Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq

6ly410

3 minutes ago, navira said:

Hey jg1, how are u? Dont have the link...I just copy them and paste them here. I believe the news section has them but that got buried somewhere ..Cheers 

Thank you again, I will look for it. Cheers. Hope you havent drank all your champagne. I am okay. It's been a struggle lately but starting a new job on Thursday. Last photo it's a very challenging job and hope I can handle it.

Edited by jg1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, navira said:

Hey jg1, how are u? Dont have the link...I just copy them and paste them here. I believe the news section has them but that got buried somewhere ..Cheers 

https://search4dinar.wordpress.com/2019/03/20/parliamentary-move-to-raise-the-price-of-the-dinar-and-maintain-the-stability-of-inflation/

Here it is !!!😀😀😀😀😀😂

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, jg1 said:

Thanks jg1.......article is dated March 20, 2019......so that makes this "very, very, soon"!

Edited by DinarDavo
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Luckily For Us, Botz Is Wearing Spandex Tights And Dressed As A Superhero While Living In Mexico - So Clearly There Isn’t Even A Hint Of Sketchiness About Him ! :rolleyes: 

However, The Jury Is Still Deliberating About The Sketchiness Of The Bro’s ! :o  At Least Until The Long Awaited Evening Gown Competition ... 

:D  :D  :D  

Navira Is Rumored To Be Strutting The Runway In The Latest Fashion Creation From NaVera Wang ! :o 

Ben Stiller Comedy GIF by Zoolander No. 2

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 2

@BotzwanaSaying it may take longer  equals weak minded and liberal

Thank you for that insightful enlightenment.  I'm now convinced it will happen soon.  Obviously you know more than everyone else. Or at least those who say it will be longer. But I say again, you and other have been drinking champagne and saying soon for awhile. 

I wouldn't have responded but you once again opened your mouth and decided to say what people are because their opinions don't align with yours. 

The very fact you let someone elses opinion about this investment personally annoy you so much is a character flaw of your own .

JMO

Edited by cranman
Spelling
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

I just read this.  So when is "the next phase" supposed to be?

“The Commission is determined to make these changes during the next phase and not to follow the traditional methods are not appropriate at the moment.”

Next means, This!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Saying it once is fine.  Saying it everyday is a psychosis.  A mental illness.  Weak if you Will.  If you TRULY thought it would be months away you would go find something else to do with your time.  But nope.  You are here day after day because you think it Will be soon no?

The charácter flaw is yours as I have just outlined.

As I have stated before, I and others who think like me come here ever everday to monitor the news  in hope we are wrong.  Yet everyday there is nothing concrete saying it will revalue. Just articles that people read way too much into. We want to be wrong as much as you think you are right.  But yet here we are together still waiting. 

Just don't take our view so personally.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Cranman, if u believe nothing concrete it will revalue then why would stick around? No point in staying at all. If u think it is years away...why? Look at the news lately...if u still don't beleive that...as for me, he'll I will not even be here if I believe this will not happen in years if ever. Cheers....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Like most of us here in this crazy investment.....I hope" the next phase" is within this session of parliament and before they award themselves a long summer holiday.. I am so ready to retire and do other , more interesting things on my bucket list. I continue to work through it but something's on it would be easier and happen sooner with a little help from Iraq.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

... never ever did I see news like this....Iraq is moving ....they keep on saying how we celebrated everyday for 6 months... yes we celebrate everyday because we are witnessing history in the making... imo 

Edited by 6ly410
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2