Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq

6ly410

3 hours ago, Jaygo said:

If anyone goes to any “Dinar site” to find something “Concrete,” you done lost your marbles!! Never gonna happen. 

You're absolutely right about that. That's because there is nothing anywhere on the internet that says they will. Only what they want too happen  to the dinar. I do believe it will happen. They say they want it to happen. They say it will be back to its former  glory.  I've heard this for the last 4-5 years if not longer. For the life of me I can't figure out why it had happened. Except for the fact they can't get out if their own way. They just need to vote on this and that and yet it gets postponed or a walkout occurs or they don't agree on the wording of the law. So they go back to drafting the law.   This happens more times  than not. I hope that the FML gets passed. I hope that the HCL closely follows. I hope I'm completely wrong. Thursday isn' that far away. Until then we wait and see.

Concrete may have been too strong of a word to describe the information I seek. But you have to admit there are quite a few people that  take the articles posted here as proof positive that it's happening anyday. Concrete if you will. 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

Since I was last here do the titles of posts now change when a new article is posted.

I posted earlier today in the news section but when I returned later the post had a different title....very confusing.

Sorry - But Almost Every Thread In The DV ‘News’ Section Has Now Been Converted To An Episode Of ‘Hoarders’ With Weeks, Months, And Years Old Accumulated Refuge ! :o 

Extreme Hoarding Buried Alive GIF

:D  :D  :D 
  • Haha 8