Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq

6ly410

@cranman

Like the rest of us who have been here for a few years you almost certainly are a crazy man barking at a tree. However, that is perfectly acceptable to me. I confess working in psychiatry kinda does that to you after a while.

You are correct that there has to be some sort of point to passing this and I wonder if the HCL is interwoven in the FML?? Maybe/ maybe not. We will never know the full details of the law because with have so many clauses sub clauses etc. We can only wait and see but I do agree that if they don't do something soon the citizens may well slap them with their sandals! I thought it would move a few pips but it is true that would be pointless and they don't need a law in place to do that so I suspect it is either going to jump every other day quickly or it is coming out the gate a a dollar plus.

Edited by BETTYBOOP
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

@cranman

Like the rest of us who have been here for a few years you almost certainly are a crazy man barking at a tree. However, that is perfectly acceptable to me. I confess working in psychiatry kinda does that to you after a while.

You are correct that there has to be some sort of point to passing this and I wonder if the HCL is interwoven in the FML?? Maybe/ maybe not. We will never know the full details of the law because with have so many clauses sub clauses etc. We can only wait and see but I do agree that if they don't do something soon the citizens may well slap them with their sandals! I thought it would move a few pips but it is true that would be pointless and they don't need a law in place to do that so I suspect it is either going to jump every other day quickly or it is coming out the gate a a dollar plus.

15 years and counting. I can probably use your services!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

The House of Representatives raises its meeting until further notice

2019-05-23 10:24
The House of Representatives raises its meeting until further notice

Source:

A parliamentary source said Thursday that the House of Representatives raised its meeting to another notice.

The source said in an interview for Alsumaria News, "The House of Representatives raised its meeting, which was held, today, to another notice."

It is noteworthy that the House of Representatives voted during its meeting on Thursday to allow the representation of Christians, Isidin, Sabean and Kurds in the Committee of Martyrs, and ended the first reading of the proposed law of the first amendment to the provincial elections law, as well as vote on the Federal Financial Management Law.
  • Upvote 1

On 5/18/2019 at 9:40 AM, navira said:

navira     3,992

•  
  •  
  •  
I wanna post this again bro; He added that "the Committee is keen to enact the law of financial administration as it gives acomplete road map of the financial policy in the country in terms of management of money and cash in the state," pointing out that "the change will raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies while maintaining the stability ofinflation In the country....Let's go Thursday...vote on it already....getting closer bro

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, cranman said:

Am I making sense or babbling like a crazy man at a tree?

If It’s The Later - Then I’m Probably Sure U ‘Saw’ Those Two Nuts Bruce And Luigi Falling From The Crazy Tree While Hanging Out With Blue Wolf ! :o 

tree fail GIF

:D  :D  :D 
  • Haha 7
  • Upvote 1

Article From March ...

Parliamentary move to raise the price of the dinar and maintain the stability of inflation

Wednesday 20 March 2019

Baghdad / Omar Abdul Latif

The Parliamentary Finance Committee is moving in the current legislative session to develop mechanisms to change the monetary and monetary policies in the country, in coordination with the Central Bank of Iraq, aimed at raising the dinar exchange rate and maintaining the stability of inflation.

"The committee will move during the current legislative term towards changing the fiscal and monetary policy in the country in general," said member of the committee Abdul Hadi al-Saadawi, Coming ".

He added that "the Committee is keen to enact the law of financial administration as it gives a complete road map of the financial policy in the country in terms of management of money and cash in the state," pointing out that "the change will raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies while maintaining the stability of inflation In the country".
"The Commission is determined to make these changes during the next phase and not to follow the traditional methods are not appropriate at the moment."
link

:o 

:D  :D  :D  

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 10

This is the next phase:The Parliamentary Finance Committee is moving in the current legislative session to develop mechanisms to change the monetary and monetary policies in the country, in coordination with the Central Bank ofIraq, aimed at raising the dinar exchange rate and maintaining the stability of inflatio

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

6 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

@msdee I asked my crystal last night if I would be out of nursing in 4 weeks and it said no. So I went 6 week and it said yes. So I am surmising that its gonna move in 4-6 weeks...just in time for my birthday on July 1st! I can live with that.

Not sure if it requires further votes in parliament. If I remember correctly a law must pass 3 votes to go into law. So by the Tim they do that if needed that could take a further 4-5 weeks. Just me thinking out loud.

Does your timeline for the 6 weeks allow for a period on notice given of your intention to resign? Your pendulum may give the answer 😊

14 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

Does your timeline for the 6 weeks allow for a period on notice given of your intention to resign? Your pendulum may give the answer 😊

yes it does. But when this goes and I have exchanged 20000...my notice will be with immediate effect as soon as that small amount is in my account

• Upvote 3