Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq

6ly410

Bro, this is going to kick in once they vote on FML....
He added that "the Committee is keen to enact the law of financial administration as it gives a complete road map of the financial policy in the country in terms of management of money and cash in the state," pointing out that "the change will raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies while maintaining the stability of

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, navira said:

Bro, this is going to kick in once they vote on FML....
He added that "the Committee is keen to enact the law of financial administration as it gives a complete road map of the financial policy in the country in terms of management of money and cash in the state," pointing out that "the change will raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies while maintaining the stability of

Time to buy a 6 pack of beer and get warmed up for the celabration coming !!

Thxs navira and 6yl410

pp

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Time to buy a 6 pack of beer and get warmed up for the celabration coming !!

Thxs navira and 6yl410

pp

3 hours ago, navira said:

Time for me to buy more on champagnes....yahooooo. Cheers pp n all

3 hours ago, chris2028 said:

I'll take a Jack Daniels, neat, please and thank you! 😀

Hey, hey, HEY!!!! Wait up for me and D-THUG!!!!! :drunk:

iR25doQ.gif?noredirect

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Freedomwish said:

Hey, hey, HEY!!!! Wait up for me and D-THUG!!!!! :drunk:

iR25doQ.gif?noredirect

That’s Not What I Meant When I Told U To Run A Post Route And Then I’d Hit Ya ! :o 

iR25doQ.gif?noredirect

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 4

On 5/14/2019 at 11:12 PM, navira said:

The Parliamentary Finance Committee is moving in the current legislative session to develop mechanisms to change the monetary and monetary policies in the country, in coordination with the Central Bank of Iraq, aimed at raising the dinar exchange rate and maintaining the stability of inflation.

"The committee will move during the current legislative term towards changing the fiscal and monetary policy in the country in general," said member of the committee Abdul Hadi al-Saadawi, Coming ".

He added that "the Committee is keen to enact the law of financial administration as it gives a complete road map of the financial policy in the country in terms of management of money and cash in the state," pointing out that "the change will raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies while maintaining the stability of inflation In the country

Bump 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, navira said:

Time for me to buy more on champagnes....yahooooo. Cheers pp n all

I think Navira with all that celebratory Champagne your drinking you and 6ly410  will get cirrhosis of the liver  long before RV/RI ever happens 😄

Edited by NoviceInvestor
  • Haha 4