Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq

6ly410

9 minutes ago, utah rock said:

6ly410, do believe this could trigger an international recognized Iraqi currency?

Great question utah, I wonder that as well. My guess is the thing we least expect or do not pay any attention to will suddenly be the key trigger point.

pp

21 minutes ago, Jaygo said:

I think Yota just posted that the meeting has been postponed because of lack of quorum. 😭

No I don't think that is what the post meant. It talks of why yesterdays session was postponed. It talks of today's being due to start later today and that they have decided this will be the Las session till after eid.

• Upvote 2

Morning all....here it is bros::: yahoooo...

The House of Representatives voted on Thursday on the Federal Financial Management Act.

A parliamentary source said in an interview for Alsumaria News, "The House of Representatives voted during its meeting, today, the Federal Financial Management Law." 

It is noteworthy that the House of Representatives held, on Thursday, its 21st session of the second legislative term under the chairmanship of Mohammed Halbusi
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5