Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq

6ly410

6 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

... never ever did I see news like this....Iraq is moving ....they keep on saying how we celebrate everyday for 6 months... yes we celebrate everyday because we are witnessing history in the making... imo 

I haven't been here for awhile to read very much.....could you please enlighten me as to why you are so certain this is not too far away? I truly hope you are correct.

• Upvote 1

Here's what is going to happen(and I base this on facts from news articles)....this doesn't from me...the news articles say them. FML----rate change----constructions(like the seimen building electricity) start in July. Cheers

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Botzwana said:

I find people like that to be weak minded.  Very weak.  As Trump says low energy people.  

They read one article that says 2 months away for something NOT even related to Dinar, and they go with it then if you say you disagree with them...they red you down and say you are attacking them.  Then they have the temerity to say they are not liberals.  Sorry, being weak minded and being liberal go in the same vein.  

One guy I respected here long ago was named Keepmewalkingfunny or something like that.  He decided it was going to lop.  He argued with people a Little while but it finally dawned on him that people dont want to be bummed out.  So he had the COURAGE to leave.  He has not visited here since 2015.  A man of his Word.  Not like others that like to sit around and try to make life miserable for others.  Perhaps I need to put them on ignore too.  Just...unhappy people and me do not get along.

😁

Edited by zul
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, navira said:

Here's what is going to happen(and I base this on facts from news articles)....this doesn't from me...the news articles say them. FML----rate change----constructions(like the seimen building electricity) start in July. Cheers

many thanks... Now I know what to really read. Since I was last here do the titles of posts now change when a new article is posted. I posted earlier today in the news section but when I returned later the post had a different title....very confusing.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, navira said:

Cranman, if u believe nothing concrete it will revalue then why would stick around? No point in staying at all. If u think it is years away...why? Look at the news lately...if u still don't beleive that...as for me, he'll I will not even be here if I believe this will not happen in years if ever. Cheers....

Read my post. I come here to read the news in hope's that I'm wrong. I can come here everday if I want just like you can come here everday and say " cheers" and "popping that champagne " .  My whole reason I'm responding to this thread was because some people like to say that those of us who think  it may be a bit longer are weak minded liberal,  negative nellies or other things.  You don't hear me saying that you are dumb for saying everyday for the last 6 months it's going up happen soon or that I think you and many other read way to much in to every little article in hopes it will revalue do you?

Just let others state their opinions like we let you state yours and there won't be any problems. You and me and everyone else can come here everyday and co exist no matter what our views are. Just don't take it so personally. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, cranman said:

Read my post. I come here to read the news in hope's that I'm wrong. I can come here everday if I want just like you can come here everday and say " cheers" and "popping that champagne " .  My whole reason I'm responding to this thread was because some people like to say that those of us who think  it may be a bit longer are weak minded liberal,  negative nellies or other things.  You don't hear me saying that you are dumb for saying everyday for the last 6 months it's going up happen soon or that I think you and many other read way to much in to every little article in hopes it will revalue do you?

Just let others state their opinions like we let you state yours and there won't be any problems. You and me and everyone else can come here everyday and co exist no matter what our views are. Just don't take it so personally. 

So let me get this start Cranman....You don't think it is every going to happen yet you come here to read what ever news there may be....So which school are you from....Lopsters, Kap's school of it is going to be a lot longer if it ever happens.....You can'r support MarkZ as he is still daily or hours we are in the moment.

Now stating you opinion is one thing but if you really don't have anything nice or positive to add to the conversation....MKaybe just go back to Read Only and we can all be happy.

Karsten

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, Karsten said:

So let me get this start Cranman....You don't think it is every going to happen yet you come here to read what ever news there may be....So which school are you from....Lopsters, Kap's school of it is going to be a lot longer if it ever happens.....You can'r support system">support MarkZ as he is still daily or hours we are in the moment.

Now stating you opinion is one thing but if you really don't have anything nice or positive to add to the conversation....MKaybe just go back to Read Only and we can all be happy.

Karsten

Where in any of my post have I ever said it would never happen? I've never said that. I support that it may not happen for awhile.  When have I said anything not nice? I usually come on here to say people can say what they want.  I've never called anyone any names ( except maybe key board warriors or arm chair quarter backs in a different thread) in regards to what they believe what this I investment is going to do.  You do know telling people to not comment unless they say something that makes everyone happy never works right?

Most of the time I make funny comments and joke around. I just can't stand when people tell others what they can and can't say or they should not come to this site anymore since they are not part of the " soon" club.  Then , like others who get riled up over politics and constantly argue and debate, I have something to say.  I' ve seen you say not so nice things on many other threads and topics. When are you going to just Read Only? I don't suggest you do since you, me and everyone on here have the right to free speech. But since you suggested I do maybe you should practice what you preach. 

Edited by cranman
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2