Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq

6ly410

Posted to soon maybe ? The 23rd is next Thursday ?

pp

Agenda of the session No. (22) Thursday, May 23, 2019

May 23, 2019  

For the fourth parliamentary session                                                           
   Legislative Year    First
Second legislative term

(Reading verses from the Holy Quran )

Firstly:    Vote on the Financial Management Bill.  (Finance Committee).  (53 articles).

Second: The vote on the first amendment bill to the law of civil printing presses No. (5) for the year 1999. (Committee on Culture, Information, Tourism and Antiquities, Security and Defense Committee).  (Article 6).

Third: Continuing discussion on the issue of housing crisis.  (The Monitoring Committee for the Implementation of the Government Program and Strategic Planning).

Fourth: Report and discussion of the proposed law of the first amendment to the law of elections of provincial councils and districts No. (12) for the year 2018. (Committee of Regions and governorates not organized in the territory, the Legal Committee).  (4 article).

The session begins at 1pm.

http://ar.parliament.iq/2019/05/23/جدول-اعمال-الجلسة-رقم-22-الخميس-23-ايار-2019/
Edited by pokerplayer
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

WITH ANY LUCK......things might move forward...I do not believe the ME will ever be truely stable and so the rest of the world needs to work with the limited stability that can be achieved. There will always be some degree of corruption, even have it within our own governments but they need to progress if they want to play with the big boys from the western nations.

Edited by BETTYBOOP
  • Upvote 3

funny ... the no RV anytime crowd gets all the applause  and we get called out being pumpers and making stuff up... whatever man no point of arguing .... we hyping nothing we are reading news articles..

Edited by 6ly410
  • Upvote 11

All us "later" people and " soon" people need to post what we want and not get offended or name call others when we don't agree. You know free speech and all that cool stuff. After all I think we can all agree what each  of us post is our own OPINION.  None of us know when the RV  is going occurring. We all just know it will happen 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, cranman said:

All us "later" people and " soon" people need to post what we want and not get offended or name call others when we don't agree. You know free speech and all that cool stuff. After all I think we can all agree what each  of us post is our own OPINION.  None of us know when the RV  is going occurring. We all just know it will happen 

we respect peoples opinion ...u guys keep on complaining about us and how we make stuff up...i am done with the insults..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, navira said:

Anyway, back to regular programming bros....PP just posted news regarding FML voting this Thursday...great news...yahoo

I think its a great article to navira, but the date on it saying the 23rd May has me puzzled ? Any ideas anyone ?

pp

• Upvote 1