Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq

6ly410

14 minutes ago, navira said:

Morning all....here it is bros::: yahoooo...

The House of Representatives voted on Thursday on the Federal Financial Management Act.

A parliamentary source said in an interview for Alsumaria News, "The House of Representatives voted during its meeting, today, the Federal Financial Management Law." 

It is noteworthy that the House of Representatives held, on Thursday, its 21st session of the second legislative term under the chairmanship of Mohammed Halbusi

Woh....

17 minutes ago, msdee said:

@BETTYBOOP

My pendulum told me in 6 weeks 2 weeks ago... i think that lines up with you crystal balls 4weeks from today!

@msdee I asked my crystal last night if I would be out of nursing in 4 weeks and it said no. So I went 6 week and it said yes. So I am surmising that its gonna move in 4-6 weeks...just in time for my birthday on July 1st! I can live with that.

Not sure if it requires further votes in parliament. If I remember correctly a law must pass 3 votes to go into law. So by the Tim they do that if needed that could take a further 4-5 weeks. Just me thinking out loud.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, BETTYBOOP said:

OMG! MY CRUSTAL WAS RIGHT!!!! OMG!

Morning Betty. Still half asleep. What's a Crustal ? If your excited, which from my memory, you almost never are, then I'm thinking maybe I should get excited...  lol

pp

Guess I should of read the rest of the thread {{{ Crystal }}}, and not Crustal...lol

pp

Edited by pokerplayer
Found the answer to my question further in thread
  • Upvote 1

Poker player...i read tarot and i have a crystal pendulm which I can gain yes, no and mybe answers from. For months my cards have been taking about a large sum of money coming to me and about work changes. Asked my crystal on tuesday if this bill would pass parliament and it said yes . Today and Las night it said I will not be doing my current job in about six weeks time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, Botzwana said:
They have said the FAL or FML is like a mini constitution with in itself. I wish we saw what exactly it entails . Bottom line is that it will help the CBI and deleting the zeroes.  I mean, it says plainly to raise the dinar Exchange rate in it...

I have come to believe that Shabibi’s plan all those years ago was flawed . The support system" rel="">support the DTZ plan has today is just astounding . We will NEVER KNOW how things would have played out had Shabibi enacted currency reform. We are better off today as investors .

Well stated Botz. Thank you.

pp

What good is passing the FML, which states that it is going to raise the exchange rate of the dinar,  IF ART 140 and the HCL don't follow very shortly?  Is there any reason at all that they would vote on and pass the FML if they were not ready to move on the other 2 items?  If I were an Iraqi citizen and I see that my government passed a law that says "hey, your currency in your pocket is going to be worth more " wouldn't I want to know when? 

Now I know they can't say on what day this will happen BUT if you pass a law that says you are going to raise the exchange rate of the dinar you better do it quick.   Speculation could possibly go through the roof again.  That wouldn't matter though if the CBI drew in all the dinar notes needed ( less notes in circulation) for the RV to occur which could be why the law passed. Or the raise in the exchange rate will be so minimal that it doesn't make a difference.  But I think that is not the case.

Am I making sense or babbling like a crazy man at a tree?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1