo ~MilitiaMan

"Today's document shows that the central bank waited 4 months, before taking effective action towards the exit of $ 1.8 billion through the auction currency."

And Here’s More From MilitiaMan With Some ‘Malicious’ Meat And Potatoes ! :o 

Mmmm ... Meat And Potatoes ...

Here is some meat and potatoes.. lol

The FMA is enacted as of yesterday and now at the Gazette. imo.. lol ~ WOW.!!!!.  ~ MilitiaMan

This is from the past that I just went back to find and look what the plan was. That plan is being finished. It is the plan to raise the rate of the IQD.. It is the FMA enacted, yesterday.. Times are good!!  imo.. ~ MilitiaMan

Wednesday 20 March 2019 1567

Baghdad / Omar Abdul Latif

The Parliamentary Finance Committee is moving in the current legislative session to develop mechanisms to change the monetary and monetary policies in the country, in coordination with the Central Bank of Iraq, aimed at raising the dinar exchange rate and maintaining the stability of inflation.

“The committee will move during the current legislative term towards changing the fiscal and monetary policy in the country in general,” said member of the committee Abdul Hadi al-Saadawi, 
Coming “.
He added that “the Committee is keen to enact the law of financial administration as it gives a complete road map of the financial policy in the country in terms of management of money and cash in the state,” pointing out that “the change will raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies while maintaining the stability of inflation
 In the country”.
“The Commission is determined to make these changes during the next phase and not to follow the traditional methods are not appropriate at the moment.”

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2